Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 114votes)

Amai Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 内衣高手alt 甘い生活alt Sweet Life (YUZUKI Hikaru)
Author: Yuzuki Hikaru
Artist: Yuzuki Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The complicated story of a young man who goes to work for a lingerie company.

This manga has 40.5 volumes.

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/amai-seikatsu-second-season-r18229
Go to Amai Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

232 Comments

What is this? Edo the hands of ecchi?

Thanks for the New Year's update!

As innocent as the MC is, I wonder if these various women who are trying to nail him shoudn't be classified as shota-cons.

It's just me, or chapter 25 is missing one page?

I hope the next chapter of this comes soon....XD

I just need to start working on it... but i don't feel like it... anybody wanna join bento to work as editor for amai?

I hope the next chapter of this comes soon....XD

woohoooo!

Greh. This new fella better not be twattin' up me champ Edo's haremdom..

Hello Ravin I was going to ask you about another of group's projects, Code Red, but since it appears in the page of your group as a stalled project I guess that I does not require further explanation, so I have to thank you and the rest of the staff of Bento for your work in this and other mangas that I read.

Tl is away from group, also i really should typeset something again

After seeing that small image at the end, it makes me wonder what he was like as a kid. Did he also have that ability back then?

Imagine what his mom and other older women felt... Damn...

Well, I doubt it was something he was born with but lol, that'd be something to laugh about and enjoy.

forty says i can spoil it for both of you 

Hello Ravin I was going to ask you about another of group's projects, Code Red, but since it appears in the page of your group as a stalled project I guess that I does not require further explanation, so I have to thank you and the rest of the staff of Bento for your work in this and other mangas that I read.

Oh my. Two updates in under a week? Noice.

Ten bucks says Edo's just going crazy over the design.

Twenty says the same thing will happen for the rest of the 40 volumes

forty says i can spoil it for both of you 

Twenty says the same thing will happen for the rest of the 40 volumes

I managed to do another release. And its Bento's 3rd anniversary (really shoulda wrote that on credit page)

Good job, and Happy Anniversary!

I managed to do another release. And its Bento's 3rd anniversary (really shoulda wrote that on credit page)

daaaaayum

I can't figure out what is worse, having Edo ability and not know how to use it, or knowing how to use it and not having it.

wow what a chapter. so much plot.

After this latest chapter, I can imagine how "distracted" you might be.

Well first I am gonna work on a chapter of EXEcutional and Parabellum and then return to working on amai.

its okay, and I am somewhat working on it, but distracted... I should seriously work on it...

After this latest chapter, I can imagine how "distracted" you might be.

Wahoo!!!! An update, and a hell of an update at that. Dude isn't human if he can concentrate on work with all that going on.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be impatient. If you're still working on it, I can wait as long as I need to. Just needed a little hope.

its okay, and I am somewhat working on it, but distracted... I should seriously work on it...

i am just a horrible slacker... i have 5 pages of ch 23 done, around 20 to go. playing terraria instead >.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be impatient. If you're still working on it, I can wait as long as I need to. Just needed a little hope.

i am just a horrible slacker... i have 5 pages of ch 23 done, around 20 to go. playing terraria instead >.

Do we need to beat you with wet noodles to motivate you properly?

Or do you need some SERIOUS motivation?

Spoiler

Hope this is still being translated......

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics