Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 193votes)

Hundred

Alt Names: alt ćƒćƒ³ćƒ‰ćƒ¬ćƒƒćƒ‰
Author: Misaki Jun
Artist: Sasayuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: <<Hundred>> --- that is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form <<Savage>> visiting the earth.
The protagonist, Kirasagi Hayato, aims to become a <<Martial Arts Master>> using this Hundred. He managed to get into the battleship university <<Little Garden>>.
However ---
"I wanted to see you, Hayato!!!"
"H-How do you know my name?"
Around the roommate, Emil Crossford, who somehow knows him well (?), Hayato gets an uneasy feeling.
What's more, just after the entrance ceremony, he gets asked for a duel by the campus' strongest martial arts master <<Queen>> Claire Harvey...!?
The ultimate academy battle begins here!

adapted from the light novel written by Misaki Jun and illustrated by Ookuma Nekosuke
Go to Hundred Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime Adaptation Announced New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there going to be a follow-up series? New Window Glad101
  • 0 Replies
Topic hmmm, this manga "kinda" resembles other manga New Window UnholyCrap
  • 9 Replies
Topic LN Volume 1 is translated in English New Window Bulu Indah
  • 0 Replies

264 Comments

he still thinks its a guy's body.....greeaaat 

10/10 for not following the "i found out she was a girl" plot

He even don't wonder why a guy wear a female shorts, lolz.

Charlotte D again ... and if her gender being found out ...

Ichika Hayato no ecchi ... =3= ...

demn ... super oblivious MC again ...

well, at least this MC already have the girl he is aimed at ...

even it's from old memory ...

unfollowed at pg 7

And we have a new contestant for the clueless dumbass male MC's right up there with Ichika and Natsuru.

Well, if your talking from the reader's POV it's more than obvius since you can see har in the cover page at the first chapter. From the character's POV, yes, but gladly it only took 3 chapters to it be revealed to the MC.

It is still possible the MC will a) not figure it out, B) pretend not to notice.

Wow. This is literally copy and paste of Infinite Stratos. Why the fuck would they copy that thing over any other decent manga? Seriously, the author is fucking retarded.

Did I miss the part where there was only one male user? Relatively speaking this follows the patterns of several different manga, anime, and LNs. As long as the readers read it, the publisher makes money, and the mangaka gives it enough individuality it will be published.

Since you seem to know what a decent manga is then write your own and get it published then you may creditably call someone retarded.

for me the story look like  chrome sheild regios 

It makes money.

it attract reader

Why the fuck would they copy that thing over any other decent manga?

It makes money.

Still better than IS. 

To put it bluntly, the entire work smells of recicled material. Everything in the plot and setting has been done to death in previous works.

I can see this one getting the axe unless it improves fast.

Wow. This is literally copy and paste of Infinite Stratos. Why the fuck would they copy that thing over any other decent manga? Seriously, the author is fucking retarded.

Hey, is it just me or was it pretty easy to figure out that Emil was a girl?

Well, if your talking from the reader's POV it's more than obvius since you can see har in the cover page at the first chapter. From the character's POV, yes, but gladly it only took 3 chapters to it be revealed to the MC.

Hey, is it just me or was it pretty easy to figure out that Emil was a girl?

I. Want. That. Maid. Period.

Honestly, this is way too much of a ripoff of IS. What were they thinking?... -.-

Only half agree. While the similarities are painfully obvious, the differences are what's giving me hope. First and foremost this isn't based on him being the only guy in the world that can do it, though his ability will probably be a bit on the special side. Only time will tell but MC in IS is overall pretty weak, just has good timing to appear as that Knight in shining armour further emphasized by the pure white IS he has. Hopefully our guy here has some real skill and isn't constantly being saved by an ever growing harem.

Even though I say this I do like IS, the LN is good as well, and the ending of the second anime season hints they are open to doing a 3rd if things go well. If not I'd be happy with a spin off that follows Tatenashi Sarashiki, who quickly replaced Charlotte Dunois and Laura Bodewig as my favourite characters.

Well back on point, most the differences are pretty subtle at this point, though more similarities and differences will become apparent as it progresses. In the end though, I was never against, or rather I was always in favour of this trap room-mate scenario(though somehow or other I have come to prefer the guy doing the cross dressing). As others said it's simply giving people what they want, and for the most part that means what Japan wants, as ultimately that's the target market. At least this isn't as bad as what K-on started, even though admittedly I was a fan.

The MC must take after the MC from infinite stratos: The most dense motherfucking in all of manga and anime.

You mean one of the two:

Spoiler

I normally continue to read harem manga, no matter how bad it gets, because if there is no plot then I'll just stay for the art (though it's pretty average in this manga).

However, I swear to god, if this MC doesn't recognise what he sees in the next chapter, due to bad lighting or whatever reason, I'm out.

Wow...what a twist, who knew...said no one...EVER!!!

You know, one day the "obviously cross dressing girl" is going to turn out to really be a guy and then everyone is going to eat their words.  Obviously not today but someday.

Well technically something like that may happen with UQ Holder so it may not be as far away as you think :D.

Obviously not today but someday.

You can say that again... I mean, from ch1 one could clearly see her breasts in both this page's thumbnail and Ch1's first colour spread.

This manga reminds me of Infinite Stratos... It's just too smiliar ._. 

You know, one day the "obviously cross dressing girl" is going to turn out to really be a guy and then everyone is going to eat their words.  Obviously not today but someday.

I don't mind similar plots if they're done right, but there's just nothing to these damn chapters. Same as that Cross one too. This is supposed to make me want to rush out and get the LN?

hrkk7k.png

Eh shitty Ln and manga drooping this , also girl that doesnt like mc and childhoodfriend cmon is this a harem Im out

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics