Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 168votes)

Adventure of Sinbad

Alt Names: alt マギ シンドバッドの冒険alt Magi - Sinbad no Bouken
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtera Yoshifumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prologue of "Magi" which tells the story of Sinbad's early life, from when he captures the first Dungeon, Baal.

> Magi (Sequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magi-r753

Online Comic:
http://urasunday.com/magi/index.html
Go to Adventure of Sinbad Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do I read this first New Window Jayk
  • 3 Replies
Topic Direct translation of spells from Arabic to English. New Window masterash38
  • 3 Replies
Topic Valefor or Focalor New Window Ugo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Reyya
  • 2 Replies
Topic RAW New Window brand0nheat
  • 3 Replies

1006 Comments

This whole argument is "What I BELIEVE a King should be"

Honestly it's pretty silly how shook up Sin is getting over the argument because it's a petty squabble. I mean some people have already brought it up with the Banquet of Kings in Fate/Zero, but it all comes down to a matter of opinion and there are many different ruling styles.

Also why is she so anti-dictatorship? Like most people today in our world hate dictatorships because there are so many prime examples of people completely abusing their power. But I can't think of one example in the Magi Universe. Kou? But even then they haven't done anything too awful.

I would've called her retarded the second she brought up the bloodline thing. Blood has never mattered when creating a country, except for the spilling of it on some occasion.

I mean how many times has a coup happened and the rebels think "Our blood isn't good enough... TIME TO PUT ROYALTY BACK ON THE THRONE"

Alibaba's brother Ahbmad was pretty bad.

Honestly it's pretty silly how shook up Sin is getting over the argument because it's a petty squabble. I mean some people have already brought it up with the Banquet of Kings in Fate/Zero, but it all comes down to a matter of opinion and there are many different ruling styles.

Also why is she so anti-dictatorship? Like most people today in our world hate dictatorships because there are so many prime examples of people completely abusing their power. But I can't think of one example in the Magi Universe. Kou? But even then they haven't done anything too awful.

I would've called her retarded the second she brought up the bloodline thing. Blood has never mattered when creating a country, except for the spilling of it on some occasion.

I mean how many times has a coup happened and the rebels think "Our blood isn't good enough... TIME TO PUT ROYALTY BACK ON THE THRONE"

And remember the first kingdoms weren't built by royal blood, there were no royals, no nobles, no merchants back them. A kIng is there to make sure every things goes where it's supposed to, a Royal Idol would only see things happening and try to fix, but without proper knowledge or skills he would fail to notice plots and any other internal problems. Her views on Kings is a bit biased and fail to consider that other people(ministers, senators and other politicians) can be easily corrupted, leading a country to ruin.

Well that was one wild way to propose.

Actually she's made the most sense of any of the main cast of characters thus far. If you hopped off of Sinbad's dick for a second, put aside your shipperfaggotry and actually thought about it in relation to how Monarchic societies are supposed to function and have functioned in the past, then you'd see what she's doing isn't out of love, but rather it's a purely political power play. It's actually pretty fucking ingenious given the context of the current arc.

Maybe you should read before writing this wall, because it makes you look stupid since it's beside the point I wanted to make.

Parthevia wench showing how retarded she is, and Sinbad faltering before her words just shows why he's so stupid in Magi.

Actually she's made the most sense of any of the main cast of characters thus far. If you hopped off of Sinbad's dick for a second, put aside your shipperfaggotry and actually thought about it in relation to how Monarchic societies are supposed to function and have functioned in the past, then you'd see what she's doing isn't out of love, but rather it's a purely political power play. It's actually pretty fucking ingenious given the context of the current arc.

Parthevia wench showing how retarded she is, and Sinbad faltering before her words just shows why he's so stupid in Magi.

Smooth.

Drakon's face... XD

Poor Drakon ;_;

Awesome image! Where did you get it from?

I think it's from Fate/Zero. Alexander and his Noble Fantasm.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Rider_(Fate/Zero)

Well it's not like he can just predict where his country'll be so he can plan what it'll produce. And the kind of people who'll live there, he can't too. If he only allowed a group of people, those would be the ones close to him and thus would agree with his ideal and build it with him. She thinks the people of the country all depend on the king like helpless peons.

a strong country is born of like-minded people who all share a common love and admiration for their birthplace. If you don't even have that much then you're literally asking for your country to collapse from internal struggle.

A king without greed is even worse than a figurehead! Sinbad. You said you would become a martyr for your ideals. In life, you must have been a pure saint. A proud and noble figure, certainly. But who can truly admire the martyr’s thorny path? Who dreams of such an ending? A king… The king must be greedier than any other. He must laugh louder and rage harder. He must exemplify the extreme of all things, good and evil. That is why his retainers envy and adore him. And why the flames of aspiration, to be as the king is, can burn within his people. Proud king of chivalry… The righteousness and ideals you bore may indeed have saved your nation once. However, I’m certain you know what became of those who were saved, but left to themselves.

A king must live a grander life than any other’s, and stoke his people’s feelings of admiration! He who is worthy of all heroes’ envy, and he who leads their way, is king! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers together!

IH.png

Awesome image! Where did you get it from?

Sure, Sinbad isn't fit to be a king, which is why he instead went for the role of CEO of the planet. 

If Disney wanted to, they could easily coup a few countries.

If you want to change the world, you have to change the world fundamentally. Sort of like what Solomon did. Trying to convince people to change their ideals will, at best, only last a short while.

A king without greed is even worse than a figurehead! Sinbad. You said you would become a martyr for your ideals. In life, you must have been a pure saint. A proud and noble figure, certainly. But who can truly admire the martyr’s thorny path? Who dreams of such an ending? A king… The king must be greedier than any other. He must laugh louder and rage harder. He must exemplify the extreme of all things, good and evil. That is why his retainers envy and adore him. And why the flames of aspiration, to be as the king is, can burn within his people. Proud king of chivalry… The righteousness and ideals you bore may indeed have saved your nation once. However, I’m certain you know what became of those who were saved, but left to themselves.

A king must live a grander life than any other’s, and stoke his people’s feelings of admiration! He who is worthy of all heroes’ envy, and he who leads their way, is king! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers together!

IH.png

Well it's not like he can just predict where his country'll be so he can plan what it'll produce. And the kind of people who'll live there, he can't too. If he only allowed a group of people, those would be the ones close to him and thus would agree with his ideal and build it with him. She thinks the people of the country all depend on the king like helpless peons.

Damn, Serendine is actually pretty on the ball with this.

Wait, he wants them to fight in a different way? Too bad it won't be...in bed! Hahahahaaaaaa XD

I'm getting a nagging feeling that Serendine will purposely lose (and die?) in order for Sin to get Zepar.

Cover 10!!

71JreW5GiQL.jpg

But if i remember correctly, Zafar is Sinbad's most potent secret weapon, so its perfectly fine if he is a douche  ;p

Sinbad is also a secret douche , so they matched each other .

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ugh i bet the sinfars are delighted

(crying from my sunken ship)

Djinn's still a fucked-up douche-weasel, I hope it gets a combustible lemon up its ass.

But if i remember correctly, Zafar is Sinbad's most potent secret weapon, so its perfectly fine if he is a douche  ;p

Spoiler: Neither of them die :>

Ja'far is replaced with a Doppleganger.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics