Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 320votes)

Last Game

Alt Names: alt Último Jogoalt ラストゲームalt El Último Juegoalt Game Terakhiralt Huling Laroalt L'ultima Sfidaalt Ostateczna rozgrywkaalt Son Oyunalt آخرین بازیalt اللعبة الأخيرة
Author: Amano Shinobu
Artist: Amano Shinobu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yanagi's dad is a president of a large hotel, he himself is handsome and clever, always wins the favor among girls. Moreover, he's always on the top of class and champions in all sports meetings when he was in primary school. But after he met Kujou, a transfered student, he had never savored the taste of victory in any single match with this girl for ten years. "Let's bid for final victory, Kujou." There here comes the last game. Will Yanagi fall in love with Kujou while he hates his competitor but cares so much about this girl?

============Notice================
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been Scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or Rehosting on Batoto. Sorry for the Inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Last Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where's the next chapter coming out?... New Window Sylar450
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga makes my heart race New Window NoboriRyu
  • 4 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite Characters? New Window Dragon88
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wut..Who..How..SOO DENSE!! New Window Rainblergh
  • 8 Replies
Topic Where's chapter 28? New Window kurOOhirOO
  • 3 Replies

540 Comments

That was a great end

Really a good manga

Need anime adaptation (of all the manga !)

GGWP... re pls?

Damn............ that was nice~

Now I need to look for a new read.

What i don't understand in shoujo mangas - every damn time it's like "10 years later they finally married". Why wait for so long? 

..And then Yanagi lost then they divorced

It has been a looong ride for our favorite idiot couple (mostly for Yanagi XD) and now here's the final chapter! In behalf of Freewheeling Scans, thank you for sticking with this series until the end and reading our scanlations here at Batoto!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Continuate a tradurlo per favore!! Aspetto il continuo da secoli ;_; ♥

there's one more marriage chapter if anyone is interested in translating. saw it on some chinese website

I know that basically no one does this but I kinda hope after this is completed the current group will go back and rescanlate the first 15 chapters. It's annoying to have to find the beginning of the manga on another site whenever I do a reread (which is all the time because I love this manga so much) and the translation is pretty awkward anyways.

It's long past diabetes... soon we'll be so happy our spirits will float out of our bodies.

Spoiler

So sweet, i think I'm having diabetes

Read all of this in one go. My cynical heart melted. Damn it.

ive melted

LAST CHAPTER HYPE!!!!!
10 years, 50+ chapters, and about half a million misunderstandings have finally led to this moment. What a nice feeling.

Well that only took million years.. Still, i'm happy for them

So I guess we'll get the final chapter on their wedding day?

~All my life...

55 chapters, guys, we've been through a lot, I want to kiss you all.

:) 1 more til the end. I want to cry, I want it to end, I want so much more, This manga has been a thrill ride of friendzones and misunderstandings but it was worth it.

Where's the newest chapter? Its gone when I was still reading in the middle .-. ._.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dat last page

This is LOVE, This is LIFE.

The bliss...sigh that life thanks for the chapter.

*INTERNAL SCREAMING

1 more... Just... 1 more...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics