Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

Did we see that fox and the other guy before, or is this another ass-pull?

they already appear quite a long while at past chapter ...

(but they seems only appear few times and not appearing anymore (thus make you forget ?)

Did we see that fox and the other guy before, or is this another ass-pull?

Truly, this has gone to shit.

What the fuck even is happening?

I'm still hoping some local publisher will pick it up in my area, since while I like Seven Seas releases (got Death Life: Love in Hell and Sacred Blacksmith in digital), they're two-three times more expensive than series I buy locally.

Good to see you're not dropping it immediately.

Volume ends at c111 I believe, and I'm doing at least that far.

On the other hand it's a shame cause it is finished... got mixed feelings about it.,,

God bless. It has a lot less baggage and knows we're there for tits.

And Castellan keeps telling me there's a plot there too...

Wait, tits! Sorry, what was Castellan says again...?

G-Cup is full of stupid people

I'm still hoping some local publisher will pick it up in my area, since while I like Seven Seas releases (got Death Life: Love in Hell and Sacred Blacksmith in digital), they're two-three times more expensive than series I buy locally.

Good to see you're not dropping it immediately.

Yup. Dumped it the moment it was announced it would be licensed and immediately starting working on this one instead: https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kunoichi-no-ichi-r21890 

God bless. It has a lot less baggage and knows we're there for tits.

Is it at this point in the story we humanize the characters we spent so long demonizing? Were they possibly just... misunderstood and flawed? I can only hope.

no fuck em, they deserve to suffer

This finally turned into shit

Eh, Castellan's dropping this?  T_T

Yup. Dumped it the moment it was announced it would be licensed and immediately starting working on this one instead: https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kunoichi-no-ichi-r21890 

they need soragamis help

WTF did you GCUPpies think was gonna happen? Buncha dumbasses... Spend years beating up on weak youkai and finally run into one badass and suddenly they're as effective as any other government agency

Basically They're F*CKED UP For Sure
Unmeasurable is Far Above SSS+ Rank

Wishing someone's work to fail. You're so cool.

I know I am

I think that guy could...use a hand. ;V Or an arm.

Yes. He has however given us the translations for most of the current volume and I expect the last couple in the nex week or so.

However, once the series was licensed (we have to honour those who hate duplication of effort unless it's just badly done) he quickly began vetting other series.

He/We've picked on up high shows promise and is already nearing the third volume, giving us lots to work with.

In fact you should see it pop up in the next day or two. It'll be. At elast for us, YS's replacement. Even while I'm hoping to find another translator for the series to finish it off.

Remember to support the mangaka.

Such a pity, the early chapters had so much promise.  Anyone know if the ratings went down before or after the introduction of GCUP?

dunno but i guess AFTER.

Spoiler

Such a pity, the early chapters had so much promise.  Anyone know if the ratings went down before or after the introduction of GCUP?

This. Is . Why. A. Propper. Communication. Is . Important.

The true evil is within mc, but since the best friend can't just TELL HIM he stabs him to awaken broken mc and see how that goes.

Well shit.

So now we see how the little sisters soul got pulled out.

Btw, with the mangaka releasing a new series, does this mean Monsuga really did end?

it did.

We actually considered the Sundome series a while ago, but decided to keep looking.

So now we see how the little sisters soul got pulled out.

Btw, with the mangaka releasing a new series, does this mean Monsuga really did end?

I hope it fails

Wishing someone's work to fail. You're so cool.

Is it at this point in the story we humanize the characters we spent so long demonizing? Were they possibly just... misunderstood and flawed? I can only hope.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics