Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 157votes)

Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai!

Alt Names: alt Aku ingin memberitahu kakak laki laki ku kalau aku adik perempuannya sekarang!!alt いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい!alt I wanna tell my brother that I'm your little sister right now!!alt Imaimoalt Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto Datte Iitai!alt 지금 당장 오빠에게 여동생이라고 말하고 싶어!
Author: Fairys
Artist: Oda Masaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rikuto had a new younger brother Ayumu after his father’s remarriage. However, little did he know that Ayumu was actually a girl and it was under her mother’s orders that she pretend to be a boy to him. Every day, his heart beats a little faster around his overly cute brother (sister), while her heart aches in having to hide her true identity from her kind brother.

With the arrival of spring, Rikuto and Ayumu begin attending the popular private school Asaoka Academy, with Ayumu dressed up as a girl. As Rikuto becomes friends with his classmates, he notices that they all have something missing. His friend from middle school, Matsuri, has lost sight of what it meant to be a girl. The cool-mannered Mao dresses as a boy even though she is a girl. The extremely shy class rep Kimika wishes to change herself. With Ayumu by his side, he sets out to help them seek out what they are missing.
Go to Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler Discussion New Window Ne0spartan
  • 5 Replies

380 Comments

Ayumu has the worst route.

Kimika a best.

I dunno, I liked Ayumu's route personally. Once you get past the silliness of her actually tricking him into thinking she's a boy, the rest of it is pretty endearing.

Spoiler

lack of support for ayumu. I totally understand though.

I ship matsuri. for now.

What happened to the old man? Be imaginative and reason about it. If Rikuto is in the same general area as where Ayumu is, that's probably not coincidence. That means he and Ryuugo already found the old man and helped him while Rikuto continued on to find where Ayumu is. That also explains why Ryuugo is not with Rikuto to help Ayumu since he's probably busy watching over the old man. Therefore Rikuto can just focus on finding Ayumu.

See? Just a little imagination can work wonders!

EDIT: Just found a spoiler summary from the game and what I wrote above turns out to be true! Ryuugo and Rikuto found the old man and helped him. While Ryuugo stayed and continue helping the old man, Rikuto was to continue on and find Ayumu who was lost.

Ayumu has the worst route.

Kimika a best.

Old guy so injured after driving off a cliff that he can't get out of his car. It's raining, and it's been a good amount of time, he's probably slowly dieing... Perfect time to confess love, and forget about those other less important things!

I had similar situation, except it was a cow (which ran straight from the courtyard) and I was driving a really old(1994) honda accord with no airbags whatsoever. I managed to evade it by going at the oncoming lane but this dumb animal still managed to wipe it's snot on my right door. While I understand that it wasn't a wise choice and the outcome of a head-on collision would be fatal, my instinct told me to evade it by any means. 

You may have actually saved your life evading the cow. Cow, deer, moose, etc are dangerous to collide with. They have amazing stopping power against small vehicles. They can destroy the whole front end of your car. 

WAIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD MAN? 

That is pretty much what I thought after the chapter ended, I mean the last scene was cute and all but that old man could have been eaten by a pack of wolves while they were too busy confessing their love, well that is the life of a side character, what a pity, RIP Old man, not even your name we came to know.

WAIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD MAN?

They should have made an extra page: Ayumu says: it seems like I'm forgetting something... ah well who cares...onii-chan hold me... smooch...smooch.

Spoiler

They just left Colonel Sanders! Dammit.

On another note, this looks like its going to end. Was an okay ride.

And the story ends.

Poor Shopkeeper, did they really just leave him?

And he was just trying to be nice... Unless he actulally was deceiving Ayumu and his true intentions were to take her to a Love Hotel and... Oh Zod, what all these years of hentai-reading did to me?

I swear I couldn't stop thinking about this as well, it bugged me way too much.

I should be happy about all this accepted confession, but something doesn't feels right... this manga is going to end, isn't it?

I must say..
This is the first Incest that isn't a WINcest for me..
*sigh*

Could people please stop throwing the word "incest" around? They are not blood-related, there is no case of incest to be found in this manga. That said, yeah, Ayumu is pretty boring.

I had similar situation, except it was a cow (which ran straight from the courtyard) and I was driving a really old(1994) honda accord with no airbags whatsoever. I managed to evade it by going at the oncoming lane but this dumb animal still managed to wipe it's snot on my right door. While I understand that it wasn't a wise choice and the outcome of a head-on collision would be fatal, my instinct told me to evade it by any means. 

A cow is not a small animal. You're supposed to try evading anything big, so you made no mistake. If it is big enough that your car front will most likely only kick the legs away and then have the body of the animal crash onto your hood and into your windshield (a cow normally weighs around at least 600kg, you really don't want that crashing through your windshield) then you should evade. But if it is only something small like a cat or a rabbit then things are different.

I must say..
This is the first Incest that isn't a WINcest for me..
*sigh*

Onii-chan let's leave that old man in the car now that we love each other who needs that plot device any longer!

im so happy . the story progression hasn't been a disappointment

Well, that was quick. The incest is strong with this one.

please give me the last chapter now roankun-sama. since i'm dying here, please i beg you

All drivers should know this, really. The problem is whether your logical thinking or your reflexes move you first. Most people don't want to hit an animal for a variety of reasons both sympathetic and selfish in nature (don't want to kill the animal, don't want to damage your car, etc) -- but when you're actually in that fraction of a second, instinct tells most of us you to avoid, not run through.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics