Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 166votes)

Imori 201

Alt Names: alt イモリ201alt Imori from room 201
Author: Imai Yuu
Artist: Imai Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In both middle school and high school, Kawashima hadn't had any luck with girls, but this is a day that a miracle encounter came to him! Apartment where he moved, there were a high school girl living in his neighbor and in addition to that, she is living alone! In a situation that any man will admire, Kawashima's tension is hyped up. However, there was also a odd part to it, like she likes to drink beer. What is her identity? It's a little bit ecchi JK comedy!
Go to Imori 201 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

214 Comments

Protect your husband, Imori. Who will fuel your high school girl dreams if that christmas cake takes him away?!

mMPuPrs.jpg

THAT is the most...unlikely rape-face I have ever seen.  Ever.

Come on, it's pretty standard.

For those of you who dont speak japanese, 

Spoiler

The power of thighs compels me to keep reading.  

Does anyone know where I could find the rest of the series? It's completed at 40 chapters but anywhere I find is ended at 24, 32 raw.

We at Overload Scans plan to finish this series. Feel free to apply as a cleaner or redrawer to help us speed things up. :)

Does anyone know where I could find the rest of the series? It's completed at 40 chapters but anywhere I find is ended at 24, 32 raw.

so I ran into the sheet music at ch 20:

Spoiler

just in case you were curious what that song would have sounded like lol.

Thx for the music, is nice to picture it with the tune

Apparently underage drinking is common in Japan. Despite the fact that it's illegal, teens can get their hands on alcohol without much difficulty. So it actually shouldn't have been so unbelievable to see an underage high school girl who loves getting plastered, except manga writers are terrified of looking like they condone breaking the law and will go out of their way to show how law-abiding their characters are. Even though in real life that drinking age law gets broken a hell of a lot.

Vending machines stocked with booze does not help.

Author understands plump girls are the best girls.

He do.

The thighs in this...they are power...

Author understands plump girls are the best girls.

mMPuPrs.jpg

THAT is the most...unlikely rape-face I have ever seen.  Ever.

so I ran into the sheet music at ch 20:

Spoiler

just in case you were curious what that song would have sounded like lol.

Apparently underage drinking is common in Japan. Despite the fact that it's illegal, teens can get their hands on alcohol without much difficulty.

So, just like everywhere else, basically.

Let me see if I got this right ... A fake JK moves into a building where a Ronin who loves JKs resides. The fake JK then proceeds to crash through the wall so that the Ronin (who likes JKs) can see her in all her 'JK' glory. She then proceeds to go into his room every day, get drunk, poses for sexy pics for him, wears her swimsuit all the time when she's around him because... , and gets upset when he looks are real JKs.

Am I reading too much into all this because I would think that if she knew where he lived, knew his preference, and basically forced herself into his life means that she has liked him all along. I mean why would you go out of your way and try to encourage the Ronin and wait for him to confess when he reaches his goal. Me thinks that I need to lay off the vitamins and just enjoy the plot ... mmmmm those that PLOT <3

Edit: Ahhhh ... I forgot that he moved in to her building ... my point is moot ... move along ... nothing to see here

The thighs in this...they are power...

Sometimes I feel bad about the MC, BUT NOT mmm...

This chapter reminded me why I love this series... fake JKs being awkward as fuck while trying to act sexy.

This chapter is pretty painful to read

That level of cheat is not enough.He should try these instead.
Spoiler

Apparently underage drinking is common in Japan. Despite the fact that it's illegal, teens can get their hands on alcohol without much difficulty. So it actually shouldn't have been so unbelievable to see an underage high school girl who loves getting plastered, except manga writers are terrified of looking like they condone breaking the law and will go out of their way to show how law-abiding their characters are. Even though in real life that drinking age law gets broken a hell of a lot.

Mind fucked Aoba-chan probably the best part of this manga mmm...

Oh no!  I'll save you, Breast Detective!

Nobody needs to know that man, ugh.

Some mangaka truly understand their readers.

I"m ....uh.....

I'll be in my bunk.

Yeah.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics