Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 73votes)

Mix

Alt Names: alt ミックス
Author: Adachi Mitsuru
Artist: Adachi Mitsuru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adachi's second serialization in Gessan Shounen Sunday, follows the story of three siblings, students of Meisei Middle School. Takes place 26 years after Adachi's biggest title, Touch (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/touch-r1281), and is supposedly a sequel.
Go to Mix Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 59 Replies
Topic Touch References (spoilers) New Window bane_ecf
  • 3 Replies
Topic Is this going to be another "slow production" Adachi manga? New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies

305 Comments

hello :)

Thanks, Tenko.  I was just wasting away without a regular dose of Adachi, and you saved me.  Good chapter, too.

I'm just here to tell you that I am grateful for what you're doing. I'm waiting for the next chapters too.

Not sure how to contact tenko but if he reads these comments please message me, I'm relatively experienced cleaner (worked on kingdom for 6 months with turnip farmers 8 months) and a little type setting experience, let me know what I can do to speed up releases I live and breathe adachi manga and im uber exited for mix.

i am happy to see ADACHI MITSURU fans active here.

i left TOUCH midway which i plan to complete this june.

i am also admiror of ADACHI MITSURU and right now up to date with MIX .

i hope animation house make REMAKE OF TOUCH ANIME

though i not much watch anime i will surely buy one if it is remade.

happy to see that MIX is a hit in japan .

Left touch mid way?! why?

Yeah Adachi manga is actually riciulously popular in Japan, Touch held (and still holds?) records for tv viewer ship when it was on tv, like 37% or something.

I reread Touch, Cross Game, Katsu, Rough, 2 - 4 times a year and H2 like 10 times a year, so im seriously HYPED for Mix.

Some of us seem to get pretty addicted to Adachi Sensei's manga.  I just wish more would comment in the "latest chapter" forum.  Lately, I've felt like the Lone Ranger in there.  Anyway, welcome to the Batoto forums, rajin90.

It's not that you're a lone ranger.

It's just that as there are no new scanlations (and I don't really understand what happens in each new chapter), we can't really comment (at least as far as I'm concerned). And we can't say that the action moves really fast...

I'm not complaining about the rythm of scanlation because I wouldn't be able to do any of it but I can't help waiting for new chapters because that's a mangaka I really appreciate! I guess by the time we'll have the scanlation of each chapter that's already been released, I'll have to re-read the manga from the beginning to remember the details.

Volume 5 cover:

Spoiler

Some of us seem to get pretty addicted to Adachi Sensei's manga.  I just wish more would comment in the "latest chapter" forum.  Lately, I've felt like the Lone Ranger in there.  Anyway, welcome to the Batoto forums, rajin90.

i am happy to see ADACHI MITSURU fans active here.

i left TOUCH midway which i plan to complete this june.

i am also admiror of ADACHI MITSURU and right now up to date with MIX .

i hope animation house make REMAKE OF TOUCH ANIME

though i not much watch anime i will surely buy one if it is remade.

happy to see that MIX is a hit in japan .

I should have gotten a hint from your avatar.  Now when I read one of your comments, I will think of my Lladro statuette of Bastet.

Thanks some more, Tenko!

I was beaten in the gratitude sweepstakes.  And beaten by a self-confessed female (I read your profile, The DCG)!  Testosterone has never sunk so low!  I've let the hairy-eared team (males) down, by working in the boondocks for a couple of days.  Anyway, thanks, Tenko.  Adachi (and his fans) are the best.

By the way, I'm familiar with some acronyms, but don't know what DCG refers to.  Digitally Cognitive Geek?  Definitely Crushes Guys?  My curiosity is piqued.

Diminutive Cat Goddess.  Very small following; domains of felines, hedonism, and fiery destruction.

Thanks, Tenko.  I love a new chapter of anything by Adachi.

I want moar! I'll even help you guys for more T.T

New chapters are always awesome

Seems like we're falling behind, but always fun reading & awaiting the latest chapters

thx Tenko~ love u guys!

Thanks for the chapter Tenko, it's truly classic Adachi. :D

A small note on the translation: although umpires in Japan do say バッターアウト ('batter out') it's more natural in English to say "You're out".

I hear plenty of umpires in the States say "batter out." No point in changing the translation for an incorrect localization.

In before Comadrin, with a big "Thank you" to Tenko!

I was beaten in the gratitude sweepstakes.  And beaten by a self-confessed female (I read your profile, The DCG)!  Testosterone has never sunk so low!  I've let the hairy-eared team (males) down, by working in the boondocks for a couple of days.  Anyway, thanks, Tenko.  Adachi (and his fans) are the best.

By the way, I'm familiar with some acronyms, but don't know what DCG refers to.  Digitally Cognitive Geek?  Definitely Crushes Guys?  My curiosity is piqued.

Thanks for the chapter Tenko, it's truly classic Adachi. :D

A small note on the translation: although umpires in Japan do say バッターアウト ('batter out') it's more natural in English to say "You're out".

In before Comadrin, with a big "Thank you" to Tenko!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics