Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 157votes)

Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai!

Alt Names: alt Aku ingin memberitahu kakak laki laki ku kalau aku adik perempuannya sekarang!!alt いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい!alt I wanna tell my brother that I'm your little sister right now!!alt Imaimoalt Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto Datte Iitai!alt 지금 당장 오빠에게 여동생이라고 말하고 싶어!
Author: Fairys
Artist: Oda Masaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rikuto had a new younger brother Ayumu after his father’s remarriage. However, little did he know that Ayumu was actually a girl and it was under her mother’s orders that she pretend to be a boy to him. Every day, his heart beats a little faster around his overly cute brother (sister), while her heart aches in having to hide her true identity from her kind brother.

With the arrival of spring, Rikuto and Ayumu begin attending the popular private school Asaoka Academy, with Ayumu dressed up as a girl. As Rikuto becomes friends with his classmates, he notices that they all have something missing. His friend from middle school, Matsuri, has lost sight of what it meant to be a girl. The cool-mannered Mao dresses as a boy even though she is a girl. The extremely shy class rep Kimika wishes to change herself. With Ayumu by his side, he sets out to help them seek out what they are missing.
Go to Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler Discussion New Window Ne0spartan
  • 5 Replies

380 Comments

Yea I felt it was forced development pretty much just inserting plot devices to make things happen. And I still can't wrap my head around the fact that everyone pretty much knows she's a girl yet no one's bringing it up.

Especially his new step mom how is it a good idea at all to begin your new family with lies?

Tbh reading chapter 15 is like watching a sappy drama on tv with useless dramatic development but after seeing this:

Spoiler

Priceless... 

But, I still want more Matsuri... T.T

Damn you Roankun with your constant teasing!

Honestly as a professional driver, you risk hitting small animals.  It's dangerous moving out the way and risk a wipe out or worse hitting another vehicle.

All drivers should know this, really. The problem is whether your logical thinking or your reflexes move you first. Most people don't want to hit an animal for a variety of reasons both sympathetic and selfish in nature (don't want to kill the animal, don't want to damage your car, etc) -- but when you're actually in that fraction of a second, instinct tells most of us you to avoid, not run through.

Incest yet???

meh

Somebody notice that the moon shine more than the sun? 9 or 10 pm when he find her

friggin' fast development

So I've had very similar dreams with both my mom and my brother, where I ask if I can come with them and then I realize they died.

Duuude T_T

Honestly as a professional driver, you risk hitting small animals.  It's dangerous moving out the way and risk a wipe out or worse hitting another vehicle.

so? what happened to colo.. uh i mean old man?

Yes, have your delicious kiss and confession while the nice old man bleeds out in his car.

They should have made an extra page:
Ayumu says: it seems like I'm forgetting something... ah well who cares...onii-chan hold me... smooch...smooch.

So this is the story how Colonel Sanders died

euh ... *x* ...

Sanders died in 1980 at age 90 after being stricken with leukemia ...

So this is the story how Colonel Sanders died

I really think the ghost mom scene would have been better as the letter she had actually left for him in the VN. Having a scene where her ghost is talking to him and helping him sort out his feelings is all well and good and all but it's all in his head where as the letter was actually something real from her to him.

Yes, have your delicious kiss and confession while the nice old man bleeds out in his car.

New Route New Route.

Would have liked to see all other routes, Ayumu is kinda annoying me -_-'

Well, one more chapter and the extra in the tank and it's done!. Since my work in this manga had finished with this chapter, I will thank Roankun for letting me be part of this small project. Hope that I meet his standards!

thank you for your hardwork ... d(=w=)b

and they leave the old me out there to die on his own............... while they turn this manga into hentai

Jiiiiii-saaaan

and they leave the old me out there to die on his own............... while they turn this manga into hentai

Well, one more chapter and the extra in the tank and it's done!. Since my work in this manga had finished with this chapter, I will thank Roankun for letting me be part of this small project. Hope that I meet his standards!

So I've had very similar dreams with both my mom and my brother, where I ask if I can come with them and then I realize they died.

Really hate how this manga has become..

And how fast the drama was solve.. :|
*sigh*

but most of all..

Spoiler

I HATE ALL THIS FEELS!!!! T_T

Trying to inject seinen like drama into a shonen and pulling back into full on shonen accept everything and live happily ever after..... I want to slap the writer for giving me some expectations. Could have at least made more fleshed out over 2 or 3 chapters because I am sure these situations are so much more complex.

it just became an accept things as they go along story.

I was interested in this manga at first but after putting up with the last few chapters I can't follow this manga anymore, I've totally lost interest. Everything is so contrived and played out emotionally with the MC, it really makes me not like him, it does not have any depth at all. I can see why it's classed only as Shounen instead of Seinen. I can't take this manga seriously at all.

Acceptance-kun is so reasonable...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics