Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 158votes)

Beelzebub Side Story

Alt Names: alt Beelzebub Bangai Henalt Beelzebub Bangai-Hen
Author: Tamura Ryuuhei
Artist: Tamura Ryuuhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: > Spin-off of Beelzebub
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/beelzebub-r4 )
Go to Beelzebub Side Story Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

210 Comments

He's not dense, he's asexual.  Tamura said Oga likes fighting boys more than being in a relationship.  So most probably he was acting dumb to not hurt their feelings. 

For anyone interested, here's a rough translation from French from the author interview:

Unification France: "If Oga went out with a girl, would it be Hilda or Aoi?"
Tamura: "In my mind, Oga is still (like) an eleven-year old boy, and mentally he will stay at this stage all his life. I can not imagine that he will one day develop a relationship, or, ultimately, go out with anyone. The only human contact he appreciates in the end, is his fist in the face of another boy."

[Source]

god in the main series i loved aoi but this chapter just made me realise if i can go to the world of manga i would have taken her away from oga hahA

i hate manga..shipping but..this time..i really want to.

Oga x kunieda!!!

Because he reminds us about ourselves. Fundamentally nice guys who can never seem to catch a break or get lucky. Our other friends will always live more fulfilled lives, but at least Furuichi does not give up.

I like Furuichi because deep down inside, I hope that my acting like an asshole to everybody I meet will eventually pay off!

Good to see Furuichi still the king.

Man I don't even know why I like Furuichi so much.

Because he reminds us about ourselves. Fundamentally nice guys who can never seem to catch a break or get lucky. Our other friends will always live more fulfilled lives, but at least Furuichi does not give up.

Okay, I think he might actually be the densest hero I've seen. Straight-up immune to girls.

God help you, Kunieda.

actually this type of MC isn't that uncommon. while the level of idiocy varies from smart to negative digits in IQ many mangaka's bring up romantic intrests but have the MC ignore them because they either don't know how to do romance or only want you to know it's possible in the future and that they don't plan on actually putting any in the story.

Okay, I think he might actually be the densest hero I've seen. Straight-up immune to girls.

God help you, Kunieda.

You should meet Ichika Orimura

it's good to see some "progress" between kunieda and oga

I came for laughs, got feels instead. 

God help you, Kunieda.

He's not dense, he's asexual.  Tamura said Oga likes fighting boys more than being in a relationship.  So most probably he was acting dumb to not hurt their feelings. 

God help you, Kunieda.

need hilda x oga love comedy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD GET TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

Furuichi is OUR KING!!!

Always nice to see Aoi

May her love comes true

if kunieda have kid with oga = superman 

And I just found out this was a thing thank goodness

Good to see Furuichi still the king.

Man I don't even know why I like Furuichi so much.

Spoiler

Tamura and the breaking of the fourth wall xD

Furuichi may be the Loli Oppai Master, but he is no match for Forcas, the Ass Master.

5ow9yw.jpg

LOL, when I read this, Prison School instantly came to mind.

Spoiler

i... i thought Athrun was the same person as that other guy who was with solomon company and keeping Beel's mom OTL"

I thought the same thing.

hmmm...

more Lami-tan goodness ples!!!

and teh Furuichi being Furuichi!

love eeet!

OKAY AUTHOR NOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO MAKE A 100+ CHAPTERS OF PURE, UNADULTERED FURUICHI BEING A TOTAL FURUICHI.

DO EET

Nice ass reference bro! ASS MEN UNITE!

Brother, you have called, and I am one of many to answer! Glory to the Glutes!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics