Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 784votes)

Shingeki no Kyojin

Alt Names: alt Attack on Titanalt 進撃の巨人
Author: Isayama Hajime
Artist: Isayama Hajime
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.
Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as one of the city walls is damaged by a 60 meter (196.85 feet) giant causing a breach in the wall. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror the tragic events that follow. Eren vows that he will wipe out every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

Won the 35th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shōnen Manga.

Spin-offs:

> Before the Fall
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-before-the-fall-r9844 )

> No Regrets
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-birth-of-levi-kuinaki-sentaku-r10114 )

> Sungeki no Kyojin
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/sungeki-no-kyojin-r12028 )
Go to Shingeki no Kyojin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do I read it? New Window Zaire Elite Skin
  • 1 Replies
Topic can i upload the english version of Aot? New Window halfghoulhaise
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who is female titan? New Window Kroll
  • 42 Replies
Topic So, I came with my own theory... New Window Hoshikon
  • 13 Replies
Topic Does word Kyojin really equals to Titan? New Window gigantica
  • 23 Replies
Topic Eren's importance [SPOILERS] New Window X0ll0X
  • 50 Replies

883 Comments

SO SAVAGE! This maga is so EPIC!!!
eren's been eaten before. rember what happened that time?
finally Eren the tard dies, now Misaka is the main char. HELL YEAH!
GOD DAMN U STUPID CHAPTER 29 CLIFFHANGER!!!
No words can do this manga justice.
Oh snap, I had no clue they had this manga on batoto.
ding ding ding KO!
Why must this be a monthly... :(
it is a cliffhanger damnit. can't wait for the next one
wtf. just read the whole manga. my only words are: wow. irecredible manga. pretty bloody. a lot of people are dyin. the art is beautiful. this mangaka is clearly the best of all. he knows how to put his readers into his world of titans..
This manga rocks, I wish it was released daily. Thanks to both TDX and Ganz_Waitingroom for the releases.
Spoiler
Spoiler
damn it with the last page such a cliffhanger! XD
Spoiler
me gusta! I like it!
So damn good! Such a shame we have to wait so long for single releases.
Ku, would love to see the "Hammer of Fury" panel in color. Falcon PAWNCH x)!
@Chris Feng

The strongest, most brilliant part of MLA is the sense of dread that is impending on the protagonists and the world. With that the battle becomes truly desperate and heroic, the same feeling this manga renders so well. I doubt there is a deeper connection than that. This kind of skillful setting of "horrifying dread" can be traced back to Evangelion as well, so it's not really copying, but a form of legacy.
i had adream about shingeki no kyojin last night. like wow, i must be pyschic
Is this monthly?
Why they release so slow? :(
Good chapter though.
damn chapter 28s cliffhanger dammit the artist sure can draw some creepy titan things tho
@DeathBringer Priceless. :'D
you see i think i was too easy too judge and how to remov emy comment?????

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics