Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 51votes)

Bamora!

Alt Names: alt Ας πάμεalt Let's Go!alt Vamos Lá!
Author: Osada Yoshimi
Artist: Osada Yoshimi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: At school, Kamazaki feels as though there is a circle drawn around her, a line that no one will cross. Part of it is because her face looks mean, part of it is because she's pretty socially awkward, and a large part of it is that she has earned a reputation for being really bad-tempered and violent to the people around her. However, this all changes in her second year of high school, when the cute, friendly, and popular Kume Asami crosses that invisible line and decides to be her friend. Kume introduces "Kama-chan" to friendship and to the 5-man football club that meets on the school roof. As Kama cautiously enters Kume's club, she may find herself able to grow past the bad expectations people have of her, and enter into a new, happier, high school life.
Go to Bamora! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

79 Comments

Uh, guys? Can you please use either spoiler tags for your posts as anything longer than 10 lines(including blank lines) MUST be in spoiler tags, or move the discussion to a forum? Just so we don't see giant walls of text.

Thanks,

The only text significantly larger than 10 lines (notice it says approximately larger. It does not have to be exactly ten lines, this was intentionally written like that so people would not go make silly modcalls because somebody has 11 lines) is in spoiler tags. It also says nothing about blank lines, but about "text". Blanks are no text. Also, line count changes with screen resolution, so there's that, too.

And it's not exactly like there's any other discussion that'd be suffocated by that, is it?

Uh, guys? Can you please use either spoiler tags for your posts as anything longer than 10 lines(including blank lines) MUST be in spoiler tags, or move the discussion to a forum? Just so we don't see giant walls of text.

Thanks,

...yes?

that's exactly what we're saying

the thing is that they AREN'T doing that. they are simply bitching at her like she's the antichrist.

if they would use their head for a moment and give even the slighest bit of advice, their team's performance would increase even if just a little.

they just need to face that she's a bad player and there's nothing they can do about it, but a bad player is still a lot better than no player. this is called coping and remedying the situation.

their attitude right now is not of a team that's pursuing victory, but of individuals pursuing victory, which is not what a team-based sport is about.

First of all: no idea why you keep insisting that the bitching of her teammates is detrimental. I said that myself, no idea why you feel the need to reiterate that. We agree on that point.

No advice will help in this situation. She needs training, not some advice in the middle of the game. As if she didn't know herself that she shouldn't space out half the time, or just randomly kick the ball around screaming "someone, help!"... she does not need somebody to tell her that is wrong. She still does it, because she's just not ready to play an actual game. Trying to coach her in the midst of the game would do absolutely nothing but distract her co-players even more.

Also, I disagree that having somebody like Kama around is better than being a player down. It is actually easier to have a player less yet knowing you can rely on everybody in your team than having a full strength team if you go by numbers while having somebody in your ranks where you never know what kind of stupid crap they are going to pull the next second.

Spoiler

...yes?

that's exactly what we're saying

the thing is that they AREN'T doing that. they are simply bitching at her like she's the antichrist.

if they would use their head for a moment and give even the slighest bit of advice, their team's performance would increase even if just a little.

they just need to face that she's a bad player and there's nothing they can do about it, but a bad player is still a lot better than no player. this is called coping and remedying the situation.

their attitude right now is not of a team that's pursuing victory, but of individuals pursuing victory, which is not what a team-based sport is about.

A really good team would cover for one another, and give advice to someone that's making mistakes during the game if not while in play than at half-time for sure if they don't want to do that then they won't make a good team and they should disband at that point.

Spoiler

And this, guys/ladies, is why I said that she doesn't belong in a game yet, if she can't handle it. Motivation/willingness can only do so much for you, if you're not ready mentally and/or physically it does not mean scrap, even though shounen manga sure try to make people believe willpower is everything.

Are her fellow players being cuntish towards her? Sure! Are they saying something factually wrong? No. They should not have said it, yes. It is entirely their fault that they brought a naked, unarmed person to a gunfight. I repeat, it is NOT the fault of the newb, who does not know better, if he/she is thrown into a situation they can't handle, but the fault of those who threw them despite the fact that they should know better.

@fish_151:Kume's attitude of not caring whether she wins or not does not really help either. Sure, she takes some weight off of Kamazaki's shoulders, but at the same time she disheartenes the rest of the team quite a bit, who is playing to win it.

@Railander: The game is not the time and place to teach somebody. That is what training is for. You don't have the time for that and you will only ruin your own performance if you constantly look out for and instruct another player. Especially not in the very fast-paced and cramped futsal.

A really good team would cover for one another, and give advice to someone that's making mistakes during the game if not while in play than at half-time for sure if they don't want to do that then they won't make a good team and they should disband at that point.

And this, guys/ladies, is why I said that she doesn't belong in a game yet, if she can't handle it. Motivation/willingness can only do so much for you, if you're not ready mentally and/or physically it does not mean scrap, even though shounen manga sure try to make people believe willpower is everything.

Are her fellow players being cuntish towards her? Sure! Are they saying something factually wrong? No. They should not have said it, yes. It is entirely their fault that they brought a naked, unarmed person to a gunfight. I repeat, it is NOT the fault of the newb, who does not know better, if he/she is thrown into a situation they can't handle, but the fault of those who threw them despite the fact that they should know better.

@fish_151:Kume's attitude of not caring whether she wins or not does not really help either. Sure, she takes some weight off of Kamazaki's shoulders, but at the same time she disheartenes the rest of the team quite a bit, who is playing to win it.

@Railander: The game is not the time and place to teach somebody. That is what training is for. You don't have the time for that and you will only ruin your own performance if you constantly look out for and instruct another player. Especially not in the very fast-paced and cramped futsal.

They aren't being nice for sure, and bashing somebody before that person has even played one bit is an absolute no-go. I also hate the "if we aren't winning I don't even want to play" portrayed. It's OK to play to win, but the opponent does that too, so you can't expect to win.

But so far I have to say she is, indeed, a dead weight. Worse than that. She's constantly daydreaming, forgetting that she is on the pitch as well, and when she realises it she has no awareness of her own or the other player's position. And that shot attempt... even if she hit the ball, with that kind of technique it'd go anywhere.

I really wonder what she did all that time in training, because she looks like somebody who has never touched a ball. If this is really all she can manage then she should not be on pitch already, but instead get more training. Because right now she drags down her team because she cannot cope with the pressure at all.

they are being immature cunts.

unless the dead weight has no motivation to play, which isn't her case at all, instead of complaining what you should be doing is giving advice and helping out what the other players.

that is, if you truly want to win.

anybody who has played anything competitively in a team knows that if winning is all that matters, complaining isn't gonna help you achieve that.

they should stick their vented anger back in their asses and focus their effort in actually maximizing their teamplay, because kamasaki clearly has all the motivation required to play (or had).

They aren't being nice for sure, and bashing somebody before that person has even played one bit is an absolute no-go. I also hate the "if we aren't winning I don't even want to play" portrayed. It's OK to play to win, but the opponent does that too, so you can't expect to win.

But so far I have to say she is, indeed, a dead weight. Worse than that. She's constantly daydreaming, forgetting that she is on the pitch as well, and when she realises it she has no awareness of her own or the other player's position. And that shot attempt... even if she hit the ball, with that kind of technique it'd go anywhere.

I really wonder what she did all that time in training, because she looks like somebody who has never touched a ball. If this is really all she can manage then she should not be on pitch already, but instead get more training. Because right now she drags down her team because she cannot cope with the pressure at all.

You would be throwing up too if this was your first time playing any kind of team sport, and everyone was blaming you for the reason your team gave up a goal. I like Kume's attitude toward giving up that goal though. I mean everyone makes mistakes, and you need people to say things like don't worry about making that mistake. People are more likely to learn from that, and continue. Than throw in the towel and probably never want to play again. 

it does, it can hurt if it goes fast enough

Not really, no. If it goes extremely fast you don't try to catch it anyway, especially not without gloves, but you punch it away with the fists, which does not hurt much either. Maybe with one of the very old balls that get soggy and heavy when wet, but in any other case, nah.

And if already catching a ball hurts you, then please, get out of the goal! Because that one really shouldn't hurt you and if it does, you're too fragile to play goalie. Abrasions and bruises from jumping for saves, landing hard and sliding across the floor or even crashing into other players or maybe even the goalpost when trying to save the ball, that is what hurts.

What can also hurt quite a bit if it happens several times is saving a ball with one arm stretched out to the side. It strains the elbow and when you have to do it several times shortly after another it really starts hurting. During footsal or indoor football that can happen quite a lot.

As a keeper: No, it does not. But catching a ball is significantly easier with the special gloves than with bare hands.

it does, it can hurt if it goes fast enough

Still, big tits are good.

....cunts

Thank you for scanlating this iMangaScans!

....cunts

I figured out what was bothering me in chapter 8. Why didn't the have a pair of goal gloves!? Catching or deflecting a ball with bare hands hurts!

As a keeper: No, it does not. But catching a ball is significantly easier with the special gloves than with bare hands.

This manga is pretty yurilicious for a non-shoujo ai series.

I figured out what was bothering me in chapter 8. Why didn't the have a pair of goal gloves!? Catching or deflecting a ball with bare hands hurts!

What do you mean by 'impregnate'??? O_o  btw i forwarded your question to other comment sections.

what do you mean other comment section?

Kama is the best. And as a bonus she's learning not to be...well, a gigantic dingus. She's just barely a dingus by this point. Still yutz-tier though.

Also, kume getting jealous is pretty cool too. All in all, this mango is loads of fun. And, to my surprise, it's not just cute girls doing cute things, there's also actual sporting events! How pleasant.

I'm pretty sure it IS Hana Hook. That's what I've heard, anyway.I'm not sure how the hell she found mainstream work, but that just goes to show you that people can have fucked up sexual tastes and still perform normally in real life.

Most mangaka who start out doing manga and then later do the other stuff, sometimes both to get more income or manage. I hope Okada will do more like this manga someday, her drawing style is good.

This is fantastic

is it just me, or does this look familiarly like Hana Hook?

I'm pretty sure it IS Hana Hook. That's what I've heard, anyway.I'm not sure how the hell she found mainstream work, but that just goes to show you that people can have fucked up sexual tastes and still perform normally in real life.

is kamasaki the best girl to impregnate?

What do you mean by 'impregnate'??? O_o  btw i forwarded your question to other comment sections.

is kamasaki the best girl to impregnate?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics