Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 193votes)

Hundred

Alt Names: alt ハンドレッド
Author: Misaki Jun
Artist: Sasayuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: <<Hundred>> --- that is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form <<Savage>> visiting the earth.
The protagonist, Kirasagi Hayato, aims to become a <<Martial Arts Master>> using this Hundred. He managed to get into the battleship university <<Little Garden>>.
However ---
"I wanted to see you, Hayato!!!"
"H-How do you know my name?"
Around the roommate, Emil Crossford, who somehow knows him well (?), Hayato gets an uneasy feeling.
What's more, just after the entrance ceremony, he gets asked for a duel by the campus' strongest martial arts master <<Queen>> Claire Harvey...!?
The ultimate academy battle begins here!

adapted from the light novel written by Misaki Jun and illustrated by Ookuma Nekosuke
Go to Hundred Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime Adaptation Announced New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there going to be a follow-up series? New Window Glad101
  • 0 Replies
Topic hmmm, this manga "kinda" resembles other manga New Window UnholyCrap
  • 9 Replies
Topic LN Volume 1 is translated in English New Window Bulu Indah
  • 0 Replies

264 Comments

Ehmm, so he is blushing to a "guy" and sucking a "guy" finger without hesistant. Well glad that this will all stay as fantasy.

Lol i have followed all these and I get confused sometimes because the plots are so similar.

3..2..1... chapter ends D:

so next chapter is back to ch. 1 ? :>

(=_=) i just read a few of the recently released manga based on novel(for example Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou), and it is alway a imouto with bro-con,a childhood friend in love with MC who doesnt remember, centre of attention for some reason in a new school, some random power appeared some time ago and most of all the girl alway change into a more skimpy clothing.  (o_o) are they even trying anymore?

Mate, you listed them wrong. You have to do this:

Imouto cliche.

Imouto loves brother sexually/romantically cliche.

Childhood friend loves main character but hasn't confessed cliche.

Main character is too dense to notice childhood friend's feelings cliche.

Main character lost his memory cliche.

Main character for some reason attracts females cliche.

Female clothing must be light or else cliche.

Cleavage.

Mini-skirts.

Random powerful force involves the main character in some way cliche.

Main character randomly is the only one that can save everyone from random powerful force cliche.

Other manga sins.

Powerful force is not that powerful cliche.

Main character loves peace and tries to get along with everyone cliche.

Enemies never finish a battle and retreat cliche.

Supposedly uber strong girl is easily defeated by main character cliche.

Or by a random weak enemy cliche.

Main character's hands are a boob magnet cliche.

Either the main character or a friend of the main character is the son/daughter of a huge ass enterprise cliche.

Keep counting them manga sins!

(=_=) i just read a few of the recently released manga based on novel(for example Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou), and it is alway a imouto with bro-con,a childhood friend in love with MC who doesnt remember, centre of attention for some reason in a new school, some random power appeared some time ago and most of all the girl alway change into a more skimpy clothing.  (o_o) are they even trying anymore?

Oh no, my friend. Despair as you realize that all those mangas:

Have basically the same plots.

I like the art, story = IS (but with better art) xD

Very cliché and the first few chapters play out as one expects. There are many other stories who do the same type of story AND execute it way better. Either wait until the series is axed (ahem) finished or until there are a few more volumes released.

If you wonder about reading this: Don't read it. Do something else.

Holy shit this is awful. A shittier IS, how sad is that.

instead of complaining about how the author writes why not just enjoy the story,  just sayin

Fuckin' hell. -.- So the boy acts continues as normal. Memory loss seems pretty damn convenient in dense motherfucker MCs. =.=

It is still possible the MC will not figure it out

Oh shit, I didn't even consider that cause it's a very stupid development, how naive of me to think like that...

fucking dumbass.

Another Dense MC w/ Harem nonetheless  Figures.....

FIGURES.

All that's left is whether to continue following this or not... in which case I shall, if only for the fact that Emil is a Charlotte clone, whom is one of my favorite girls in IS.

I could rant about how much I didn't like the anime; densest MC in the universe - greater than that of Saturn - the majority of the female cast isn't much better. Plus, I honestly believe Ichika only has eyes for his sister - again, I've only seen the anime, and it's one of the worst harem themed ones out there, IMO.

oh god, charl's gonna win the hundred

this is great, i don't care if it's an IS ripoff, author recognizes who best girl is

I actually like this manga..............................

Just.....no.

the second he said male body i stopped reading and i will never read this again don't need another dumb ass dense douche bag who is so stupid he cant tell it was a girl like its not even funny hes borderline special... dropped

Another Ichika and Charl stock clone...entreat-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774070One is Dense , the other one is a "Guy" even though everyone reading this obviously knows otherwise...

Difference is Charl's gonna win in this one. And Ichika actually wants to meet her.

Deja vu; Almost identical to infinite stratos except the fake male has to be the worst heroine i've ever seen.

Holds nothing on Charl.

Another Ichika and Charl stock clone...entreat-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774070One is Dense , the other one is a "Guy" even though everyone reading this obviously knows otherwise...

pretty sure I remember this scene from Infinite Stratos, but 0 F's given still enjoying the manga XD

he still thinks its a guy's body.....greeaaat 

10/10 for not following the "i found out she was a girl" plot

It's just delaying the inevitable.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics