Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 69votes)

Samurai Usagi

Alt Names: alt ć‚µćƒ ćƒ©ć‚¤ć†ć•ćŽalt Samurai Rabbitalt ę­¦å£«å…”ä¹‹é“alt ę­¦å£«å…”ē²¾ē„žalt Ų§Ł„Ų£Ų±Ł†ŲØ Ų§Ł„Ų³Ų§Ł…ŁˆŲ±Ų§ŁŠalt Ų³Ų§Ł…ŁˆŲ±Ų§Ų¦ŪŒ Ų®Ų±ŚÆŁˆŲ“
Author: Fukushima Teppei
Artist: Fukushima Teppei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The main character Udagawa Gosuke has inherited his father's dojo, mainly because his father and elder brother were made to commit hara-kiri. He wasn't really supposed to get it simply because he's a second son.

Due to the way his father and brother died, he doesn't have a whole lot of self confidence, so he practices fencing daily at a nearby dojo.

However, because the people at that dojo are asses, he soon tries to invent a dojo and a style for people who just want to enjoy themselves.

However, what really sets this aside from most shounen is that the male and female main characters are actually married.

His wife, Udagawa Shino, is the younger sister of his senpai, and is a bit... weird, to say the least. She makes rabbit masks to help bring in a bit of money, although to say that she's obsessed with rabbits would be an understatement. She claims it's because "the rabbits will someday reach the moon."

When Gosuke founds his new dojo, he decides to create a style of swordsmanship known as "Rabbit Style Fencing."
Go to Samurai Usagi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why do we love this series? New Window Story Lover
  • 5 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Latest chapter discussion! New Window Shiina
  • 0 Replies

125 Comments

Fixed some errors in the description. Whoever wrote this sucks at english. Someone could rewrite it.^^
I like these latest chapters. The relationship between him and his wife is weirdly heartwarming. Plus I hope he carves Forehead Scar Dork a new one.
waaaa.... what a heart warming story..... cute shino and cool usagi.... love it
waaaa.... what a heart warming story..... cute shino and cool usagi.... love it
Hoho! This one was damn good! Udagawa seems like one of those kids that will grow up to be a symbol of GAR.
Hoho! This one was damn good! Udagawa seems like one of those kids that will grow up to be a symbol of GAR.
I dare Mr. Brainwashed Forehead Scar to hit Shino. Gosuke teleported across a falling bridge like a super Saiyan and and smashed a man into the dirt so hard the ground erupted, for the sin of making fun of someone's ambitions. If this guy touches Shino, there won't be anything left of him to bury.
2 chapters at once, thanks! :-)
I love to see how they care about each other :)
Yes, the translations get better.
Does the quality of the translations get any better? Two chapters in and the English is barely even understandable... scratch that, there were some lines so badly translated that I couldn't follow at all.
Talk bad about someone's dreams, and Gosuke will shit all over you. Holy crap. (no pun intended)
Some chapters aren't cleaned well, but the manga is good, no doubt. Going to read is tomorrow... :_)
For a second I thought I was going to see a remake of Usagi Yojimbo.
Ever notice that buck toothed characters are usually bad guys, in manga?
I like this manga :D
Is this worth a read?
in think i want to kill some one kidnapping loliĀ“s is a serious crime in my list
Looks interesting. Instant follow! That dude, teacher my butt.
Never trusted that buck tooth bastard
The art may not as good, but the story and the deepness is exceptional.
This is officially one of my favorites.
I really like where this story is going. The characters are all amusing, and unique. I especially love Maro. I seriously want a mask like his. "Shachihoko!"
Love at first sight, so lovely~ <3
this stuff have more drama than I thought from Jump comics, kind a different. Good thing for drama lover like me though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics