Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 140votes)

Illegal Rare

Alt Names: alt イリーガル・レアalt Rea Ihō
Author: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Artist: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the author of "Nurarihyon no Mago", comes a whole new supernatural series.

Supernatural creatures live alongside humans, but these "rares" are being hunted to extinction over time. An organization is being formed to protect these rares, and allow them to live their lives as they like. The starting members of this organization are few; there's the masked Fukumen, the Black Vampyr AxL, and they are soon joined by the sweet-voiced mermaid Mirror. Together, they will protect the rares from the deadly hunters!
Go to Illegal Rare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

163 Comments

Damn, I didn't know this was published in jump, but I had a worrisome feeling that this might get axed. Shame, I love mangas which feature a diverse cast that gradually gets bigger. Especially since they're about to add a gargoyle to the team and she can be their moniter. 

sad...the art was nice but I guess the lack of a concrete plot hurt this story.

and I wouldnt mind a harem.

Thank you for the update.

Sweet Keep up the good work!!!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't see it coming.

I wonder what forced him to go that far...

It turn out as nothing serious

Es bueno que pueda entender espanol mas o menos para que no tenga que leer todas las traducciones en las paginas.  B)

Still an awesome story though. It makes me miss Nurarihyon no Mago though. 

why is it part Spanish? Are they taking pages from other groups?

Why do people wish to be spoon fed knowledge?

Because it's taken from spanish translations and the person translating it can't do redraws 

Why don't you read the translation notes? It says that the person (it ain't a group) who does the translating translates from Spanish to English.

You're a dick!

Why don't you read the translation notes? It says that the person (it ain't a group) who does the translating translates from Spanish to English.

Let's hope this one doesn't get axed at the halfway point.

I'm pretty sure it's a Shounen Jump series. Unless it turns out to be at least as popular as Naruto, it's gonna get axed like everything else does.

I'm liking it a lot so far, but I'm not sure how much to expect from it.  Nurarihyon no mago was great up until the ending... and that was so terrible that it made me half regret reading the series in the first place.  Not as bad as Negima's ending, but still.  Let's hope this one doesn't get axed at the halfway point.

From Japanese yokai to western monster, th author really know how to change his choices despite having the same art that made many think the unicorn as the mc in precious story. But I had to admit the vampire king look bad ass for a main character haha

Pretty shit series tbh. Even if we ignore the lolanothervampire MC, it's still nothing very fresh. More than anything there seems to be poor pacing and no suspense.

Chapter was awesome, thanks for translating it :)

THANK YOU SVEKKE!

Btw, damn. That is one badass unicorn.

Random note: horses are the # 2 killer of humans among animals in the U.S., so they are to be feared!

Man sveeke you are doing a great thing for nerds everywhere, although the ending to this chapter bugged me. Axl is already ridiculously strong, do they really need to show his second form this early? I'm still waiting for kawasaki and fukumen to show what's under their sleeves. 

They kind of look like gay costume.

Anyone else thought that the Unicorn kid looks exactly like Nura Rikuo on the last page? o.o

I know it's the same mangaka, but still...

Damn, that looks quite badass.

Once again, thnx for the chapter Svekke.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics