Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 161votes)

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio

Alt Names: alt Arpeggio of Blue Steelalt สงครามเรือรบสยบโลกalt 蒼き鋼のアルペジオ
Author: Ark Performance
Artist: Ark Performance
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly, a fleet of ships with mysterious super-weapons called the “Fleet of Fog” appeared all around the world. Humanity didn’t have the technology to fight such a fleet, so they were driven out of the sea...
Seventeen years after the battle, for some reason, Gunzou Chihaya and his crewmates aboard the I-401 and the personification (Mental Model) of the I-401, Iona, started fighting the Fleet of Fog...
Go to Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic now on sale in english New Window korat56
  • 4 Replies
Topic Fleet of fog New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Something to watch about the real I-401 New Window Portalboy
  • 4 Replies
Topic Histroy of the ships of the fleet of fog New Window Harbinger
  • 1 Replies

314 Comments

Dammit, how many freaking Takao cliffhangers are they going to throw at us?
Well the French navy always has use male names for their ships so it's more a cultural thing to decide if you want to use a female or male name for a ship
heretic, your not making any sense. i asked if the ship would be classified male or female not what names they would get.

and that was the trollz answer. i wonder if anyone would give this some serious thought.

also i wonder if the mangaka will start giving other nationality names to fog ships not posted around japan.
No, because women give dumb names to things like pickle, twiggy, or something else equally inane as if they were naming a pet.
i've got a philosophical question for you people/mutants/trollz/ect. since all ships are classified female because of the former men only on them thing. would a ship full of women only be classified as male? just something to think about.
go takao! you can't lose to those bastard!
NOOO! Takao is pretty much the only ship/character which doesn't confuse me, with all the others plotting, scheming.
No, no. Don't worry guys. I presume Takao is going to marry Chihaya and have a happy ever after with many many babies...
Fuck NO!
No more Takao = me dropping this !
noooooooooooo
takaooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
NEED.MORE.CUTE.BATTLESHIPS.NOW.
I love this manga.

The sea battles are simply amazing.
Takaoooooooooo!
I have a feeling that other 400 submarine is going to help.
Well damn! Hopefully, Takao has something up her sleeve.

Also can't wait till Gunzou wipes the smirk off that loli hater's face with a torpedo to the pooper.
Noooo, what kind of ugly Mental Models of Bismarck are that?.......

Well, the Admirality Code seems to be a Mental Model or something like that. Other than that, i dont know.
This needs more Takao.
Aaah at last ! And whats with this admiralty code ?
Another loli?
cliffhanger for another month ;A;
this is why I hate following good series while it's ongoing yet I can't stop to love them >,<
i love takao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@oliverwashere
I thought all ship adressed as female, so I have no doubt the mental models follow that rules too xD
While we're on a gender topic, will russian mental models be male or female?
The "404 kitty" isn't part of the extra os is it?
@Pizhhh
And Ghost is a "she", not a "he" @_@

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics