Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 73votes)

Mix

Alt Names: alt ミックス
Author: Adachi Mitsuru
Artist: Adachi Mitsuru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adachi's second serialization in Gessan Shounen Sunday, follows the story of three siblings, students of Meisei Middle School. Takes place 26 years after Adachi's biggest title, Touch (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/touch-r1281), and is supposedly a sequel.
Go to Mix Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 59 Replies
Topic Touch References (spoilers) New Window bane_ecf
  • 3 Replies
Topic Is this going to be another "slow production" Adachi manga? New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies

305 Comments

I wonder if anyone is actually

Spoiler

MIX 28 RAW

http://mir.cr/6LHYBB3D

thank you guys . what a good chapter .

firstblood you came up with good point without providing much spoiler burucchi even you didn't provide much spoiler thanks .

hope no one talk about TOUCH spoilers here .

i am also ADACHI MITSURU ADMIRER

1st time when i read TOUCH it made me so emotional that i couldn't complete it and i left reading manga and this

time after 2 years when i started to read manga and again

TOUCH made me real emotional and it is kind of at hold

at chapter 80 but i do have read it till 125 chapters

and i am quite eager to have a discussion with you all

comadrin i wish to have a healthy discussion with you too.

I'm proofing them as soon as I can. 22 and 23 were translated so I got them done quick enough. Once the rest are translated (24 is in the works I hear) I'll get them done and ready for Akito. So there won't be another for a few days or so, but once it's translated I'll get it done.

Glad people are enjoying the new chapters, any feedback on the proofing is welcome :)

In general I think if there are no comments on proofing, it means a pretty good job was done. It's only when it's blatant enough to spot grammatical/spelling errors and the like that it becomes a concern, so thumbs up! (y)

how many chapters behind are we now? Thanks Tenko, quality release as always :)

We've cut it by half already, so only 3 left now! Although with chapter 27 raw being available by july 17, ch28 raw should be out soon as well!

I want touma end up with haruka but in adachi manga or shonen manga in general except Ichigo 100% always have first girl win rule so maybe touma will end up with Otomi

how many chapters behind are we now? Thanks Tenko, quality release as always :) 

I had a great time with the first (long) joke. It's not quite "power runs out and every panel for a bunch of pages is pitch black with just the characters' eyes in it" like it was in KATSU, but it's some good old "lazy Adachi" humour. And yeah, Nishimura's shoutouts to Minami and Tatsuya were also great.

One has to wonder when exactly is Adachi thinking about dropping the bomb of what happened to them. Fairly sure the long time fans are going to go crazy for a bit, whenever it happens, haha.

It was an awesome chapter.  Thanks, Tenko, I really enjoyed it.  It is nice, by the way, for the bossy, arrogant brother not to have everything going his own way and not to have all the girls falling all over him.  Good change of pace.

What an awesome chapter, thanks tenko.

3 chapters in a week? All Hail Tenko!

Old Nishimura looking at haruka and touma being childhood friends brings back some good memories from touch, I hope the whole story gets filled with little nudges.

Lets make keep the dream going and make it, three chapters in three days!

Dream is dead~

Lets make keep the dream going and make it, three chapters in three days!

Tenko, thank you!!

Touma and Haruka are childhood friends! I thought it was odd how she liked Tou-chan :)

I'm proofing them as soon as I can. 22 and 23 were translated so I got them done quick enough. Once the rest are translated (24 is in the works I hear) I'll get them done and ready for Akito. So there won't be another for a few days or so, but once it's translated I'll get it done.

Glad people are enjoying the new chapters, any feedback on the proofing is welcome :)

T.T 

There is a god! His name is Tenko!!!!!!!!!

Something like that. Hopefully not for long, though! lol.

down to 4!

Two chapters in two days .

tumblr_lvhuuq55N71qhoyau.jpg

Chapter 22: a fiendishly clever trap...

Damn I love Adachi Mitsuru's work, I hope there is more chapter release soon!

we're 5 chapters behind?

Something like that. Hopefully not for long, though! lol.

we're 5 chapters behind?

That girl is clever, I like her.

That's exactly why i don't like her,

that scheming little angel.

the last one of course, not the first one.

That girl is clever, I like her.

And thank you for the chapter, I finished Katsu! two days ago :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics