Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 89votes)

Soutaisei Moteron

Alt Names: alt 相対性モテ論alt Relativity Theory of Being Popularalt Soutaisei Mote Ronalt Soutaisei Mote-ronalt The Special Relativity of Motealt 桃花相对论
Author: Tsukiji Toshihiko
Artist: Maeda Risou
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tachibana Kazuya, Kumazawa Daigo, and Niinuma Hiroko all want to be popular. But they don't know how to do so! So, they try and create a club to research and find out how to become popular.
Go to Soutaisei Moteron Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

of the yandere faction and of the tsundere ANTI-FAN

it's.... it's getting funny.

Man, what a great manga, it remembers me of Sket Dance... ROTFLOL

Thanks for the update!

HAHAHAHA! Those questions!!

He really did asked them to 3 different year levels! MAN THIS MC GOT ME LAUGHING BADLY!!

:rofl:
P.S. Thanks for updating Derek!

did you forget about him?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQF3793Ljl0RPyf6sjtw8

To be fair, if you watched/read far enough, it's revealed he knows how every single person feels about him that's around him but chooses to act oblivious in order to maintain the relationship of the entire club.

Hiroko is the cutest. I wonder why he doesn't notice her feelings? Looks like those kind of MC's have the highest density among the earth elements.

The Mc has trouble with basic communication skills. How on earth is he going to notice something like a girl's feelings?

He has a looooooooong way too go... Noticing a girl's feelings is a part of being popular. They may "learn" it later.

a lesbian? not bad.

Spoiler

did you forget about him?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQF3793Ljl0RPyf6sjtw8

Well, to be fair if the MCs weren't so dense they wouldn't be able to generate the gravity field necessary to attract a harem.

Hiroko is the cutest. I wonder why he doesn't notice her feelings? Looks like those kind of MC's have the highest density among the earth elements.

Spoiler

I can't belive how much this makes me laught each chapter.

well if the author is a troll then i bet he actually likes the other guy not Hiroko cause the "I wonder" part made me really think 

isn't chapter 5 page 4 the proves that hiroko likes kazu,,, that " TORN thing"

Shit, that just got complicated. Random triangle bitchslaps you from nowhere. 

Didn't expect the triangle but at least I got what I wanted.

I swear, no way his eyes are on Hiroko. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0

I want this to be an anime, like yesterday... make it happen Japan! This will be animated comedy gold! xD

Daigo obviously likes Kazuya. The evidence is all in that bromance scene.

Spoiler

Dat logic.

Damn, I thought it would be a short project since it's only 11 chapters

I'll still be trying to finish the series quickly, but it won't be as quick as I hoped.

Unfortunately, no. Eru13 translated these chapters some time ago, and now has no more interest in doing the series, so we don't have a translator to do the remaining 6 chapters anymore.

Damn, I thought it would be a short project since it's only 11 chapters

Whoa, is this actually going to be getting regular releases?!

Unfortunately, no. Eru13 translated these chapters some time ago, and now has no more interest in doing the series, so we don't have a translator to do the remaining 6 chapters anymore.

Whoa, is this actually going to be getting regular releases?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics