Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 141votes)

Kiss My Ass

Alt Names: alt キス マイ アス
Author: Ohmi Takeshi
Artist: Ohmi Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMedical MedicalPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After defeating a demon, Yakushiji Teruki is bound by a demon that brings pain to humans, in the most unusual ways that demon is bound by Shiki-kun through.....hemorrhoids, which is an illness in his anus...yes anus. All of a sudden, a girl by the name of Miura confronts him, what does she, the unsociable classmate want from Shiki-kun and his....anus? Find out!
Go to Kiss My Ass Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion + Future predictions New Window LimitCycle
  • 7 Replies

349 Comments

We are sort of missing chapter 10...

Check again

We are sort of missing chapter 10...

> "You saved my ass a few times."

Quite literally, actually.

Hmm... this seems like another interesting project to finish off just like how Uncharted Scanlations did for Gamble Fish

Well guys? Should I go for it? I am one the founders of Uncharted Scanlations after all, and its slogan is: "Discover and decipher unseen chapters!"

It may be a long shot, but I have a dream that one day, Uncharted Scanlations will be known as "The Final Frontier of Unfinished Mangas"

Well if you put it that way, I'd like to put in a plug for Bara no Tame Ni.  Of all the manga on all the sites that have been abandoned and left unloved, lots of them fun or interesting, this is the one I always remember the most and want to see the finish.

Hmm... this seems like another interesting project to finish off just like how Uncharted Scanlations did for Gamble Fish

Well guys? Should I go for it? I am one the founders of Uncharted Scanlations after all, and its slogan is: "Discover and decipher unseen chapters!"

It may be a long shot, but I have a dream that one day, Uncharted Scanlations will be known as "The Final Frontier of Unfinished Mangas"

The hero that we need and deserve...

Spoken like a true hero that we need.

I'll be rooting for you guys.

Oh, yes please XD

Thanks for the scanlating continuing this, I've been waiting for the releases for these for months now \o/

Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy an early Thanksgiving gift by yours truly!

Please, please do.

Aww, just discovered this today... shame there's only like 2-3 chapters more :(

Hemorrhoids aside, Miura this chapter was too damn cute, and Komatsu gets the "Wingman of the Year" award.

But damn, Miura's mom is a hottie for sure.

Srsly, Miura was adorable

How many of you have clenched your a****** super tight after reading this page?

Spoiler

Hemorrhoids aside, Miura this chapter was too damn cute, and Komatsu gets the "Wingman of the Year" award.

Also a selfless award, since she also likes Yakushiji. Great person to have be it as a friend or lover.

Oooohhhh, I remember reading this. It's been so long, thanks for the update.

so the mother just got naked in a public place?  :S

The amount of people that follows this manga (including myself) is hilarious

http://vatoto.com/read/_/332619/kiss-my-ass_v2_ch10_by_mk42dragon-scanlations/6

Started drooling subconsciously once I got to the bottom of this page.

Miura's got the ass, and Komatsu, the titties... decisions, decisions...

A manga about hemorrhoids... now I've seen it all...

No you haven't mmm...

A manga about hemorrhoids... now I've seen it all...

Yup, read the title right. Imma try this one

Good read, although the description is a bit misleading . . .

I totally though the MC is living a parasitic relationship life with anus possessing demon Parasyte - style :(

Try http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kisei-kanojo-sana-parasistence-sana-r9132 

Chapter 10, page 8. I about fucking died. She is all manner of adorable.

Yay! I was worried that this had gotten the ax.

oh boy, romance in my hemos manga?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics