Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 214votes)

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Alt Names: alt พระเอก(จำเป็น)ตัวจุ้นวุ่นโลกแตกalt 俺がヒロインを助けすぎて 世界がリトル黙示録!?alt 내가 히로인을 너무 구해서 세계가 리틀 묵시록!?alt I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Little Apocalypsealt От опеки к апокалипсису
Author: Namekojirushi
Artist: Hasegawa Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Namidare Rekka has a very unusual birthright. After his 16th birthday, he will be drawn into many different stories. Each story has a heroine, and each story depends on him to be the hero. On his first day of high school, a strange uniformed girl that only he can see shows up. She claims to be from the future, and claims that his rescuing of many heroines is going to cause serious trouble for the future.

It's not long after this encounter that his troubles begin. His childhood friend Satsuki invites him somewhere, possibly to confess her feelings for him. However, before she can, she's kidnapped! Rekka wants desperately to help her, but he finds himself being tossed into various sci-fi and fantasy worlds, each with their own heroines in trouble. Will he be able to get back to Satsuki? Will he be able to save all the others? How can he really tell the consequences of his well-meaning actions?

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic OreHeroine Light Novel translation discussion (Be polite!) New Window BakaGrappler
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DrkTempest
  • 5 Replies

570 Comments

Personally I would think it was hilarious if the Demon Lord was still alive, but all it could pull together was enough to make a baby dragon and it ends up coming along, constantly promising to kill them all....eventually.
Thanks for another great chapter! One heroine saved... that leave two. (It would be funny if the alien one get saved by magic from harissa)
On the second page, at first I thought I saw an alligator.
And the Science gets done
And you make a neat gun
for the people who weren't murdered by the Evil Dragon Overlord
Spoiler
When in doubt, turn to SCIENCE!!!
I suppose the statement "when science reaches a certain zenith, it is indistinguishable from 'magic'" does not apply here. :D
Be it a Dragon, or a demon lord, or the incarnation of evil, as long as its primitive... As long as it smells like peasants, knights in shining armor, or classic zombies we can win with...
lolz ... that's helluva cheat code ...
first instant jump to boss location ...
then Ultimate Weapon with 9999+ POW ...

the final enemy get raep in spot ... *x* ...
I think it's hard to beat Kenshi from Isekai Seikishi no Monogatari's harem. I mean, it consists of an entire bloody school.
Lol, Final Boss has been raped. Nice job!!!
Demon Lord ? Bitch Please i can own anything with the Alien TechnologyPosted Image
Poor Dragon .
Damn aliens.
just freaking awesome
That's not laser gun, that's a bloody battleship cannon! FFFF-!
so, he basically spammed him to death? THAT'S MY BOY!!
Spoiler
Iron man beats everyone because of the power of science.
What no kiss after that rape? At least snuggle him a little, they had to use the censorship to avoid legal backlash you evil Yuusha.

Posted Image
The Maou should have given up.
Magic? FUCK.THAT. Death Star Handguns FTW!
That Kamehameha Hand Cannon is too OP. At least in Star Ocean, Claude's laser gun ran out of charges after a few shots.
That thing is like the Death Star of laser guns ಠ_
"nice cheap shot," lol
kinda anti-climactic though...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics