Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 361votes)

Btooom!

Alt Names:
Author: Inoue Junya
Artist: Inoue Junya
Genres:
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryota Sakamoto is one of the top-ranked players of BTOOOM!, an online battle game. But no amount of simulated warfare could have propared him for what is to come… Ryota wakes one evening to find himself dangling from a tree by a parachute with no recollection of how he got there. Before he can orient himself to his unfamiliar surroundings, Ryota is attacked. As a barrage of explosives rain down on him, Ryota realizes that he too has a pack of bombs…bombs that look very similar to the ones used in BTOOOM! Ryota may have mastered the online game, but can he come out on top in this real-life game of survival?!
Go to Btooom! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Komodo Dragons do have poison New Window Joshua Iamalime Zhang
  • 23 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cheesus
  • 80 Replies
Topic How would you rank the BIMs New Window bumblebee310
  • 29 Replies
Topic Final Arc New Window Staw
  • 2 Replies
Topic How's the manga been recently? Quality wise. New Window Lurker01
  • 1 Replies
Topic Where to buy it? New Window _Alex
  • 1 Replies

1057 Comments

Spoiler

So it's the sane kid on the cover this time...

Cover 20!!

51cQGvmGsSL.jpg

I have a feeling I should cotinue to read this.  I watched the anime, but it was too short for my liking, asnd it seems like there is much much more to happen in this manga.

Wonder how this will end, kinda don't wanna see one of the remaining die.

Well I want Sakamoto to live but we may end with him making a tragic sacrifice to save one of the others. If he does live I'm torn between who of the others I can live with dying ... LOL? Of course we can go with the fairy tale ending and have the 'game' break down while the big wig is watching, have them all escape, and have the fat POS director pay for his sins ... what? I can dream can't I ... No? ... OKAY!

Edit: I can't Speel Sakimoto 0_o

the power of the loli compels you!

Wonder how this will end, kinda don't wanna see one of the remaining die.

Anyone else thinks hes acting like hes broken down?

he was continuously refusing to abandon them then one of them comes and tries to kill him.... yeah hes full cray cray

This Himiko is badass. She disarmed a timer bim with only a second left like it was nothing. wow.

Were the old chapters dmca'd out?

I think so. Maybe you could check the scan's pages for earlier releases. Yay a new chapter! After only 1 week too, i actually thought this series was releasing monthly in like a magazine haha.

So .. is this gonna end soon ? seems like 10 more chapters for me huh ? the team have been shuffled well, and looks like ryouta need a hit in his head so he can return to normal ..

I think about 10-15 too. There isn't much left to be done. It would be cool if the anime continued its next needed season afterwards too. The first seaso stopped at around ch 30?25? I think.

Himiko ass level = 0

Were the old chapters dmca'd out?

thank you currypuff for the hard work!

So .. is this gonna end soon ? seems like 10 more chapters for me huh ? the team have been shuffled well, and looks like ryouta need a hit in his head so he can return to normal ..

lol for all we know Kaguya will probably become the last boss or something

Because he truly thinks this is a game now. No more mental inhibitions for murder and death. Therefore, he can fully utilize his skills that his subconscious was holding back.

Hmm, probably because he is fit... If i were in the same scenario, Ill be laughing at how quickly my stamina bar disappears, probably to the point of calling it a hack.

Anyone else thinks hes acting like hes broken down?
Why do I get the scary feeling that litl' spirit-seeing girl will become some sort of evil wicked villain? I have really no Idea.

How does becoming insane make him better at the game?

Because he truly thinks this is a game now. No more mental inhibitions for murder and death. Therefore, he can fully utilize his skills that his subconscious was holding back.

How does becoming insane make him better at the game?

Why are there only like 10 chapters? I almost forgot what had happened so far between this update and when they were escaping in the helicopter like 30 chapters ago Does this only update monthly now? I mean the series, not the scans

Honestly, I'm kind of amazed it took him this many chapters to finally break down after everything he has literally gone through. I'd like him to get over this soon, but actually having him so focused on 'the game' is pretty advantageous to their odds of survival. 

And illl see you next month for what he plan to do with his break down...

Honestly, I'm kind of amazed it took him this many chapters to finally break down after everything he has literally gone through. I'd like him to get over this soon, but actually having him so focused on 'the game' is pretty advantageous to their odds of survival. 

Yeahhh update at last ... no dude please don't break now .. you must save your girl .. and that little girl got separated with ryota huh ... and what about oda ? so many question in this mixed situation ..

lol, this made my day.

Spoiler

Ah, he broke.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics