Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 131votes)

Sukitte Ii na yo

Alt Names: alt 'Seni Seviyorum' Dealt Di "Te Amo"alt Say "I Love You"alt Say I Love You
Author: Hazuki Kanae
Artist: Hazuki Kanae
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without making either boyfriend or friends. One day, she drop-kicks a popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, because of a misunderstanding but for some reason it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they’re friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, he does it with a kiss…?!!
Go to Sukitte Ii na yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

142 Comments

Best present ever~

Page 6: "I'm afraid if I look away something will happen".  What, is Yamato a Weeping Angel?  Is his vision based on Movement?

OH GOD, is he a Weeping Tyrannosaurus Angel Rex!?!?!

lol yeah, christmas is roughly 9 months after cherry blossom viewing, you might be on to something PLG :D

But funny how they complain she never told them, well they could have asked. How many people bring up their birthday without being asked? ^^

I do.  I say "So my birthday is on such-and-such and I'm having a party.  Wanna come?"

Is that unusual?

At last, they did it. 

(It would be nice if the manga ended next chapter.)

WARNING!! 

DIABETES ON HIGH ALERT!!

but dang!!! soooooo sweeeetttt...... kyaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! 

at last!

Spoiler

Hmmm . . . I wonder if Christmas is around 9 months after cherry blossom viewing?

Ha, just like how there are so many October birthdays thanks to Valentine's Day! XD

Note to self: No reading next chapter while parents are in the room.

Yay, they're going to make puppies.

lol yeah, christmas is roughly 9 months after cherry blossom viewing, you might be on to something PLG :D

But funny how they complain she never told them, well they could have asked. How many people bring up their birthday without being asked? ^^

"The first day of being 17 was a warm Christmas"

a 'Warm' 'Christmas'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2Y8nozrj4-52fbzbOUmy

I think she's getting more than a kiss on her birthday 156.gif

Nice chapter with lots of love. :)

Are there so many Christmas birthdays in Japan? It must be some sort of supernatural phenomena~ lol

Hmmm . . . I wonder if Christmas is around 9 months after cherry blossom viewing?

Nice chapter with lots of love. :)

What a cliffhanger lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEI!

happy-birthday-cupcakes_zpsf7d98cc1.jpg

Wishing you well.

Mei x Yamato, their relationship is so wonderful T^T
Are there so many Christmas birthdays in Japan? It must be some sort of supernatural phenomena~ lol
lol another Dec 25 birthday, Like Kyoko from Skip Beat! ahahaha
My bro's birthday is on Christmas as well, I get jealous coz he gets 2 gifts or 1 really expensive one -_-
Birthday on Christmas gg.
ch37: That pose in the end!!!
I LOVE SUZU!! TT_TT
35/36, brought manly tears
especially after he added 2kg to the weight
especially after he added 2kg to the weight

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics