Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 193votes)

Hundred

Alt Names: alt ハンドレッド
Author: Misaki Jun
Artist: Sasayuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: <<Hundred>> --- that is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form <<Savage>> visiting the earth.
The protagonist, Kirasagi Hayato, aims to become a <<Martial Arts Master>> using this Hundred. He managed to get into the battleship university <<Little Garden>>.
However ---
"I wanted to see you, Hayato!!!"
"H-How do you know my name?"
Around the roommate, Emil Crossford, who somehow knows him well (?), Hayato gets an uneasy feeling.
What's more, just after the entrance ceremony, he gets asked for a duel by the campus' strongest martial arts master <<Queen>> Claire Harvey...!?
The ultimate academy battle begins here!

adapted from the light novel written by Misaki Jun and illustrated by Ookuma Nekosuke
Go to Hundred Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime Adaptation Announced New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there going to be a follow-up series? New Window Glad101
  • 0 Replies
Topic hmmm, this manga "kinda" resembles other manga New Window UnholyCrap
  • 9 Replies
Topic LN Volume 1 is translated in English New Window Bulu Indah
  • 0 Replies

264 Comments

F*CKING CLIFFHANGER

This is full of cliche and cringe worthy moments but then again I'm still reading it. Dunno why...hope maybe? It's like IS all over again but with hornier chicks. When was the last time you came during a fight?

This is what I was expecting from something like "Infinite Stratos" back then, not that bullshit. Better design, better setting, better characters. Followed...

Like better setting or characters means anything in this genre LOL

This is what I was expecting from something like "Infinite Stratos" back then, not that bullshit. Better design, better setting, better characters. Followed...

Does it REALLY matter?  If he discovers shes a girl (which he will at some point)  then the couple has already been established and they'll be no more room for the other girls and pairings. This is a harem so no doubt others will try to get his attention where as Emil will try her hardest to maintain the facade. Its probably just so she can stay in the same room as him. But if he were to find out her true gender then it will be too textbook 'main-heroine x first girl'.   I like the direction so far. Wish the updates were faster but that cant be fixed....

Lol as if it works this way, this will undoubtedly turn into a harem story...

Blah blah blah, IF Clone Blah Blah...Fudge you guys, don't read if you don't like it...The Scanlators worked hard for this...

Criticizing the manga =/= criticizing the translators for picking it up.

What now, are we not allowed to make criticisms? "Don't like don't read", you're basically making excuses for bad writing.

accept its way better than that crap snk is lol

...what.

Are you kidding me? In 4 months we had 4 chapters with the amount of pages of a weekly manga. This is absolutely disgraceful for a monthly series.

and like that, it stops right during the climax of the fight. goddamnit. is this SNK all over again or what?

accept its way better than that crap snk is lol

and like that, it stops right during the climax of the fight. goddamnit. is this SNK all over again or what?

Well, it's not as superficial as that. He bleeds feminism from every orifice and straight up looks like the girl enough to trigger his "have I seen you before?" reflex. Men just don't have the deep curves "he" clearly does and he got a full dose of nudity with the breasts conveniently out of view. If he couldn't even slightly question the strangeness of it by then, then he'll believe it's a guy all the way until the end of the series, despite all the ecchi scenes they're going to share together. He's probably going to start thinking he's gay. 

Does it REALLY matter?  If he discovers shes a girl (which he will at some point)  then the couple has already been established and they'll be no more room for the other girls and pairings. This is a harem so no doubt others will try to get his attention where as Emil will try her hardest to maintain the facade. Its probably just so she can stay in the same room as him. But if he were to find out her true gender then it will be too textbook 'main-heroine x first girl'.   I like the direction so far. Wish the updates were faster but that cant be fixed....

So when you come school and are told to share room with other guy, you take it as possible that he's in fact a girl? It's his life, his reality. He doesn't read it as a manga, like you do. It's not about your suspension of disbelief, but his own.

Well, it's not as superficial as that. He bleeds feminism from every orifice and straight up looks like the girl enough to trigger his "have I seen you before?" reflex. Men just don't have the deep curves "he" clearly does and he got a full dose of nudity with the breasts conveniently out of view. If he couldn't even slightly question the strangeness of it by then, then he'll believe it's a guy all the way until the end of the series, despite all the ecchi scenes they're going to share together. He's probably going to start thinking he's gay. 

How thick headed is this protagonist? He has had exactly how many opportunities to see his roommate in compromising situations, and he still hasn't figured it out yet? I mean this seriously compromises my suspension of disbelief.

Spoiler

So when you come school and are told to share room with other guy, you take it as possible that he's in fact a girl? It's his life, his reality. He doesn't read it as a manga, like you do. It's not about your suspension of disbelief, but his own.

How thick headed is this protagonist? He has had exactly how many opportunities to see his roommate in compromising situations, and he still hasn't figured it out yet? I mean this seriously compromises my suspension of disbelief.

Spoiler

This manga is garbage, that's why

Spoiler

Some of those, like ToraKiss, can be excused by force of their main character. No fucks given open unapologetic pervert who still avoids being the idiot hero or the buttmonkey. Kinda like Arata from Trinity Seven.

When will people realise that Arata is as bad as Ichika? They are both completely unoriginal and cringey in their own ways.

LOL ah Infinite stratos! Remix, hopefully he's not a big pussy like Ichika, already we got Charl- Imean...Emil , probalby didn't want to be seen naked by girls or with other girls because of the scare on her chest.

ridiculously unnecessary panty shot bonus round?

or ridiculously unnecessary tsundere moment bonus round?

either way, the sins count will be through the roof.

There is no such a thing as "unnecessary panty shot"! Specially on Ecchi, every panyshot is essential for the plot development! It's common sense, right?

And you guys should just stop with "OMG I've seen this before, it's a Ripoff!" bullshit, when you like a story or some elements from it, why can't you make a similiar one with different settings? I'm certainly not talking about the quality of the manga(even though I'm ok with it for now) but the "100% Orginality" is long lost folks, accept this and move on.

Blah blah blah, IF Clone Blah Blah...Fudge you guys, don't read if you don't like it...The Scanlators worked hard for this...

What the hell, Hayato. What. The. Hell.

You know what pisses me off? When a MC that doesn't know their roommate is a reverse trap and yet he still do harem shit unintentionally. Things that everyone can say as loudly and clearly as possible:

Spoiler

I was hoping for somewhat okay comedy/action for a harem series but this..this...dropped.

Well, I wont drop this just yet but that scene in question and the bath scene a few chapters back have me questioning this MC a little bit.  Ok, maybe more then a little.  In the end, Im thinking

Spoiler
  Although, there a culture difference to consider so it could also be
Spoiler
You know what pisses me off? When a MC that doesn't know their roommate is a reverse trap and yet he still do harem shit unintentionally. Things that everyone can say as loudly and clearly as possible:
Spoiler

I was hoping for somewhat okay comedy/action for a harem series but this..this...dropped.
Ok I'll pretend the first couple of pages don't exist. Imagining that scene happening in real life made me cringe...hard.

Oh no, my friend. Despair as you realize that all those mangas:

Have basically the same plots.

Some of those, like ToraKiss, can be excused by force of their main character. No fucks given open unapologetic pervert who still avoids being the idiot hero or the buttmonkey. Kinda like Arata from Trinity Seven.

Mate, you listed them wrong. You have to do this:

Imouto cliche.

Imouto loves brother sexually/romantically cliche.

Childhood friend loves main character but hasn't confessed cliche.

Main character is too dense to notice childhood friend's feelings cliche.

Main character lost his memory cliche.

Main character for some reason attracts females cliche.

Female clothing must be light or else cliche.

Cleavage.

Mini-skirts.

Random powerful force involves the main character in some way cliche.

Main character randomly is the only one that can save everyone from random powerful force cliche.

Other manga sins.

Powerful force is not that powerful cliche.

Main character loves peace and tries to get along with everyone cliche.

Enemies never finish a battle and retreat cliche.

Supposedly uber strong girl is easily defeated by main character cliche.

Or by a random weak enemy cliche.

Main character's hands are a boob magnet cliche.

Either the main character or a friend of the main character is the son/daughter of a huge ass enterprise cliche.

Keep counting them manga sins!

ridiculously unnecessary panty shot bonus round?

or ridiculously unnecessary tsundere moment bonus round?

either way, the sins count will be through the roof.

Great idea suck the blood of a random stranger, not like we live in an age were we know diseases get transmitted that way...

It's also quite rude, presumptuous and unsanitary.

As always thanks for translating visuals.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics