Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 238votes)

Mx0

Alt Names: alt エム×ゼロalt Em x Zeroalt Emu x Zeroalt M-0 (Emu x Zero)alt Mahou X Zeroalt M×0alt MxO
Author: Kano Yasuhiro
Artist: Kano Yasuhiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During a flashback, an interviewer inquires Kuzumi Taiga, a prospective student for Seinagi Private High School, on what he would do if he could use magic, during his entrance interview. He replies, "take over the world", with an outburst of laughter, from an attractive girl, following his answer.
After the entrance exam, the school rejects his application; although he recalls almost nothing after this event, he does recall the girl, and believes the cause of his school of choice rejecting his application involves her.
Wandering around outside of the school the next day, Kuzumi tries to enter, but an invisible barrier blocks him. A teacher, Mr. Hiiragi, confuses Kuzumi for a student of the school ditching class and pulls Kuzumi into the school through the barrier.
Seinagi Private High School is actually a magic school and Mr. Hiiragi has just accidentally pulled Kuzumi, a teenager with no magical skill, through the barrier into this school.
Go to Mx0 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wished it continued......... New Window BKingBeast
  • 10 Replies
Topic Oneshot > The real manga New Window Bokis
  • 0 Replies

86 Comments

There is a reason for this, all of the series this mangaka has ever done have all met the inevitable Axe. Why they meet it? Because apparently its not popular in Japan for some absurd reason.............I for one thought this series was absolutely brilliant.

he ended the mirror world manga by himself because he couldn't think of a way to continue the story and he didn't like it anymore.  and it's completely possible to have at least a decent ending, even if you are cancelled.

the author should just stick to being an artist

This mangaka has so much potential, but out of all the mangas I read from this mangaka, all his endings are horribly done. Mx0 is no expection, I really do hope as previous replies mentions there is some kind of sequel to the Mx0, but I highly doubt it

There is a reason for this, all of the series this mangaka has ever done have all met the inevitable Axe. Why they meet it? Because apparently its not popular in Japan for some absurd reason.............I for one thought this series was absolutely brilliant.

he will not i guess i readed this FEW years ago

They say hope is the last thing to die, mine died long ago, but then, To Love Ru actually revived (even if its really "dark" compared to the original saga), so maybe one day?

Great manga. I felt that it could go on further than it did.

Didn't even reach 100 chapters. . . such a shame. . .

It was all getting very interesting. . . it ends. . . just like that. . .

When they played 'that card' I knew instantly that the manga got axed. . .

I hope the mangaka decides to continue this in a different publication. . . other magazines or even through online distribution. . . anything. . .

he will not i guess i readed this FEW years ago

Soo much potential!!!! I can't believe it ended like that, especially just at the good part.

Whoever is planning to read this, be warned and try the enjoy the journey as much as possible because the destination will be a disappointment.

!

This mangaka has so much potential, but out of all the mangas I read from this mangaka, all his endings are horribly done. Mx0 is no expection, I really do hope as previous replies mentions there is some kind of sequel to the Mx0, but I highly doubt it

Eh? How did you find out this information?

Mx0 going to be back? Are you for real???

You two, I wouldn't take anything he says to heart. If this were true, it would be more widely spread. He most likely has no source at all. Don't believe what he says and get false hopes up.

Mx0 going to be back? Are you for real???

even more unfortunate, they have a contract with this particular author. Last I knew, he still works for them and intends to continue MX0 when his contract is complete.

As usual Jump as to axe manga with great potential but leave predictable garbage in their line-up smh.

even more unfortunate, they have a contract with this particular author. Last I knew, he still works for them and intends to continue MX0 when his contract is complete. Please, take solace that pretty face and harisugawa in mirror world (both from the same author) are great reads and well worth your time.

As usual Jump as to axe manga with great potential but leave predictable garbage in their line-up smh.

just when things are getting good, if the ending was going to be like this, they should have ended it when his consciousness was sent back in time... 

Wow. That WAS a shitty ending.

Great manga. I felt that it could go on further than it did.

Didn't even reach 100 chapters. . . such a shame. . .

It was all getting very interesting. . . it ends. . . just like that. . .

When they played 'that card' I knew instantly that the manga got axed. . .

I hope the mangaka decides to continue this in a different publication. . . other magazines or even through online distribution. . . anything. . .

I read this a while back, and it was great then. I decided to re-read it, and I still think it's great. It still saddens me that such a unique story would get cancelled. If there were any possibility of this getting continued, I would help out in a heartbeat, but that's highly improbable at best. Oh well, I'll just keep re-reading it every once in a while to remind myself what could have been.

"A manga only has to be interesting" Yeah right, good one Shueisha.

I agree with what you said but a "powerless" mc who outsmarts his enemies or THINKS to solve his problems rather than just bash(literally) anything in his way, just isn't popular with the people who read Jump.

Damn I would black mail Jump and force them to let Kano continue Mx0 >"<
I personally disliked the ending, It made me feel empty.... But still great read.
Psyren, Mx0, Cage of Eden, they have the potential to be the next top manga, yet some stupid person axed them....what the hell....(-_-)
The Axe can't afford to have mercy
T____T MOAR! MOAR! MOAR! Cmon Jump..why?! why?!
i certained he would end up creating his own version of mo card ability.
I read this a while back, and it was great then. I decided to re-read it, and I still think it's great. It still saddens me that such a unique story would get cancelled. If there were any possibility of this getting continued, I would help out in a heartbeat, but that's highly improbable at best. Oh well, I'll just keep re-reading it every once in a while to remind myself what could have been.
thank you for the random button , would never have found this if not for it . But yh i agree with everyone else this had sooooo much potential and i would have loved it if it carried on , alas it never

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics