Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 141votes)

Kiss My Ass

Alt Names: alt キス マイ アス
Author: Ohmi Takeshi
Artist: Ohmi Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMedical MedicalPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After defeating a demon, Yakushiji Teruki is bound by a demon that brings pain to humans, in the most unusual ways that demon is bound by Shiki-kun through.....hemorrhoids, which is an illness in his anus...yes anus. All of a sudden, a girl by the name of Miura confronts him, what does she, the unsociable classmate want from Shiki-kun and his....anus? Find out!
Go to Kiss My Ass Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion + Future predictions New Window LimitCycle
  • 7 Replies

349 Comments

This is completely unrelated to Kiss My Ass, but is anyone good at Stats? I'm about to get raped in the ass by my test tomorrow. I need mental support lol 

Kinda reminds me of "My Balls"

That's one of MK42's faves lol

Kinda reminds me of "My Balls"

wish had download links

ask for it nicely and i'll just send the dam thing to whoever wants it

wish had download links

ch2 is done, currently being proofread, will upload within the hour

I've read some pretty messed up manga's, but this is definitely near the top of that list. More than anything else I think its the plot that I'm unsure of, so I'm giving it one more chapter to decide if I continue.

Are you sure that you don't want to borrow one of my small flails to "motivate" yourself?

I recommend the one with the tiny barbs at the end of each lash, They are quite effective!

sorry bro, im more of a sadist than a maso.

If I had some coffee and something good comes on toonami, ch2 will be out in 2-3hours

Are you sure that you don't want to borrow one of my small flails to "motivate" yourself?

I recommend the one with the tiny barbs at the end of each lash, They are quite effective!

My bad!  From the way that your had phrased it, I made the incorrect assumption that you had increased your staff numbers.

I guess you are going to have to pretend that you're one of those medieval monks and self-flagellate in order to get the next chapter out faster, aren't you?  I have some rather nice small flails that you could use for that purpose.

also just to let you know on the fb page, I release pages as I finish them

My bad!  From the way that your had phrased it, I made the incorrect assumption that you had increased your staff numbers.

I guess you are going to have to pretend that you're one of those medieval monks and self-flagellate in order to get the next chapter out faster, aren't you?  I have some rather nice small flails that you could use for that purpose.

If I had some coffee and something good comes on toonami, ch2 will be out in 2-3hours

i dont think you have seen our credits page lately

Werty is the translator, I am the "editor". in other words I am the cleaner, redrawer, typesetter, basically everything that isnt in japanese. we have a proofreader, but he barely does shit.

Would you like to borrow one of my riding crops to "Encourage" your typesetter?

I also have some spare chains and shackles suitable for keeping your staff close to their computers.  My home group goes through a lot of them trying to keep this senile old perverted proofreader under control!

i dont think you have seen our credits page lately

Werty is the translator, I am the "editor". in other words I am the cleaner, redrawer, typesetter, basically everything that isnt in japanese. we have a proofreader, but he barely does shit.

Trust me when I say I've been cracking my whip when necessary, ch2 is translated and cleaned and ready for typesetting

Would you like to borrow one of my riding crops to "Encourage" your typesetter?

I also have some spare chains and shackles suitable for keeping your staff close to their computers.  My home group goes through a lot of them trying to keep this senile old perverted proofreader under control!

I feel bad that you, as the translator, have been ignored, so...

HOW COME MK42 HASN'T BEEN CRACKING THE WHIP ACROSS YOUR BACK TO GET MORE TRANSLATIONS OUT OF YOU!?  DO I NEED TO SEND HIM MY BEST CAT-O'-NINE-TAILS WHIP TO GET SOME PROGRESS FROM YOU!?

(Don't you feel better, now?)

Trust me when I say I've been cracking my whip when necessary, ch2 is translated and cleaned and ready for typesetting

meh as long as people enjoy the manga, I'm good.

I feel bad that you, as the translator, have been ignored, so...

HOW COME MK42 HASN'T BEEN CRACKING THE WHIP ACROSS YOUR BACK TO GET MORE TRANSLATIONS OUT OF YOU!?  DO I NEED TO SEND HIM MY BEST CAT-O'-NINE-TAILS WHIP TO GET SOME PROGRESS FROM YOU!?

(Don't you feel better, now?)

i love how you just keep getting ignored even though you translate the dam thing

meh as long as people enjoy the manga, I'm good.

Don't you worry about it. Everyone makes shitty jokes once in a while. ;)

That sounds like a dirty crack that should be wiped clean!

i know, my joke is lame...

sorry

Don't you worry about it. Everyone makes shitty jokes once in a while. ;)

this is one badass manga!

literally...

i know, my joke is lame...

sorry

Miura's diagrams are such a pain in the ass lol, I think they are the most time consuming thing for now.

Also Chapter 2 is done translating, MK42 just has to go in and edit. 

i love how you just keep getting ignored even though you translate the dam thing

This reminds me of a memorable character from Conan's old show, Preparation H Raymond.

Spoiler

Note I only said he was memorable, nothing else ;).

More like it'll feel like he's being *assassinated.*
Because you know he won't be the pitcher.

Just remember you can't spell Assassin without Sin and Twice the ASS!!!

Miura's diagrams are such a pain in the ass lol, I think they are the most time consuming thing for now.

Also Chapter 2 is done translating, MK42 just has to go in and edit. 

Fuck, well mangahere took notice and added Kiss My Ass, however, it was also then when I found out I forgot to put the credits page, WHY THE HELL DID NONE OF US/YOU NOTICE!!!!!!

Well next chapter they won't realize there's a credits page to remove~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics