Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 193votes)

Hundred

Alt Names: alt ハンドレッド
Author: Misaki Jun
Artist: Sasayuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: <<Hundred>> --- that is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form <<Savage>> visiting the earth.
The protagonist, Kirasagi Hayato, aims to become a <<Martial Arts Master>> using this Hundred. He managed to get into the battleship university <<Little Garden>>.
However ---
"I wanted to see you, Hayato!!!"
"H-How do you know my name?"
Around the roommate, Emil Crossford, who somehow knows him well (?), Hayato gets an uneasy feeling.
What's more, just after the entrance ceremony, he gets asked for a duel by the campus' strongest martial arts master <<Queen>> Claire Harvey...!?
The ultimate academy battle begins here!

adapted from the light novel written by Misaki Jun and illustrated by Ookuma Nekosuke
Go to Hundred Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime Adaptation Announced New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there going to be a follow-up series? New Window Glad101
  • 0 Replies
Topic hmmm, this manga "kinda" resembles other manga New Window UnholyCrap
  • 9 Replies
Topic LN Volume 1 is translated in English New Window Bulu Indah
  • 0 Replies

264 Comments

Oh it was a girl, everyone totally didn't see that one coming.

This manga gets a 100 for originality 

seryously why japanese can't stop with these crappy light novel, if they want to see boobs they just need go read some hentai damned!! i want to see badass story like fate stay night, fma, tsukihime.

if they don't stop i will go to japan and kill all the editors who release these serie and burn the shitty otaku who buy it.

i need my amont of bllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyy manga

Being a gore freak doesn't make you less of a shitty otaku, FYI.

Besides, you can get most of your blood from hentai anyway,  considering the popularity of the cherry-popper fetish.

Light novels are to Japan what Twilight, Harry Potter, etc. are to the West. Much of their content is a re-imagined version of previously existing content.

The editors are doing their job: approving of what will sell. I'm not sure what makes you think the pop lit industry (or those which hold it afloat) would be a bad thing.

Honestly, this is way too much of a ripoff of IS. What were they thinking?... -.-

seryously why japanese can't stop with these crappy light novel, if they want to see boobs they just need go read some hentai damned!! i want to see badass story like fate stay night, fma, tsukihime.

if they don't stop i will go to japan and kill all the editors who release these serie and burn the shitty otaku who buy it.

i need my amont of bllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyy manga

it's similar to alot of things (creatures come from somewhere and then a superweapon appear now the kids must use to fight the creatures), i thought it would be the same thing all over again, but it has potencial... i dont know if it is how the story is told or the drawing but i will read some more... so am i the only person with mixed feeling about this that actually think this could be good? (and weirdly enough i hate Infinite Stratos i think it is Unwatchable/Unreadable)

Seriously?! Even after seeing Emil in her battle suit with dat ass and no bulge in front, in addition to covering her chest area, the MC still can't figure out Emil's a girl? 

The MC must take after the MC from infinite stratos: The most dense motherfucker in all of manga and anime.

Damn 9th one this week, looks like traps of both varieties is the new FoTM in all things manga.

I been reading the comments from page 1 to see what people thinks of this manga and man there are alot of hate. If you don't like the story and the whole academy setting. Then please i like to see you come up with a story that's more interesting and post it on here so we all can read it and give you our comments.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LetsSeeYouDoBetter in response to your fallacy.

You know you've seen too much of the genre when the first thing you think when seeing a big breasted blond girl with princess curls is that she is going to be a haughty aristocrat with followers that will get into a fight with the protagonist. A likely magnet for the fanservice bat seeing as she has erect nipples in the first page.

Emil seems to have the same hair and face as the girl in the cover and title page...Must be a coincidence. The ass shot with the underwear lines showing through the pants was a bit of an eyebrow raiser but alas, fanservice.

It can always turn out to be more interesting than on first glance but I certainly can't say there's a lot to be optimistic about.

To those who are chronically oblivious, the person on the cover is Emil. Just saying. Should be a big hint she is a reverse trap. With dat ass and bust, I'm surprised she can keep all that hidden in her normal school uniform. ☺

It should be a dead give-away that Emil's a girl. Unless you're blind, the cover shouldn't even hide it. o.O

Okay, quick probably-never-to-be-noticed note to VI's translator: We don't need a Japanese vocab lesson. You can write in "soy sauce" without using a note and we'll be fine. Your TS won't mind the reduced amount of work either.

Seriously?! Even after seeing Emil in her battle suit with dat ass and no bulge in front, in addition to covering her chest area, the MC still can't figure out Emil's a girl? 

isn't it Emil? (maybe emilia...) It wouldn't that surprising if he was actually a she

I would be really surprised if "he" was actually a he. It's pretty darn obvious Emil is a reverse trap.

isn't it Emil? (maybe emilia...) It wouldn't that surprising if he was actually a she

come on nanaseru, I thought it was obvious emil was a girl from the get-go.

the bottom half of her outfit is that of a female anyway... she/he is missing the male package of most traps anyway.

so yeah reverse trap.

Its pretty interesting so far. Heres hoping it won't turn out like IS...

Hmm this reminds me of a certain manga....... (infinite stratos)

^part i'm waiting for

Hmmm. Still highly reminiscent of IS, down to the challenging a newbie on the first day and an obviously female-disguised-as-a-male character. Even the weapon used by the MC is similar, though we haven't seen it in action yet. I'm still looking forward to seeing more of this, though, since there's still plenty of story world left to explore and flesh out. Here's hoping for a good series to come.

I'll wait for Charl clone to appear.

this is a little interesting.  I cant say its like IS since he isnt the only male.  Its more like an action version of Ladis vs Butlers.

I'll wait for Charl clone to appear.

ohhh Harem!!! yes i like it! dense hero??? YEss!!!!!!

Oh god, another infinite stratos-like clone, we already have gakuen toshi asterisk which is based on the same author as IS's novel. Then there's absolute duo and now this...

I love them, but i can't forgive how generic they are...

Oh come on, pro main character, a school for people with special abilities, a childhood friend in a school...

They're all made by using the same template :|

Yep..Nowadays everything is cliché, its just a matter of how different the story goes..i mean the first few chapter is basically him establishing his harem..like any harem is.

Especially if its harem the types of girls around the hero is always the same(childhood friend, yandere and such)

Oh god, another infinite stratos-like clone, we already have gakuen toshi asterisk which is based on the same author as IS's novel. Then there's absolute duo and now this...

I love them, but i can't forgive how generic they are...

Oh come on, pro main character, a school for people with special abilities, a childhood friend in a school...

They're all made by using the same template :|

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics