Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

We can only hope that after the manga ends, Yuki and Seiji will get divorced after 10 years of marriage then he and shou will reconnect, get married and stay together forever.
You know, this is a great ending but I was sort of expecting something different and not the what the author put out.

It's great but it's not something spectacular.
Yes finally! The way this is ending is off the rooftop!! xD!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler
I kinda had a feeling this was getting to its climax. When she said Good Ending, I seriously thought this was the end, but one more to go!
Well, if you think a 25% chance of divorce in Japan counts as a "Good Ending," I guess this story stayed true to the premise.
Spoiler
The one thing, which I didn't expect ever to come, came. Good Ending actually ends in a good way.
Late Christmas/New Year gift next week. Thank you.
I think everyone is being a bit bandwagonish and hard on this manga. It really isn't that horrible as most of the people commenting are saying it is. The pacing is a bit off, but overall its mediocre at worst.
Finally, this was already shit 100 chapters ago.
meh
Whoa finally after following it all these years one more chapter
Posted ImageSo it finally ends, it was a good run. It had some highs and lows.
Good Ending? More like prolonged ending.
The mangaka us doing everything possible to stretch this thing out. Its distant from what the original plot was.
Cabin fever anyone?
it's already time to change the title to SE - shitty ending
*with the father...
Was half expecting Shou to try to kill herself when her family was talking about her being out in the pouring rain. Next time on dramatic plot twists! Seiji must choose between going to his suicidal ex's side or staying to fight a battle of wills the father of the one he loves!
This manga takes itself so seriously. So seriously that trying to make it seem realistic makes it even worse and seems to abuse the characters who the mangaka deems irrelevant to the conclusion, ie the girl that liked Utsumi, Shou, Shou's senpai-boyfriend, etc. Tableflip.jpg
This is one of the worst romances I've ever read.
It kind of pisses me off how utsumi has tried so hard to stay together with yuki but gave up on shou so easily
thanks for the new chapter S2Scans!!!
According to some good sources, the next chapter (156), probably released in 2013, will be the final chapter of GE Good Ending. I think it's pretty rushed, but it seems the mangaka is setting everything with the characters. Probably we will see a time skip or somethng like that...
Times is rough.
just wanted to let you know that chapter 155 is the last one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics