Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 481votes)

Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki

Alt Names: alt A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Logalt とあるおっさんのVRMMO活動記alt To Aru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudoukialt 某大叔的vrmmo活动记
Author: Shiina Howahowa
Artist: Rikudou Shuuya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSci-fi Sci-fiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Typical company employee Tanaka Daichi(38 years old, single) loves games and plays a new type of VRMMO called "One More Free Life Online" under the username "Earth". Inside this free world he chose several skills that are generally regarded as useless. Be it wasting time crafting potions, cooking up pointlessly tasty food, or hunting monsters with some absurd weapon he crafted, he simply enjoys playing the game.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/658000067/
Go to Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lates chapter discussion New Window Freenight
  • 40 Replies
Topic Suggestions? New Window Creecha
  • 4 Replies
Topic Light Novel Of This Manga??? New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 8 Replies

1201 Comments

another scanlation group is working on this? either way thanks for the chapter

So, does No Group TL still in their summer holiday?

i miss queen

another scanlation group is working on this? either way thanks for the chapter

you can tell a real competent ruler by the way they receive a demand from a vastly more powerful nation (already shown to occasionally be prideful enough to express their dissatisfaction through force) and go "no, just murder me and everyone else in my kingdom 'cuz I don't want to inconvenience this one single dude"

Sorry, but that's also not what a competent ruler should do. :P

I mean, come on, that "powerful nation" just have business with "single dude" and he dares to bring a whole kingdom involved, Queen should at least told him off a little.

Oh, and it's not really "nation" anyway, as that Geezer Green Dragon had been revealed that he moves without the Red Dragon's permission. Plus, as demonstrated by Earth, Dragons weakness is Fairy-magic. Really, Queen can just do these things to get back at that geezer dragon:

1. Threaten him back.

2. Report his inappropriate behavior to Red Dragon.

Why do you guys thought that the Western Dragon Kingdom is that evil and tyrannical and the Fairy Kingdom is that weak and submissive anyway?

It's still incompetence. Ruler of a kingdom isn't supposed to bow down easily to such threat. I'm not saying she's not fit to be queen, but her incompetence shows.

you can tell a real competent ruler by the way they receive a demand from a vastly more powerful nation (already shown to occasionally be prideful enough to express their dissatisfaction through force) and go "no, just murder me and everyone else in my kingdom 'cuz I don't want to inconvenience this one single dude"

well to be fair it's not incompetence when you faced with threat from dragon you cant do much shit fam

one green dragon can wipe the whole kingdom, it's either put reward for earth or facing annihilation

and people also forgot earth started all the troubles from when he fed that small dragon his miracle cooking, making it trend among the dragons, leading that old gruff green threatening queen

It's still incompetence. Ruler of a kingdom isn't supposed to bow down easily to such threat. I'm not saying she's not fit to be queen, but her incompetence shows.

And you really shouldn't blaming on people's kindness. If anything, Queen should've know better that Earth will be involved in all manner of troubles. If she can't keep up, then it was seriously a good decision that Earth chose to separate from her.

finaly, some RPG game lvl up thingy chapter...

Hmm, I think technique to forge dragon bone available in Skyrim ? =3= ?

also ch 33 already comes out too ...

why do i think, I already know which dragon loli that could be...
maybe a little hungry one ?

the one who give Green Dragon misfortune ... =x= ...

Actually, it's the opposite.

Since Fairy Kingdom update, Earth's playthrough becoming even more complicated and intense thanks to various problem the fairies gave him. Now, that he has decided to sever his connection with the fairies, his happy freestyle gaming life will return.

Seriously, it's like people forgot that some if not most of Earth's troubles stem from Fairy Queen's incompetence.

well to be fair it's not incompetence when you faced with threat from dragon you cant do much shit fam

one green dragon can wipe the whole kingdom, it's either put reward for earth or facing annihilation

and people also forgot earth started all the troubles from when he fed that small dragon his miracle cooking, making it trend among the dragons, leading that old gruff green threatening queen

Bone into Ingot, can't... compre...hend.. zzzt.

Really? If anything the drama handled quite maturely, fast, and uncomplicated that we only need half of a chapter for that.

It's handled excellently, it's just my personal hang up, I should have typed that before, my bad.

This will be the best manga of all time if he just says "fuck it" and makes a drum kit with the Dragon leather, scales, and bones.

it's not just earth skills all over the places, the story too

somehow it changed direction from happy gaming life where mc doing fun daily grind to totally-serious-evicted-from-country and wanted man drama

this is getting more and more not enjoyable

Actually, it's the opposite.

Since Fairy Kingdom update, Earth's playthrough becoming even more complicated and intense thanks to various problem the fairies gave him. Now, that he has decided to sever his connection with the fairies, his happy freestyle gaming life will return.

Seriously, it's like people forgot that some if not most of Earth's troubles stem from Fairy Queen's incompetence.

Sometimes I forget that he's a simple salaryman IRL mmm... How do he find all this time to play games, I thought Japanese working time is pretty harsh mmm...~?

it's not just earth skills all over the places, the story too

somehow it changed direction from happy gaming life where mc doing fun daily grind to totally-serious-evicted-from-country and wanted man drama

this is getting more and more not enjoyable

Damn straight. Bone ingots? I can't even... Oh well hope we can see the dragonbone bow next time.

I know he'll get her back eventually, it's just an annoying process with all that cringe drama lol

Really? If anything the drama handled quite maturely, fast, and uncomplicated that we only need half of a chapter for that.

Basically the queen was getting to much screen time and it was derailing the story. She is just too amazing. You got eto balance these things out.

guys, stop raging about the queen getting left behind.

We all know how there is going to be a tournament with earth being the price among the NPC's top A.I.

I know he'll get her back eventually, it's just an annoying process with all that cringe drama lol

Does anyone know if the manga is based off the WN or LN? and are there any major changes from WN to LN?

I've had the chance to look at the WN and I was wondering if that's the route the manga series is going to take.

It's always based on LN cuz it's main purpose is to promote the LN.

guys, stop raging about the queen getting left behind.

We all know how there is going to be a tournament with earth being the price among the NPC's top A.I.

who needs a fairy when you got the best bird

good point, although, if it gets a human form, it better not be a freaking loli.

who needs a fairy when you got the best bird

MC breaking the Queen's feelings is unforgivablea2f.gif

Does anyone know if the manga is based off the WN or LN? and are there any major changes from WN to LN?

I've had the chance to look at the WN and I was wondering if that's the route the manga series is going to take.

Who needs queen if you get portable pyui pyui.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics