Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 99votes)

Nyan Koi!

Alt Names: alt にゃんこい!alt 猫愿三角恋alt Meow Love!alt Nyankoi!
Author: Fujiwara Sato
Artist: Fujiwara Sato
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a second-year high school student named Junpei Kousaka, who not only hates cats but also is allergic to them. Unforunately, he happens to have a crush on a girl, Kaede Mizuno, who really loves cats. On the way home from school one day, Junpei kicks an empty can and happens to accidentally hit the Guardian Deity of Cats. Now he's able to understand cats but was practically given a curse. He has to grant 100 wishes from any cat or he'll turn into a cat himself.
Go to Nyan Koi! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic author/artist status New Window kaizer_emperor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 3 Replies
Topic Art change? New Window Irecinius
  • 4 Replies

182 Comments

Yeah, tanks for the new chapter !! :)
Am I the only one that actually likes Kaede? This chapter was cute.
There hasn't been much focus on her lately until now.
She- she tripped because a kitten stepped on her foot? How bad is her balance?
Normally it's a monthly series, but as Hammer said the releases have been irregular because of the mangaka's health.

As far as I know the reason for there not being a second season of the anime was because of that, too.
@acolyte, there is no set released date since it all depends on the mangaka's health.
How often is this released back in Japan?
That was a nice chapter~ I really want a second season of the anime, though I don't think it'll be popular :\
meh lame chapters dont liek that airhead girl at all wish he would just get with kana.
The said translator ditched and it's getting drop. You can cry now. T_T
Yeah, I know. Apparently they do have a translator for it, but who it is and when or if we'll see chapter 32 come out (as the chapter is out in japan now) is anyone's guess.
@Derek They're looking for a translator only for Nyan Koi. They did say they may drop the series if no one applies.
Spoiler
Chapter 32 is out in Japan. Not a single clue if IMS or anyone plans on doing it.
is it weird that i want kanako the childhood friend to win and not mizuno? i want kosaka and kanako to get together anyone else agree?
Gooooo childhood friend.
Kanako FTW!
gah! just up to ch 17 and i already hope he ends up with kanako
Posted Image
*deep breath* OMAGAWDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*deep breath*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEUPDATE!
*deep breath* OMAGAWDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*deep breath*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEUPDATE!
Just had a Nyan Koi marathon cause I hadn't read it until now. Very glad I picked this one up. Childhood friend? I think yes.
NEEDS MOAR CATS
It's back. I can't properly express how happy I am.
thank you god an update and please someone apply for that position we want more of this.

Posted Image
TeddyG you are right, the anime wasn't that good, but still.
Posted Image
Im so happy.
Posted Image
Hell yeah, an update. Waited for... so long *^*v
Holy shit jimmy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics