Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 481votes)

Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki

Alt Names: alt A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Logalt とあるおっさんのVRMMO活動記alt To Aru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudoukialt 某大叔的vrmmo活动记
Author: Shiina Howahowa
Artist: Rikudou Shuuya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSci-fi Sci-fiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Typical company employee Tanaka Daichi(38 years old, single) loves games and plays a new type of VRMMO called "One More Free Life Online" under the username "Earth". Inside this free world he chose several skills that are generally regarded as useless. Be it wasting time crafting potions, cooking up pointlessly tasty food, or hunting monsters with some absurd weapon he crafted, he simply enjoys playing the game.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/658000067/
Go to Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lates chapter discussion New Window Freenight
  • 40 Replies
Topic Suggestions? New Window Creecha
  • 4 Replies
Topic Light Novel Of This Manga??? New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 8 Replies

1201 Comments

That moooovess...

Spoiler

One of the best landing attack you could make

That moooovess... 2dgrzol.jpg

When even the A.i's you created demands stuff + having to deal with Suits above you know you have it rough

And someone who manage to find that "special something" in the end, are not accurate anymore to be called "fumbling around the dark". That's the point of my comment earlier.

I mean, we doesn't thought about the real-world inventors who basically fail a hundred of times before finally succeed something like "They're just people who are fumbling around the dark until they got lucky", do we?

Plus, well, in the chapter Earth is crafting the high-grade and rare materials of Dragon. It's just to be expected that compared to lesser-grade and more common iron and such, Earth's dumb luck alone isn't enough to make anything good and useful from it.

I don't believe "Fumbling around in the dark" has a negative connotation to it unless you apply one, and I didn't intend to belittle his accomplishment either.

If Luck is a natural force that affects probability for an individual, then, in my opinion, it doesn't matter how much wisdom you apply to discovering something if you don't have the fortune to encounter it in the first place, in that type of setting at least, so I guess what I'm saying is that luck is a skill too.

We had the scientific method for centuries before alchemy fell out of fashion.

Notice how I said "in the beginning" and not "before the end"

Whether it be Fumbling, Stumbling, exploring, or experimenting, your just another random asshole until you find something special, that's kind of how we went from Medieval alchemy to science, they didn't have the scientific method, in the beginning, so dumb luck is pretty damn impressive IMO

We had the scientific method for centuries before alchemy fell out of fashion.

Whether it be Fumbling, Stumbling, exploring, or experimenting, your just another random asshole until you find something special, that's kind of how we went from Medieval alchemy to science, they didn't have the scientific method, in the beginning, so dumb luck is pretty damn impressive IMO

And someone who manage to find that "special something" in the end, are not accurate anymore to be called "fumbling around the dark". That's the point of my comment earlier.

I mean, we doesn't thought about the real-world inventors who basically fail a hundred of times before finally succeed something like "They're just people who are fumbling around the dark until they got lucky", do we?

Plus, well, in the chapter Earth is crafting the high-grade and rare materials of Dragon. It's just to be expected that compared to lesser-grade and more common iron and such, Earth's dumb luck alone isn't enough to make anything good and useful from it.

Before the releases on this slowed, OSO was NEVER in the comments. But then the releases of OSO started back up and all of a sudden everyone felt the need to pick sides....which is weird because both series are great and now we can enjoy twice the crafting goodness. 

Agreed, I Follow both of Series
Actually Fun With Mere of Support Role in MMORPG can Be Strongest

Whatever and Whoever Guys who Commission Both of OSO and OSSAN
You Are The Real MVP :D

I'm pretty sure Earth is famous because he actually manage to "find the light in the dark", not "fumbling", as he takes what people usually underestimated and find ways to make it underestimated no more.

There's difference between exploring and experimenting blindly. It's to be expected that not every single possible combination of craft will yields something other than junk.

Your cute G.I.R.L. for you,

My cute A.I. for me,

To each their own.  :P

yeahhh it's definitely mud, mb. will re-upload and fix that now!

I did not make the suggestion on what is appropriate for the spell name, but rather the possibility that it was mistranslated

Spoiler

Mud Flame it is ...

based on English romanji, the name fit it better ...

Beside lava don't really sticky like that either ...

Dunno why he's so excited, dragon kite is only worth about 300k.

Before the releases on this slowed, OSO was NEVER in the comments. But then the releases of OSO started back up and all of a sudden everyone felt the need to pick sides....which is weird because both series are great and now we can enjoy twice the crafting goodness. 

One immediately obvious word.

Spoiler

Or if the author decides to be a little more original, molten glass or metal.

I did not make the suggestion on what is appropriate for the spell name, but rather the possibility that it was mistranslated

Spoiler

So SexyAkiba Take Over The Dock,
We Welcome You Here

Well it's a commission release, I do hope they'll do more of this though mmm...

But "Fumbling around in the dark" is what made you so famous in the first place......................

And an MMO that doesn't reward you for exploring, isn't worth anyone's time.

I'm pretty sure Earth is famous because he actually manage to "find the light in the dark", not "fumbling", as he takes what people usually underestimated and find ways to make it underestimated no more.

There's difference between exploring and experimenting blindly. It's to be expected that not every single possible combination of craft will yields something other than junk.

because OSO > Toaru  :)

Nothing beats the cuteness of Yun; not even the Fairy Queen.

Your cute G.I.R.L. for you,

My cute A.I. for me,

To each their own.  :P

Pfff, spin-off my tail.

because OSO > Toaru :)

Nothing beats the cuteness of Yun; not even the Fairy Queen.

So, does No Group TL still in their summer holiday?

No Group means no group: the TL is the uploader (DaikonPete). i will forgive your incompetence if you're new in Batoto. if not, cmon man....you have slightly inconvenienced me.

Pfff, spin-off my tail.

So SexyAkiba Take Over The Dock,
We Welcome You Here

But "Fumbling around in the dark" is what made you so famous in the first place......................

And an MMO that doesn't reward you for exploring, isn't worth anyone's time.

hahaha, if there was any series to compare to OSO it would be this one, so of course here's Sexy Akiba Detectives with a commission release of this. Thanks for the release.

Just a thought on that last spell.

Spoiler

One immediately obvious word.

Spoiler

Or if the author decides to be a little more original, molten glass or metal.

Just a thought on that last spell.

Spoiler

just wanted to say that this one and Only Sense Online started at the same time (the light novels and even the mangas xD, both in 2014)

also there they don't have Pikasha.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics