Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 135votes)

Kyou no Kira-kun

Alt Names: alt きょうのキラ君alt Bugünkü Kira-kunalt Close to Heavenalt El Día de Kira-kunalt Il giorno di Kira-kunalt Kyou no Kira-kunalt Today's Kira-kun
Author: Mikimoto Rin
Artist: Mikimoto Rin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 360 days, there was bright days and disappointment while I was staring at you. Though they were neighbor, Nino and Kira never talk to each other...

But when Nino knows about Kira's secret, all of her life changes and her everyday becomes more interesting!
Their link will lead them to love close to paradise.
Go to Kyou no Kira-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic (╥﹏╥) New Window Yan Q
  • 7 Replies

188 Comments

Wait, Blushing with a background of hearts?  Did new girl just suddenly become bisexual and fall in love with Nino on page 32?  Wait, and Blondie has always had a serious Man-Crush on Kira, now he's fondly holding a picture of him and Kira on the last page of the chapter.

Do both of the "Rivals" now want to get with both of the people in the main couple?

Is this going to turn into a Foursome?

Good, glad to see that that was resolved quickly and relatively painlessly.
Oh my god, there was a parody of shingheki no kyoujin even here XD, i'm done

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And there I foolishly hoped for no rival girl plot................................great

i really hate rival arcs. . . kyou no kira-kun why. . .

For a second I was fooled into thinking that I had found a romance manga without an annoying rival arc. Stupid me.

OH MY GOD, JUST LET THEM ENJOY THEIR TIME TOGETHER

bitches be crazy gosh

Spoiler
  But that girl sure is annoying, I don't know how mangakas are so good at making me hate the other girl so quickly but this one sure succeeded. 

WTF REI $!41$!%!$!@$!@%!#^%!$!%#!^@$&

Chapter 17:

Spoiler

Oh wow, that Rei girl is going all out..

Inb4 that image is fake.

God dammit another rival appeared. D:

Is he gonna die? Huhu please don't dieeee!!

kyaaaa *nunuche love overdose*

Thanks so much for the traduction !

Get pregnant with his babies!!!!

The best bit, for me, in this series: Sensei's Golgo face.  Classic.

YES!!!

I can't breathe. Drowning in high-fructose corn syrup.

Shit! That was so sweet! He really can't die now!

xD mangaka-sensei you are one brilliant artist. There are two ways of looking at that shadow. One is outrageously hilarious and the other is simply sweet.

Anyways, with the build up of all this bundle of joy, you better not kill him!

Yeah, I see what you mean.  Those fluffy slippers he's wearing ( :P ) . . . 

Wait, did the mangaka switch their legs?

Kira is just bending his head over Nino's! but it took me a while to figure out :P

That's what I thought too, until I realized that the part on the right wasn't Nino's head.

Spoiler

Oh wow.

i feel so squishy and fluffy. so sparkly and frilly like kyary pamyu pamyu songs.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics