Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1515votes)

Onepunch-Man

Alt Names: alt ワンパンマンalt One Punch Manalt One Punch-manalt Onepunch-Man (MURATA)alt Tek Yumruk Adamalt ون بنش مانalt Wanpanman
Author: One
Artist: Murata Yuusuke
Genres: [no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follows the life of an average part-time hero who manages to win every battle with a single punch. This ability frustrates him as he no longer feels the thrill of fighting a tough opponent, which leads him to question his past desire of becoming strong.

MURATA Yuusuke of Eyeshield 21 fame approached ONE for a collaboration of talents, and redrew Onepunch-Man in his art style following the same plot as ONE's original webcomic.

The original webcomic by ONE translated:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-one-r9123

MURATA's raw webcomic of Onepunch-Man:
http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/

============Notice================
Please do NOT upload any chapter due to copyright claim dispute. Edit: 2017/07/22
===========Notice End==============
Go to Onepunch-Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler Shots from mango] Possibly Blast? New Window Black Abyss
  • 5 Replies
Topic How to stop Saitama? New Window darkspeed
  • 69 Replies
Topic Where to read? New Window SirCat
  • 6 Replies
Topic How does he make money? New Window coolxal
  • 5 Replies
Topic The deal with Metal Knight New Window maxxzero12
  • 4 Replies
Topic It's Official! OPM anime has been green lit! New Window dred05
  • 39 Replies

5062 Comments

I thought that King was number 1 rank? o.o 

Spoiler

Or I can be wrong....

He was never number one, he was however considered to be the strongest human or fighter alive. One of those two.

Saitama fucks given this chapter: -2

I thought that King was number 1 rank? o.o 

Spoiler

Or I can be wrong....

Tornado of Terror art is simply beatiful.....but damn she is tiny.

Yeah, they did a good job making her look like a woman while making her just childish enough that you can understand while people mistake her for one.  Also, I like the fact that they switched to her look from the original webcomic for her super-deformed look, to emphasize how easy it is to not take her seriously.

Tornado of Terror art is simply beatiful.....but damn she is tiny.

i dont know why but i love Tornado xD

Tatsumaki is so cute ' 3'

Not yet. This one is Boros arc

Boo.

Yeah guys I KNOW that Saitama can OHKO. But knowing Saitama, he wouldn't even do anything just pick his nose or something, and just let them come at him and have their monologue, destroying them in the process. That's why I said less than a minute.

Found it on youtube. Words aren't enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWefSrqDtLE

They need to make this into a movie already, will put Superman to shame.

its%20happening%20ron%20paul%20animated%

Psh. Superalloy Darkshine has my vote.

Is Lightspeed Flash some kind of rival to Sonic?

But they look too similar to each other.

Could it be that they're related, like maybe Lightspeed Flash is the older brother while Sonic is the black sheep of the family?

damn, thats a nice way to waste the page count, and u cant get made for it...

And Saitama can finish all of those guys in less than a minute...

dude, in a blink of an eye, 60 sec is hardly worth the effort when he can destroy everything with a single hit

@Enpassant More like One punch, man. 

Is Lightspeed Flash some kind of rival to Sonic?

THE KING ENGINE IS ROARING!

That's a little generous on their part don't you think?

Then again, they aren't exactly evil, so he wouldn't want to completely destroy them.

Saitama Fucks Given Counter:

Meeting: None

Lack of Tea: 1

Clearly a man that knows his priorities.

Did someone say tea?

Spoiler

I love how this artist draws Saitama.. it's like his body proportions fit whatever situation he's in. Sometimes Saitama looks plain/weak and other people/villains/heroes look down on him, other times he looks huge for a guy his size (meaning like how he fills out his outfit).

Idk, I just think it's very well done.

One thing I may not like about this new arc is it seems like Sonic is shown less and less - he is probably my 2nd favorite character, and I hope Murata draws him in more then what he was shown in the original (even if it doesn't affect the plot).

Ch28:

It doesn't matter how much mozuku you eat, you ain't gonna grow hairs, Saitama. :((

Rofl, I laughed so hard at this chapter when I see Saitama compared to literally everyone else.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics