Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 784votes)

Shingeki no Kyojin

Alt Names: alt Attack on Titanalt 進撃の巨人
Author: Isayama Hajime
Artist: Isayama Hajime
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.
Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as one of the city walls is damaged by a 60 meter (196.85 feet) giant causing a breach in the wall. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror the tragic events that follow. Eren vows that he will wipe out every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

Won the 35th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shōnen Manga.

Spin-offs:

> Before the Fall
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-before-the-fall-r9844 )

> No Regrets
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-birth-of-levi-kuinaki-sentaku-r10114 )

> Sungeki no Kyojin
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/sungeki-no-kyojin-r12028 )
Go to Shingeki no Kyojin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do I read it? New Window Zaire Elite Skin
  • 1 Replies
Topic can i upload the english version of Aot? New Window halfghoulhaise
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who is female titan? New Window Kroll
  • 42 Replies
Topic So, I came with my own theory... New Window Hoshikon
  • 13 Replies
Topic Does word Kyojin really equals to Titan? New Window gigantica
  • 23 Replies
Topic Eren's importance [SPOILERS] New Window X0ll0X
  • 50 Replies

883 Comments

it's funny how two different translations can made the story different xD
Screw the rules, I HAVE MONEY!! is what Kaiba will say here....
everyone bound to miss something sometimes. Still it been awhile since I didn't see the somewhat obvious. Reason I would say is the time between chapters
Please, with [ spoiler ] stuff [ / spoiler ] brackets, could someone state what is supposed to be obvious and explain, however long it takes, how it should have been crystal clear that "you know who" was "you know what"

Apart from the "sparing a pal", the whole thing about gear dents, and everything else, as well as the fact there's nobody around...

MY POOR BRAIN FAILS TO COMPREHEND ! T__T

(just don't forget the spoiler tags, be cool ;) )
yeah that's going to be more and more interesting. really i think it's going to the best for the next chapters.
Hell yes a bad-ass protangonist!
And seriously, people. Stop posting the fucking spoilers here. Use the spoiler forum. You should be banned for that shit.
Ugh. I knew it was like that, too obvious. :<

Still supergood. I like the look of desperation they always have.
Man this manga is more addictive then coke and it just gets better!
I felt like the reveal was a bit rushed.
The author totally got me. I didn't think about her even for an instance as the female giant until chapter 31. They do look alike. How come I didn't see that? But I actually don't want her to die especially since they will probably conduct experience on her...
Her sparing Armin, the look on her face when she saw Eren, beating Eren in hand-to-hand combat(only Annie and Mikasa could do so). Tbh i thought it was pretty obvious. Use that thingy between your ears people! :P
anyone that guessed it was her gets an imaginary cookie
Didn't see that coming!
Haha, i had my suspicions........
Yea, good twist. We all knew she was a tad strange, but this is getting better and better. Can't wait for more.
What a twist! I did not even remotely catch on to the identity of the female giant until it was fairly obvious =/
I love it when the plot thickens.
Oh wow! So it was her! .. Now this is a bit odd, why wouldn't they try to talk it out more? Damn Eren.. you're way too emotional!
man the latest chapter was unexpected.
okay now I feel you guys cheated. How did you know?
Well they screwed that up. Should have had Eren approach her alone, since she seems to want him for some reason...
well i want to see some real action like Eren turning into a titan and beating the sh*t out of other titans and stuff like that
For those who are wondering, the Chapter Title for 31 is Smile (微笑み).
wow, chapter 31 was da shit, I mean I thought it will take more time to come to this point bit ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics