Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 741votes)

Itoshi no Karin

Alt Names: alt Karin-ku Tercintaalt Mi querida Karinalt Minha Amada Karinalt My Beloved Karinalt 愛しの花凛alt Моя возлюбленная Карин
Author: Horiizumi Inco
Artist: Horiizumi Inco
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Yutaka Hanagasaki, 20 years old and a gardener at the theme park Fuegaoka. Meet Meln-chan, the mascot of Fuegaoka, with lots of popularity. Hanagasaki just so happens to secretly like her, but can never work up the courage to even talk to her, always admiring her from afar like a flower. A sweet story of how Hanagasaki works up the courage and becomes closer to Meln!
Go to Itoshi no Karin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

870 Comments

The best ending.

I am not dissatisfied with this ending.

I mean anybody who says that they didn't see this coming since chapter 1 is either stupid as fuck or a goddamn liar anyways so whatever lol

Standard ending but the development was the important part and that was well done.

The art doe @___@;; hope the artist publishes more

Underwhelming ending, but considering it could have ended in ntr and every reader would have killed themselves on christmas I guess its not that bad. 

Thanks for scanlating, it was heartwarming

..........Well......that came out of nowhere..........someone seems to be scarred badly........

I shouldn't read this and drink eggnog at the same time, talk about too much sugar intake(LOL as if). This was one of those manga's you gotta read to take a break from constant battles. *sniff* *sniff* this will be missed so I will keep it brief I wanna tank the translators, and most importantly i wanna thank Horiizumi Inco for creating such a beautiful story and artwork. In addition I look forward to your next work, and to the others reading this at the time....Happy Holidays (^_^)b

What a nice story! Everything I read is 5 stars

that's cute, when karin couldn't hear yukata conffes.

and how yukata give the ring made from flower really sweet.

thanks for hardwork guys !

Why did it end...? :'( well at least they stayed together :')

Seriously, someone needs to direct that guy to Sebastian. That crab would tell him what he's got to do.

The best present for this Christmas, at least to me!

Not a too shaby ending, thinking that

Spoiler

One thing for sure, at least my blood sugar levels will return to normal...

Thank you to all the people that worked in this fan translation.

Underwhelming ending, but considering it could have ended in ntr and every reader would have killed themselves on christmas I guess its not that bad. 

WTF. Why mention NTR out of the blue, really...

Told you, guys.

Rape + shotgun wedding + death (some kind of unexpected badass death) would have produced a more satisfying ending.

And you said I was crazy. Ha! who's crazy now, huh?!

1) you're a monster.

2) The ending is satisfying. We know exactly how it's (intended) to end beyond the final page.

time skip epilogue pls

thank you for finishing scanlating this~

It was good while it lasted~

If we're lucky there might be something in the final volume, but considering how nice and sweet this manga was I wholeheartedly believe that she eventually comes to his town, they marry, and his sister always calls her Meln-chan no matter what.

You're making me dream man, making me dream!!

Just needed a kiss scene but it was awesome good read

Thanks to everyone that worked on this project. :)

Told you, guys.

Rape + shotgun wedding + death (some kind of unexpected badass death) would have produced a more satisfying ending.

And you said I was crazy. Ha! who's crazy now, huh?!

Merry Christmas motherfuckers.

Hey at least you bid farewell on Christmas eve so you can reunite on Christmas in Gensokyo.

...t-that's IT!? NOOOOOO!!!!

I demand an epilogue!!! Thought it's a nice end BUT IT STILL LACK OF HNNNNG!!!!

NO VANILLA WILL COMPLETED WITHOUT A BIG HNNNNNNG MOMENT!!!!

Wait for the epilogue...
*Table flipping comment here* I wish there was more.

Already did and loved it. I love mangas that brings a smile to my face and soothes to my heart.

Imagine me when i was reading that "practiced smile" chapter (If i remember correctly). Right after finishing I got info that my mum got a new job after years of looking for a way out from her hell-like previous job.

I really liked this series but that ending was a little disappointing.

My guesses. Good end: She becomes a nurse and returns to him. Bad then good end: Her mom gets sick or dies, she becomes a nurse and returns to him.

Does the mother become immortal?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics