Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 152votes)

Stretch

Alt Names: alt ストレッチ
Author: Higashiyama Shou
Artist: Higashiyama Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Take a peek into the lives of the roommates Keiko and Ran, living and stretching together!
Go to Stretch Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

317 Comments

The boyfriend in reference is the man who frequents Ran's workplace. You can see him in Chapter 38.

Well, yes, I understand that much, but I thought they were already separated at that point. Did they get back together again?

whaaaaaaaat???

So yeah, why is Keiko leaving?

work. wich means, wait until Ran became a doctor and she can go living with her again.

77t9PB1.png

"broke up with him for good this time"??
was something happening?? why does it always feel like i'm missing something reading this manga??

The boyfriend in reference is the man who frequents Ran's workplace. You can see him in Chapter 38. 

"broke up with him for good this time"??
was something happening?? why does it always feel like i'm missing something reading this manga??

Why is Ran  Keiko moving out?

So yeah, why is Keiko leaving?

Maybe because they ran out of stretches to do?

That was the whole hook for the series in the first place. Now it's turned into something else, something far more interesting. Probably needs a new series or something.

Lies! What was Ran doing on the futon then!? *runs away*

tragedy tag?

noooo! :'(

a haiku for this chapter

no no no no no

no no no no no no no

no no no no no

The future refused to change...

BAD END

aghast

Legitimate question; does anyone know what the status of this series is (that is, if it's scheduled to be ending soon or not)? It feels very much like things are coming to a close. I'd be very glad if I'm mistaken, but it doesn't sit right with me.

*Keiko

Maybe because they ran out of stretches to do?

That was the whole hook for the series in the first place. Now it's turned into something else, something far more interesting. Probably needs a new series or something.

Keiko in the light, Ran in the dark, the last time they talked as friends...

So, Keiko is going... to where? "Home"? To see her mother?

If so I see bad things happening... :-(

Legitimate question; does anyone know what the status of this series is (that is, if it's scheduled to be ending soon or not)? It feels very much like things are coming to a close. I'd be very glad if I'm mistaken, but it doesn't sit right with me.

Why is Ran moving out?

*Keiko

Why is Ran moving out?
-She's mine -No, she's mine *Civil War meme*

No! She's mine!

But this doesn't mean yuri!

Who cares either way? Just let people believe what they want. Personally, I'd love for them to get together and believe in the perceived subtle hints. Doesn't mean I'm gonna shit on those who see it otherwise.

It's a manga. Just have fun with it.

Ran is the waifu that Keiko and Saki want.

what the fuck is going on

Potential yuri, that's what.

H-SHOW WHY

what the fuck is going on

These two fuckin' goofballs are too adorable.

Also, RIP all you guys thinking she was just taking clothes out of storage. Suggesting that was a stretch...heh.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics