Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 257votes)

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Alt Names: alt 史上最強の弟子ケンイチalt 史上最強弟子兼一alt ลูกแกะพันธุ์เสือเคนอิจิalt Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichialt History's Strongest Disciple Kenichialt HSD Kenichialt HSDKalt Kenichi le disciple ultimealt Kenichi sang Murid Terhebat dalam Sejarahalt Shijo Saikyo no Deshi Kenichialt Strongest Disciple Kenichialt Tarihin En Güçlü Öğrencisi Keniçialt Сильнейший в истории ученик Кенъити
Author: Matsuena Syun
Artist: Matsuena Syun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shirahama Kenichi is a book lover who has just entered high school, but he is often bullied by others. One day, he became good friends with the new transfer student, Fuurinji Miu, who was also looking for a friend. Kenichi was shocked at how powerful she is at first, but he is still somehow attracted to her...so he later goes to the dojo of her family and starts a training that will change his life

Was picked up by Mangastream starting from chapter 465
Go to History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Animes vs Manga? (Spoilers) New Window geenius3ab
  • 0 Replies
Topic full chapter and single page New Window later
  • 3 Replies
Topic new chapters? New Window vaendryl
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Recent chapters discusion Major spolier New Window Master Lee
  • 65 Replies
Topic what is Hybrid? New Window Catbug
  • 4 Replies
Topic How will Kenichi stop Miu New Window xvan
  • 22 Replies

156 Comments

How about some twist with the next chapter, let say miu get raped during her capture...
the story is getting way too convoluted, and way to Ecchi! plus no one dies and everyone is freaking invincible. 400 chapters and going. gonna end up like detective conan and keep adding side stories and avoid finishing. love the glowing eyes though...
@Zevm
No, I'm pretty sure Kouetsuji's story is linked to Saiga's (Miu's father), while Hayato's story is linked to Kushinada's (that old woman who looks young).

It is implied, though never confirmed, that Hayato and Kushinada had a romantic relationship.
As for Kouetsuji x Saiga, Saiga was Koetsuji's best friend, as explained in one of the earlier chapters.
I consider this type of manga old school, I mean fighting style and training wise. It's always a breath of fresh and it's simplicity makes it a pleasing read. Ofcourse the last arc was annoying with the brain washing, it's really annoying with brain washing and going on the other side.
Other than that, a good ol manga.
Just realized we've gone through the back-stories of almost every one of the Ryozanpaku masters except Koetsuji and Furinji (aka 'the invincible superman'). Obviously both of their stories are going to be tied up with one of the Yami masters like all the others have been (Furinji will be with his son/Miu's father. Also I know Koetsuji fought against the Russian Yami master but we never got Koetsuji's back-story). Yeah, so my money's on Koetsuji coming up against Kushinda/'The Bewitching Fist'/the only female unarmed Yami Master if nothing more than for their similar style of dress the two have, though they obviously wear their clothing quite differently. :P

Anyway that really makes me think the series is winding down [well, in the next 150 chapters or so] which I then sort of mentally connect to other approaching endings of the Shonen flagships...idk, maybe I'm wrong and I would love to see this manga going strong, funny, and interesting for as long as the mangaka thinks they can do that, so we'll just have to see
@ Chapter 209... mysterious teenager garyu x? more like the name came from mysterious girlfriend X, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!
YAY, a new chap- wait... that's an old one, WTF?
i have seen this and thought about reading it should i read this or not get caught up in another really long manga?
so pops back hmm... looks like kenichi gonna have hard time going out with mui...
so Imperial gets HSDK stolen from them and prefer to stole themselves another serie instead of continuing? interesting...
OMG chapter 466. What a random and unexpected appearance

Spoiler
Chapt. 466... You will not believe it nor would have expected it.

Spoiler
hmm....make up sex for a reunion would be nice but the old man will kick kenichi ass.
imperial droped the series but manga stream picked it up
anyone else want kenichi to learn how to use weapons?
I am a little interested in Miu's suspicion about how Shigure saw Kenichi :P or mabe I'm just talking about stuff I don't know about, but if u look at Chapter 292 page.... 17.. I think.. It was something going on???.. or I don't know xDD

P.S. Love this serie :) so funny at moments and I kinda like the fight scenes :)
Kenichi got the epic eyes of badassery for a minute there!!! unconscius state maybe?
I guess "Drop Dead" is Kenichi signature moves, even an Amnesia Miu know that.
that was a bit touching, seeing that guy after so long..
k thx but that sux i really dont want to start over
@pimpenken33
Chapter 144, but the anime doesn't cover everything so you will be missing out a few things if you skip to there.
ken-chi always getting his ass kicked. he trains hard everyday and gets abused by his masters.
can anyone tell me what chapter in the manga is the end of the anime plz and tys
this arc is going for too long...at least it feels that way to me.
Hope this reaches its end soon and we can go back to the actual plot.
Does anyone else think that the little girl on the princesses side and the little girl on the demon god fist's side are somehow gonna end up in a confrontation? o.O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics