Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome

Alt Names: alt ข้ามเวลามาป่วนรักalt My Wife Is Wagatsuma-sanalt 我妻さんは俺のヨメ
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Nishikida Keishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoshima is a second year student in high school, who wishes he had a girlfriend. One day he wakes up for an unknown reason 10 years in the future, and he is married to the prettiest girl in school, Wagatsuma Ai! How has their relationship grown from mere acquaintances to husband and wife!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly some of the chapters available are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rest of the Chapters - 58 - 98 New Window caulfield
  • 0 Replies
Topic Crunchyroll manga up to chapter 67! New Window greatfortinbras
  • 6 Replies
Topic Scenes that have made me literally laugh out loud. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The future of Wagatsuma scanlations New Window zilentworld
  • 13 Replies
Topic Chapter Titles - Music Titles Parody New Window anonymous preferred
  • 12 Replies
Topic Two of these New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies

1368 Comments

Aoshima dumps on the pool.

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!
WTF!!! I'll tell ya, taking a dump in the pool is definitely effective not only that and VERY EFFECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL take a sh*t in the pool will be VERY effective IMHO :)
Just read he first few pages, Is this some kind of "How I met your mother" japan manga adaptation?
This is the first manga that I've properly laughed out loud at, good stuff.
lol, why the males are so ugly and the females all pretty?
Yea, you can already expect him to change the past and next time he jumps forward he ends up single and a shut-in...or married to a vile and hideous woman instead.
Spoiler
I wonder if there is still people here who would admit that those 3 remind them of themselves and their friends?

And well he sure is a lucky guy, he's not having a shortage of pretty wives no matter how the future changes.
Yeah. Can't argue with the title LOL.
*sigh* the MC is an idiot... but i cant really hate him.... well even if he changes the future and his wife changes a few times wont it go back to Ai because she is kind of the title
lol, I bet anyone can tell that....
The reason she was glad of that last place was she was able to be involved with MC. In a sense somehow or another he became the guy she could depend on. If it's anything of a plot it would be; he changed the future and is trying to change it back to being married to ai. And all the comedy that could happen while changing the future.
It's kinda time travel right? His mind went to the future and he's trying to change stuff in the past/present that will affect the future
Did someone say time travel?
Mc will now attempt to change the future hoping for something better then bam next times lip he's living in a box under a bridge and the worlds been invaded by aliens and naruto has appeared with a army of ninja to fight the aliens. >___> time travel stuffs...... Hop he doesn't screw anything up
Hmm...I'd like to see some development for Aoshima. I mean, not yet, we're only 5 chapters in, but I'd like him to mature a little bit throughout the story. Here's to hoping!
i love the internet
Spoiler
Hmmm. Wish they draw the males prettier. But so far pretty good
Intriguing. Will follow this.
@Fast eel

Spoiler
At this point, I couldn't care less where the story goes. This is absolutely hilarious.
Time Slip...

Its just a normal everyday occurence in mangas.
In real life however...
Spoiler
I like the premise, but I'm unsure about the protagonist. Is he truly slipping into the future or is he being delusional? Not to mention he is some weak-willed, naive bloke. I wish he would grow a backbone for heaven's sake.
Spoiler

Spoiler
He wouldn't alter shit. I think he will try but he won't succeed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics