Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 166votes)

Eroge no Taiyou

Alt Names: alt エロゲの太陽alt 에로게의 태양alt La conquista de la industria Eroge por el solalt The conquest of Taiyou in the Eroge Industry
Author: Hamamura Toshikiri
Artist: Muramasa Mikado
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kanda Taiyou, the new section manager of Hishizaki Commercial. He's smart, young and handsome. To him, life is all about results. He's been successful in his career until he has been framed to a scandal by his co-workers. Now unemployed, he lurks into the streets and collapses in hunger. Luckily, a mysterious girl tries to save him and offers him for a job. Which turns out to be a rundown eroge company!
Go to Eroge no Taiyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

322 Comments

"DUN DUN DUNNNN" 

...What? ._. You heard it too, right?

yeaaaah august's Aiyoku no Eustia I think. <3

love the credits page. (sorry for not noticing the kurokami similarity.)

I wonder how long he has worn that suit without cleaning it....

This is more useful for me than the Project Management class at college =)).

Manga is ALWAYS better at teaching than any text books.

*reading maoyuu as I write this.

Just how many girls people work for eriko? I was under the assumption that it was twin tails, juggs and guitar. Then they introduced haruka, then sleeping bag and every now and then it looks like she has 2 or three more. I feel like I'm reading bleach

How come no one's commented on the naked woman in a sleeping bag on the office floor yet?

well, nothing unusual here. move on.

"Wouldn't it help to have a production assistant? If only there was someone with organizational, managerial, marketing, and legal proficiency in the company, preferably someone who is currently doing grunt work and could step into that role without costing us much labor... someone who already owns a suit and tie for external meetings... who knows all of the employees well and can manage their personalities and schedules..."
"...huh, nope, no one coming to mind! What a shame."

To be fair, no one in the company knows the true capability of kanda. 

Even the president didn't know much about him other than being "the poor, unemployed guy i found on the street"

I mean, if she knows how great kanda really is, do you think she would act bossy around him?

Not so much, i believe. Even his asshole superior in his previous job is overly cautious about him. and thats how he landed in the current circumstance.

This is why there is sure to be an arc where everyone goes OMFG%()*&^)_^$*)^ when they realized the true value of kanda.

That would truly be AWESOME.

Edited:
The only quality which he displayed till now is how he is able to seize the opportunity to use the "employment termination notice" policy to his advantage and turned the table against that monkey man. That was good but it isn't enough to convince people how "smart" he actually is. 

How come no one's commented on the naked woman in a sleeping bag on the office floor yet?

This is more useful for me than the Project Management class at college =)).

A big and important project is coming up.

And blond and childish girl who have no visible organizational skill, managerial skill, leadership skil, planning skill as well as self-responsibility will be come the project leader.

Sure, we all think there would not be any problem with that

As the saying goes, nine out of ten times, the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.

It seems we're finally getting into something interesting. Hyped for this arc.

yay twintails loli.

Oh this game project is all gonna be crashing like a train wreck. Also, whoever created the Tower Tarot was an ass. I mean a tarot without a positive side? The hell!

A big and important project is coming up.

And blond and childish girl who have no visible organizational skill, managerial skill, leadership skil, planning skill as well as self-responsibility will be come the project leader.

Sure, we all think there would not be any problem with that

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!*huff huff* *inhale* I really hope he won't turn into a briefcase...

"Wouldn't it help to have a production assistant? If only there was someone with organizational, managerial, marketing, and legal proficiency in the company, preferably someone who is currently doing grunt work and could step into that role without costing us much labor... someone who already owns a suit and tie for external meetings... who knows all of the employees well and can manage their personalities and schedules..."
"...huh, nope, no one coming to mind! What a shame."

Actually, the true way to become a sage is to learn how to disguise your worthless bullshit and good-for-nothing knowledge as "Mature, Wise Advice."

And I am descended from a long, proud line of perverts and sexual deviants who are genetically predisposed to succeed in just that way!!!

Thank Darwin! What would I do without your insightful commentary?

BTW, anyone mind telling me who the girl in the last page is? Which anime is it?

it's eroge, a good one ...

moreover, it's already have full translation too ...

Actually, the true way to become a sage is to learn how to disguise your worthless bullshit and good-for-nothing knowledge as "Mature, Wise Advice."

And I am descended from a long, proud line of perverts and sexual deviants who are genetically predisposed to succeed in just that way!!!

So....Their magical power is so great that their descendants is born from their dreams, literally. And their line is so pure (lol) that they have a magic crest that manifest itself in their heirs when they decide to follow up their ancestry's way.

But... you only need one bat to play baseball...

If you reach age 30 single then you'll become wizard. As time and knowledge flow through years and come at age 50, you'll become sage.The highest rank will be grand magus at the age of 75.

So they're making a visual novel? Good, maybe you'll actually get to interact with and learn about "not eriko", "still not eriko" and "the other girl who's not eriko".

yeah kamidori alchemy meister...I'm still stuck at the 2nd playthrough, haha. (I kinda prefer Serawi though <3)

anyway that was a relatively nice end for the current arc.

A VN ADAPTED FROM AN ORIGINAL MANGA

:o  :huh:

Yuela, from Kamidori. It's a good game.

Also, like most of the games portrayed in the credits page, its R18, but in Kamidori people get on for the fap, stay for the grind. The endless grind... I remember having a life.

BTW, anyone mind telling me who the girl in the last page is? Which anime is it?

Yuela, from Kamidori. It's a good game.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics