Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

Well, The Dark God probably can easily eat the poison and don't get any effect ...

also Anti-mindbreak-medicine for loli ?

NO

EAT THE PAIN

SICK BASTARDS ... to such a cute little fussy child.

xD

Aaannnyywaaaays~

Who wants them to utterly fail and "the dark god" adopt the cutey, after saveing her and restoring her to normal~

Well, The Dark God probably can easily eat the poison and don't get any effect ...

also Anti-mindbreak-medicine for loli ?

S

she can be the adopted cute daughter?

... who would count her as harem member... he got enough worrys!

You don't choose harem. harem chooses you.

'sides,

Spoiler

MidoriKitzune
Jun 04 2017 03:01 PM

S

Must have witnessed or heard rumours of The Handshake Meister in action. Don't blame him.
ch24

Spoiler

While I understand the sentiment, as a Sun praiser I have mixed feelings

she can be the adopted cute daughter?

... who would count her as harem member... he got enough worrys!

the abrupt cut off after exatcly 20 pages is kinda worse than a cliffhanger.

meh.

Am I the only one who wants to see more of Sun?
why does these girls have more screentime with yusuke.

Same here. Maybe she could learn some combat techniques to aid him. Or maybe he just wants her safe...

Dumb villains never learn from their mistakes.

Poison now?

As if pouring sugar on sea will make it taste sweeter.

NEVER!

Spoiler

I like how the lewdest thing he thought of was looking at the stars together instead of holding hands or lip-locking. He is too pure for this world.

Must have witnessed or heard rumours of The Handshake Meister in action. Don't blame him.
ch24

Spoiler

xD

Aaannnyywaaaays~
Who wants them to utterly fail and "the dark god" adopt the cutey, after saveing her and restoring her to normal~

While I understand the sentiment, as a Sun praiser I have mixed feelings

MidoriKitzune
Jun 04 2017 01:38 PM

xD

Aaannnyywaaaays~

I hope he customize the new loli assassin mind and make her part of the harem.

Sun and yuusuke is a perfect example of a loyal relationship.
They aren't even engaged yet, but hes already so loyal.

Am I the only one who wants to see more of Sun?
why does these girls have more screentime with yusuke.

Intriguing. Could've been if we weren't informed about the fact, that the guy is wearing tonns of +poison_resist swag.

Spoiler

I like how the lewdest thing he thought of was looking at the stars together instead of holding hands or lip-locking. He is too pure for this world.

The "aphrodisiac goes away within ten seconds of mixing it" is such a stupid detail in chapter 37

Isn't the story just telling us that she has limited usage of it, as in immediate usage, otherwise she could have just put it in their meal before it was served?

The "aphrodisiac goes away within ten seconds of mixing it" is such a stupid detail in chapter 37

It's not stupid, useless maybe for the sake of the story as a whole, but not stupid.

That fact means that even if the drink is not drunk at all, the perpetrator can easily get rid of the evidence without being suspicious at all, or if we interpret that phrase differently, it means the perpetrator doesn't even need to bother to rid the evidence because the evidence can get rid of itself by itself.

So, a classic case of... prejudice.

Spoiler

That, and both the "Powerless" and Divine artists got fat heads and superiority complexes

Keima?

well, it's in The World God only Known ...

and Dark God apostle seems know too about God of Galge teaching ... =3= ...

Spoiler

I think we all know what the "apostle" of a "dark god" is best at, don't we :P

making gap at material structure ...

and filling gap at girls heart ? :D

Yuusuke is fast at building houses and roads as he is fast at raising flags on women.

it seems Yuusuke tried to build something else ...

Spoiler

I think we all know what the "apostle" of a "dark god" is best at, don't we :P

well, certain galge "god" says an obvious easy flag means there's "something bad" behind it ... =3= ...

Keima?

Spoiler

Spoiler

at least not RansomWare virus again ...

and at least it's not this one

Spoiler

So, a classic case of... prejudice.

Spoiler

Well, we do what we gotta do.

As a side note, I do have the bad habit of making large posts and using spoiler tags to hide those. It's about time I used spoiler tags for actual spoilers.

today I learn clicking spoiler tag mean I am ready for the dire consequences... fml

at least not RansomWare virus again ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics