Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 741votes)

Itoshi no Karin

Alt Names: alt Karin-ku Tercintaalt Mi querida Karinalt Minha Amada Karinalt My Beloved Karinalt 愛しの花凛alt Моя возлюбленная Карин
Author: Horiizumi Inco
Artist: Horiizumi Inco
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Yutaka Hanagasaki, 20 years old and a gardener at the theme park Fuegaoka. Meet Meln-chan, the mascot of Fuegaoka, with lots of popularity. Hanagasaki just so happens to secretly like her, but can never work up the courage to even talk to her, always admiring her from afar like a flower. A sweet story of how Hanagasaki works up the courage and becomes closer to Meln!
Go to Itoshi no Karin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

870 Comments

Oh god , this manga felt so good after Horimiya and Bocchi..

still need epilogue , though... give us something like her graduation from nursery school and going to Yutaka's home to meet him, would be awesome

Not that I dislike this ending...but I would really like a "three years later" chapter or sthg like that

5-10 years later would be nice, maybe showing them together, and Yataka's little sister being the next Meln. lmao 
But all in all, it was a cute and nice ending. Full of Vanilla

Not that I dislike this ending...but I would really like a "three years later" chapter or sthg like that

I'm quite intrigued, Can you tell me what series do that 'shit'? For resesarch purpose?

The ending of Doutei(http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ore-ga-doutei-wo-sutetara-shinu-ken-ni-tsuite-r6220) is pretty bizarre and has a significant time-skip.

am i the only one here expecting this to end with at least one kiss?

i mean, if nothing really happens aside from confession, its still kind of like an open ending to me

Hearthwarming.

10/10

Satisfying, but underwhelming. Could have been far, far worse, like a sudden 2 year time skip where thy never saw each other until she moved there. I've seen series do shit like that and it sours the whole experience, no matter how good it was until then.

I'm quite intrigued, Can you tell me what series do that 'shit'? For resesarch purpose?

Good ending, but it would be awesome if this had an extra chapter that shows them like 6 years later after she graduates. 

Or maybe their marriage, anything really that shows a little more closure lol

good ending nonetheless

7.15/10 needs more kisses -IGN

10/10 with rice

the ending is good and all but, aside from lacking a proper epilogue, it feels a bit weird that karin is the one who has to fit her future towards the route where it leads to the MC. i mean come on there was never any real effort that came from the guy. atleast at the ending, i thought he would be man enough to do something for karin but yea, til the end it was karin who came to him.

What was he supposed to do, to leave family business for a girl, that maybe is pretty, but still is just a girl? She may fall out of love in a year or two and what then? There are more important things in life than just some random cutie. If she wants to be with him, it's up to her to prove it and go working in his town after she graduates.

Why would it be him who has to change his life for her? That's not any kind of guy's obligation to do such things.

And now she gets hit by a bus. Oh wait it's not a Seo Kouji story. My mistake.

well thanx for the read ...hmmmm is this tears another one bites the dust booo hooo

the ending is good and all but, aside from lacking a proper epilogue, it feels a bit weird that karin is the one who has to fit her future towards the route where it leads to the MC. i mean come on there was never any real effort that came from the guy. atleast at the ending, i thought he would be man enough to do something for karin but yea, til the end it was karin who came to him.

One more diabetes comes to an end mmm...
Need to find another supply of sugar mmm...

Need Epilogue badly :(

Still somewhat okay ending, nothing implied, everything is said and they are stuck in a long-distance relationship for now.

short but good. want to see a bit more but this was good too.

good ending nonetheless

7.15/10 needs more kisses -IGN

Told you, guys.

Rape + shotgun wedding + death (some kind of unexpected badass death) would have produced a more satisfying ending.

And you said I was crazy. Ha! who's crazy now, huh?!

. . . That would still be you. :)

Decent ending, liked the flower-ring thing, but like some others I'm still hoping for a time-skip epilogue.

Satisfying, but underwhelming. Could have been far, far worse, like a sudden 2 year time skip where thy never saw each other until she moved there. I've seen series do shit like that and it sours the whole experience, no matter how good it was until then.

Well he did put a ring on her left hand ring finger.  That's gotta count for something.

..........Well......that came out of nowhere..........someone seems to be scarred badly........

I wouldn't say he's scared nor do I agree with his NTR statement. But, I would say that during the last 5 chapters I was hoping the author wouldn't go SEO on me.
Ended kinda flat for me. Not bad, but not great either. Thanks for the scans, Renzokusei and Habanero.
It was okay but I wanted mooooore. Chapter 7 page 2. I won't forget that smile. Goodbye Karin :(

Why it stops at the beginning ? We need more !!

The ending is too cliche, like shoujo manga

Knowing Yutaka's character, I guess I should never have expected a kiss in the first place...but god damn it lol. Oh well, at least he swagged out with the flower ring.

WTF. Why mention NTR out of the blue, really...

Because some people just want to watch the world burn are just stupid and like screaming NTR across every comments section, regardless of how applicable it may be to the situation.

This instance is pretty dumb though I have to say.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics