Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 52votes)

Collapse of the World as We Know It

Alt Names: alt Collapse of the World Increasinglyalt Collapse of your world as you read italt 日渐崩坏的世界alt Мир над пропастью. Шаг
Author: Dashu Jiang
Artist: Dashu Jiang
Genres: Comedy ComedyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: This manhua is a collection of short stories by this author. It is almost similar to the German Brothers Grimm's stories. however, these hold no morals but are more of a twisted outlook on life.

Warning : This series contain fucked up stuff, gore stuff, and mind fuck stuff and a little bit of dark humor.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/4240.html

Notice that some contents got 'harmonised' after a 'clean Internet' campaign in the link above.
Go to Collapse of the World as We Know It Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

137 Comments

what the hell is this manga about?!!!

Pretty sure the Buddhists would be cool with it.

If you look at history, EVERY major religion has had its violence loving fanatic-filled sects.

Chapter 35 is the least wtf

Not even here you can escape cheesy love stories, this world sometimes man.

Or Jews...  Or Muslims...  Or Buddhists...

Or any other group of religious fanatics.

Pretty sure the Buddhists would be cool with it.

I bet the ugly people aren't that ugly.

It's just the neon lighting.

He may not be gay, but he is one hell of a faggot that's for sure.

Reasons. A huge lot of reasons. It'd be easier to ask if there's something there that wouldn't annoy christians.

Or Jews...  Or Muslims...  Or Buddhists...

Or any other group of religious fanatics.

Why would that piss Christians off?

Reasons. A huge lot of reasons. It'd be easier to ask if there's something there that wouldn't annoy christians.

And this, boys and girls, is how you piss off christians.

Why would that piss Christians off?

the thing makes no sense and i don't think that it takes place on our planet, but just a "similar" place with a lot of weird shit happening.

I see. I thought that maybe I had just missed the significance of that or something.

Thanks to all of you who contributed to that translation! so it was a rape joke, to think such a depraved manga had standards of where not to cross the line, or better said, the publishers, the manga just went with it XD.

Huh? What? Why are there two moons near Earth in the end of that membrane story?

Well how did Adam and Eve got themselves a kitchen knife, a needle and thread? the thing makes no sense and i don't think that it takes place on our planet, but just a "similar" place with a lot of weird shit happening.

And this, boys and girls, is how you piss off christians.

Spoiler

Oh Adam...

Spoiler

I get a dark humor and a lot amount of facepalm in this series right now.

Argghhh..........my brain.......

I'm not gonna disagree about censorship, I'll just say that I left it that way out of respect for the translator, who is otherwise doing an awesome job (to the point that I badly need editors to catch up). And I don't really know why that page went missing from the original Chinese site.

I think that's more than "a bit of" artistic license, considering that the term you modified was incorrectly translated. :)

Even though google translate renders it as "round of storms", my guess based on the meanings of characters 轮 (round) + 暴 (violence) was obviously "gang rape", and I had some Chinese acquaintances confirm that meaning as well. The tler as well pretty much stated that he won't do rape jokes. So yeah, never trust google translate.

So, is this what it should be?

"I was a school beauty.  I was out walking and got gang-raped.

Resulting in my body full of holes."

Well, I may not be a fan of rape jokes myself, but I still don't see what is so objectionable about something like this in a HORROR manga series.

*Sigh...*  You know, censoring something and trying to pretend that it doesn't exist will NOT make it disappear from society.  Sometimes you have to show people the total disgusting truth before they will get up and actually DO something about it.

Not to mention that censorship has always been one of the primary tools used by governments to control how people think and keep them docile enough to prevent them from rising up against a dictatorship-like rule.  This is one of the reasons that I detest censorship so much.  And for the past several decades, the American government has been hiding their attempts at censorship and mind-control behind the label of "Political Correctness" to try and keep people from becoming aware that our First Amendment rights to free speech are and have been becoming a thing of the past!!!

Oops!  I appear to have slightly wandered off of the subject......  Sorry about the inadvertent ranting and raving, folks!

First chapter down. Conclusion = Whot ? :D Have to read some more!

I think that's more than "a bit of" artistic license, considering that the term you modified was incorrectly translated. :)

Even though google translate renders it as "round of storms", my guess based on the meanings of characters 轮 (round) + 暴 (violence) was obviously "gang rape", and I had some Chinese acquaintances confirm that meaning as well. The tler as well pretty much stated that he won't do rape jokes. So yeah, never trust google translate.

Seems like I will never gonna understand chinese language in my whole life. :).

31 wasn't as messed up but was more confusing

Huh? What? Why are there two moons near Earth in the end of that membrane story?

I know that I took a bit of artistic license by changing this to the past tense and adding the word "hail" but...

I'm still trying to figure out what was so objectionable in this text.

"I'm a school beauty, I'm walking when a storm happen."

"Resulting my body full of holes........"

And proofread to sound good in English, it would be:

"I was a school beauty.  I was out walking when a hail storm occurred."

"Resulting in my body full of holes..."

I know that I took a bit of artistic license by changing this to the past tense and adding the word "hail" but...

I'm still trying to figure out what was so objectionable in this text.

Anybody got a translation yet?

"I'm a school beauty, I'm walking when a storm happen."

"Resulting my body full of holes........"

Huh, weird.

Either way, I've mirrored it to imgur:

http://i.imgur.com/4XofU3L.png

And a probably wrong attempt at transcribing the chinese:

我是校花 , 我被人轮暴了...

身上的洞是怎么回事...

Anybody got a translation yet?

Sorry man it gives that infamous error 404 page not found.

Huh, weird.

Either way, I've mirrored it to imgur:

http://i.imgur.com/4XofU3L.png

And a probably wrong attempt at transcribing the chinese:

我是校花 , 我被人轮暴了...

身上的洞是怎么回事...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics