Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 73votes)

Sai:Taker - Futari no Artemis

Alt Names: alt サイ:テイカー―二人のアルテミス―alt Sai:Takeralt Summon Assist Interface
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the future, an energy source called "Life" has become incredibly important. Certain people are able to synchronize with devices called "Sai" which gives them the ability to extract "Life" and have super powers. These people are known as "Sai Takers." Within the "Sai Takers" there is an even smaller group, "Original Takers." "Original Takers" have a contract with a magical device, and they can manipulate "Life" without the use of a "Sai." These powerful people are also immortal, and they only die if they run out of "Life." The world admires "Sai Takers," but "Original Takers" are careful to keep their identities secret.

Nanase Kyouya is an ordinary teenage boy, who moved in with the girls Igarashi Kyouka and Yuma after the death of his parents. Yuma is a "Sai Taker," but Kyouka is an "Original Taker." One day, he goes with them to see a new model under testing of a magical device, based after Kyouka's. After a deadly terrorist attack, Kyouka desperately contracts Kyouya to the new device model to save his life. The device has some side effects, however, one of which is that it transforms Kyouya into a girl! Now Kyouya is secretly an "Original Taker", and he must go to the elite "Sai Taker" school, as a girl, with Yuma. Will he be able to keep enough "Life" to stay alive? Will he be able to navigate his life as a girl? What other side effects of this device lie in wait for him?
Go to Sai:Taker - Futari no Artemis Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

178 Comments

Proofreader required to finish "sai taker" interested contact [email protected] 

I'm...I'm sorry, the president is just completely impossible to like! The fact that the author tries to justify her horrible personality by giving her a tragic backstory just makes her all the more unlikable!

I can't stand her either

I'm...I'm sorry, the president is just completely impossible to like! The fact that the author tries to justify her horrible personality by giving her a tragic backstory just makes her all the more unlikable!

...... just saw the raw and it will end in 6 more chapter fuck it..................................

Thank you for the update!
Wooooow, what a bitchhh. Hahah, I actually screamed BITCHHHHH, then I realized that Im Dal made a great character there. Contrary to most it seems, I love the prez, such a great anti-hero, I actually want to see what's the next bitch move.
yay ! another melon release ...
(that part is) yummy indeed ... =3= ...
A sweet manga is nice,
but a bitter manga is fine too.
I seriously hope that the fake prez gets he just deserts. Seriously, she's proving herself to be quite the bitch.
people if IM dal young is such a bad writer then why does he have so many manga, why do publisher constantly publish his work and why does he have 2 animes in his belt?
Thanks for the update Watermelon!
The comments section is for short observations of the comic, if there is anything serious (or lengthy) to discuss please refer to the forums. Especially if the opinions on the subject differ so much that you people feel the need to antagonize (understatement) each other.

Thanks.
finally, hope to see more soon Thanks!
God can't someone just sucker punch that bloody president, she really is getting on my nerves -_- and for being a place for comments about the chapters and whatnot it sure is one serious conversation going on here :)
I completely forgot this was a sequel to lunatic taker, might have to reread lunatic taker again.
Lim is a fantasy novel writer/scripter by trade. That was his main job before he transitioned into the manga industry. Why do all the characters look generic and flat? Because that's what sells in the Japanese manga industry. Why are the male characters seem clueless and incompentent (douche bag isn't the right word)? Because a Harem manga essentially has 2 types of characters: 1) the clumsy, incompetent male protagonist that has an untapped potential who develops into a dependable guy or 2) the badass with a secret past that somehow explains his almost godlike abilities but is closed off despite the advances of multiple heroine but after the big conflict draws its conclusion, he opens up to the main heroine.

His works before he transitioned into the mainstream manga world had better edge and I do agree that his newer works seem lacking but who are you to judge that he is a hack? Have you read his novels? His earlier work in Zero series, both the novels and the manga (and the original eroge) is still a cult classic. But as his work gets closer to mainstream, he needs to change his style which was originally darker and more adult oriented. You have no idea how much of his original work is water downed in the manga adaptations b/c of censoring issues.

Also take into consideration the magazine his work is being released in. Most of them are in Comic Valkyrie which centers around stories with bishoujo battle manga. This is the type of story the editors want. This is the type of stories the editor will publish. If you don't like it, go somewhere else and stop ruining the series for people that actually do enjoy it.

To make a long post short: Go read his novels before you jump to conclusions.
NTR! NTR!!! Bring it on Im Dal Young! Redemption? Who needs it when there's corruption?
Thanks for the update! I do see a Kampfer resemblence, but lots of manga are similar and its not like its a blatant copy
Yay! An update! If I wasn't swamped with college, I would definitely sign up to release more of this series. Gender benders are one of my guilty pleasures and I would hate to see this manga dropped by the translaters. To those who say it is a rip off, I don't really care. As long as I like it, I will read it.
Ch 5 should be out soon by this group: http://biggermelon.blogspot.com/
@commissar Valvatorez

This is like Kampfer?

apart from sharing the gender bending tag, they are nothing alike.
nowadays I just have to see the art of this guy,and I can already expect a lot of rage in the manga.
I guess I'll just pass on this one.
probably there's isn't any true battle in this series ?
just................. when the battle will commence..................?

waitin is tiring
@TheLittleTpot ...
it's Im Dal-Young style ... but as long as not MC become a hateful target like in Re:Birth ... I'm still okay ...

usually he put MC as weakling and become hate target ...
but lately it get changed somehow ... and in this manga it goes into one of the harem girl instead ... (the extreme opposite tough, powerful and super prideful EGOIST)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics