Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 150votes)

Samurai Papa

Alt Names: alt 侍父alt Papai Samuraialt Samurai Chichialt 武士奶爸
Author: Nishiki Soraku
Artist: Nishiki Soraku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 32-year-old Bushido-sama considers himself to be a modern-day Samurai. When his wife passed away due to illness, he promised to raise their daughter into a fine woman. But, for an adult male, raising a child is not an easy task. The tasks range from teaching proper table etiquette to sex education... Welcome to the life of a Samurai father.
Go to Samurai Papa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic his face... New Window veraya
  • 1 Replies

150 Comments

Never underestimate women.

Seriously, though, he should probably remarry. If not for his daughter's and his own sake, then for the people around him.

Then again, the manga would probably end, and who wants that?

This is splendid!

素晴らしいでござる!

MILF route unlocked.

My new favorite song haha

If this series ever gets picked up for an anime, they have NO EXCUSE not to use this song, lol

I have a feeling that in about 10 years' time Kojun is going to severely regret ever making that promise... 

Spoiler

qntP84y.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if the dad commit seppuku after being kissed.

The WTF is strong with this one...

oh god, i lol'd hard at their faces durring the kiss scene

Tis a blessed age we lived in, onepunch man, kingdom, one piece and now this

You forgot The Breaker

Spoiler

...I am imagining a future where this young lady will become a tall, black-haired, chivalrous amazon of lovely proportions.  And probably armed with some wooden sword that can split steel.

yea this was how kunieda aoi was brought up.

Adorable daugther and funny but dead serious father... follow! This is quite enjoyable.

Spoiler

...I am imagining a future where this young lady will become a tall, black-haired, chivalrous amazon of lovely proportions.  And probably armed with some wooden sword that can split steel.

Just one question: why does the artist info say Nishiki SORAKU while the cover image says Nishiki SOKURA?

Cover says both. The correct one being Soraku while the incorrect being Sokra (missing "U") I believe. Probably just a mistake in English, pretty common for Japanese manga or any translation for that matter.

This song is required listening while reading this manga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivV6x8fCG_k

My new favorite song haha

Just one question: why does the artist info say Nishiki SORAKU while the cover image says Nishiki SOKURA?

Following, no doubt

Spoiler

Welcome to the the adult world.

This song is required listening while reading this manga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivV6x8fCG_k

Houston... we've got Ecchi.

Updates: Sorry guys that Chapter 3 is still not out yet. We're working on it though. My awesome Chinese translator is translating it (the Chinese of chapter 3 got too difficult for me to fully translate it... gotta leave it to the pro). Forgive us for the delays QQ~

i came after ecchi but.... i follow DX

Wow, Nadeshiko's almost unbearably cute. I might cry reading one of these chapters soon.

Thanks @Fried Squid Scans for your hard work!

At first chapter i thought this story was in edo period, Until he got ran by a truck.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics