Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 157votes)

Nagasarete Airantou

Alt Names: alt ながされて藍蘭島alt 蓝兰岛漂流记
Author: Fujishiro Takeshi
Artist: Fujishiro Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuto Touhohin just had a last fight with his old man, one that led him to make a rash decision to run away from home. He boards a ship, deciding to take a vacation, but the ship is suddenly hit by a huge storm--one that sends Ikuto overboard! When he regains consciousness, he realizes he is still alive… on some island. An isolated island. An isolated island with nothing but girls. Stranded on an island with only girls, no electricity, gas, radio, television… like he was back in the stone age.
Go to Nagasarete Airantou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw for Spoiler(?) New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Development? New Window Ncf
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime relative to the Manga New Window ⚡lightning07⚡
  • 3 Replies

366 Comments

I really don't know why.  But I seriously love Ikuto fighting. He just keeps surprising us with his ability with the sword time and time again.

Now, if only he can keep that nosebleeding of his in check...

But If he can keep that nosebleeding of his in check then this isn't a comedy anymore

Ikuto will become a not just a simple lady killer but a LADY SERIAL KILLER.

Spoiler

I would like to play the mentioned game but i don´t have a clue where i could by it in germany. Maybe thats impossible in itself. A whole lot of good games don´t even make it to the german market.

I will chek out Amazon i hope for succes ;)

You can get it online directly from the creator... http://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ074254.html

I really don't know why.  But I seriously love Ikuto fighting. He just keeps surprising us with his ability with the sword time and time again.

Now, if only he can keep that nosebleeding of his in check...

• Ose likes this

Updates every blue moon, and 99999999999999999 side characters do not mix. This has, unfortunately, become one of those mangas I turn my brain off and just "enjoy." A loli ninetails definitely helps in this.

Few of the remaining oasis' in the sea of edgy, self-insert and plain crap that we have these days.

Obaba pls

Updates every blue moon, and 99999999999999999 side characters do not mix. This has, unfortunately, become one of those mangas I turn my brain off and just "enjoy." A loli ninetails definitely helps in this.

Sure, gotta "reread" all the fan service shots.

A wild update appear!

I'll have to re-read this manga... I don't remember anything.

A wild update appear!

I'll have to re-read this manga... I don't remember anything.

And with that, the island of cute girls is complete. :D

And we who have played Monmusu quest know just how fluffy those tails are... ;p *grin*

I would like to play the mentioned game but i don´t have a clue where i could by it in germany. Maybe thats impossible in itself. A whole lot of good games don´t even make it to the german market.

I will chek out Amazon i hope for succes ;)

and here I think loli hag trend has pass away ...

I guess I'm wrong about this ...

Even girls want to touch the fluffy tail.

Loli tail is always win ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Whoa thats the old bat?!

And with that, the island of cute girls is complete. :D

And we who have played Monmusu quest know just how fluffy those tails are... ;p *grin*

Whoa thats the old bat?!

Amazon JP shows that volume 28 was released last week.  So that puts Vortex three volumes behind, and the series appears to be ongoing.  I have alerted them to volume 28, though they may have already known about it.

What's my connection to this?  I owe Vortex some favors, I have Photoshop and a fast internet connection, so I handle final QC and release for them.  Beyond that, neither this nor Cahe Detective Club are really my kind of series.

Man its stil ongoing in japan too still?

damn

Is this still ongoing in Japan or is it finished. How far behind are we

Amazon JP shows that volume 28 was released last week.  So that puts Vortex three volumes behind, and the series appears to be ongoing.  I have alerted them to volume 28, though they may have already known about it.

What's my connection to this?  I owe Vortex some favors, I have Photoshop and a fast internet connection, so I handle final QC and release for them.  Beyond that, neither this nor Cahe Detective Club are really my kind of series.

Is this still ongoing in Japan or is it finished. How far behind are we

Hey look, it's that girl from the cover of volume 25!

Ok. So basically Suzuran…

Hey look, it's that girl from the cover of volume 25!

Hey look, a new member for Ikuto's harem!

These regular updates are making me really happy ^_^

Looking at how many chapters there are now, I'm scared to start this over from the very beginning. I'll also be very sad to see it end eventually. :-(

It's something everyone feels about manga (and all interesting stories and most of things in life in general) : everything has an end, the only difference will be in how much that end is well thought and can appease your self saddened by the end itself. For example Full Metal Alchemist, first and one of the best manga I ever read, wraps up everything nicely in the end plus the final words from the author leave a deep impression, leaving you satisfied and glad you spent time reading such a great story.  

ahahaha the nine tailed fox just appeared as a tail cameo

So basically.... Kairyuu is a ripoff of the Wind Fish of Zelda: Link's Awakening. D:

THIS ARC IS FINALLY OVER HOLY SHIT

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics