Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 343votes)

Mayo Chiki!

Alt Names: alt まよチキ!alt 美少年管家的秘密!alt 迷える執事とチキンな俺とalt 迷茫管家与懦弱的我alt Mayo Chikialt Mayoeru Shitsuji to Chikin na Ore toalt The Wavering Butler and Myself the Chicken
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Niito
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konoe Subaru, a classmate of Sakamachi Kinjirou, has been serving as the butler of Suzutsuki Kanade in school. Due to an accident, Sakamachi discovers Konoe's secret...that he is actually a she!? Apparently she will be removed from her position if anyone at school finds out. What will unfold from this chain of events?

Alternate Story:

> Mayo Mayo!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mayo-mayo-r9911 )
Go to Mayo Chiki! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mayo Chiki 2 New Window veraya
  • 10 Replies
Topic New stuff New Window kmarble
  • 5 Replies

543 Comments

its one of those stories where you wish the MC would turn into a sex fiend just to get even with the abusive girls :))
@sultan199999 1. Sakurai Tomoki - Sora no Otoshimono
2. Dark Schneider - Bastard
3+ Others.
Guys, please keep images and potential spoilers in spoiler tags
[spoiler] text or image [/spoiler]

Thanks
Maga-Tsuki definitely tops 0 and 1 for sure. you counting backwards?
@sultan199999

the 3 king of harem
1-the word god onlu know
2-to love ru darkness
3-mayo chiki
they are the bast of the bast!

0-Soro na Otoshimono

King of NTRng as well. The King there has Auto-NTR enabled.
Oh look, it's a genre savvy character. Wasn't expecting that.
A great new chapter, thanks a lot simhauu!!
That was expected much . Yup , I agree , meh chapter is meh .
Aw.. Licensed too quickly.. It's still 2013 too..
I guess I'll sneak a peek once it comes to a nearby Barnes&Nobles :s
This chapter was shit...
Mayo Chiki has been licensed in English: http://www.gomanga.com/manga/mayochiki.php
Japanzai will be dropping this series, but simhauu has hinted that she's willing to continue if somebody offers to translate.
@Arusiasotto. Don't forget Arata, from Trinity Seven is starting to take their place in my heart. That guy is too awesome for words!
So cute
@sultan199999 Those guys can't hold a candle to Tenchi or Keitaro.
i wannt the nxt episode now plsss
yeah this anime is cool .. it teels us about our true self ... who wants to be love or the lover ... XD ... i love it plss enjoy
i agree with the world god only knows and to love r ufor the top threeharem but the guyfrom trinity 7 should be one of the top three not this guy( as for onother choice before this tomoki from Sora no Otoshimono).
the 3 king of harem
1-the word god onlu know
2-to love ru darkness
3-mayo chiki
they are the bast of the bast!
ANOTHER KING OF HAREM
Hurry up and form a threesome, Jirou.
Cute :o
@Kyujyu you're just jealous of all that devil swag Zen's packing.
The manga is seriously behind the light novel and the light novel is ending in one more volume
im having a cuteness overload, Y U SO DAMMM CUTE KONOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaargggggghhhhh
I like the new chapters 1000+ points

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics