Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 146votes)

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi

Alt Names: alt これは恋のはなしalt 一个爱情故事alt Bu Bir Aşk Hikayesialt This Is a Lovestoryalt This Is a Tale of Lovealt Это история о любви
Author: Chika
Artist: Chika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After recently moving into his grandmother's house in the countryside, Shinichi is bored with everything despite his success as a novelist. That is, until one day, when a young girl with a stray cat appears at his doorstep. A girl with a very tragic look in her eyes...
Go to Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 34 Replies
Topic Predictions? New Window Purple Ghost
  • 3 Replies

343 Comments

Ouch what a mean cliffhanger this one is, I hope we won't have to wait too long for the next chapter(s).

And I can't t express how happy I am that this manga is getting new updates.
I totally knew this manga wouldn't disappoint me when I picked it up!
HNNNNG!
MY GOD. THE MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS HAS BEEN DROPPED. PANIC
i dont know why, but i like this manga.
I'll smack whoever puts in a pedobear meme in here
@beels
Well it's not like i support pedophile, but let's start that pedophile is rather onesided thing that's what i believe but if there is love from both sides then i think it's normal besides i know a lot of examples from real life experience 13 years old kids have 20+ years boyfriend/girlfriend and everybody knew about that even parents.......
Holy cow...
Kaboom!
Spoiler
spoiler is on 'Usagi Drop'
Spoiler
In this, at least in these latter chapters she is more like a young house keeper and not his child.
Spoiler
@Seba Well of course there are problems especially on the frontier of the younger parties emotional maturity, isn't that to be expected?

Personally i don't really care.
he is more of a kid then the rest :P
well now depends 20 yo is not that much i would day but it all depends n the perspective
Cliffhanger. ;A;
it's funny when most ppl doesn't care when age gaps is 20 years between let's say 40 years old and 20 years old but when it's lower it's sooo bad....
Nice! 3 Chapters! Awesome chapters and shit just got real!
Wow, that was pretty awesome, thanks a lot Lila Wolves!!
I've been following this manga for a while, and I got to admit that I felt uncomfortable with the age gap from the very beginning, but figured that I did not have to worry, since there was no "Lolicon" as one of the genres, so that sort of calm me down a bit, still...
well, it would be bad if someone in adult have a couple relationship with children right? The publc will see it as lolicon..
But i'm not opposing between 20 years gap when they both become old enough.
Thanks Purple Library Guy. Yeah, that's what i mean.
hahaha "out of oil" aye? *grins*
I don't know if someone said it already but, 'Usagi Drop' anyone?
Wat. Things are moving so quickly. Its only one chapter into the new arc. You don't need to rush things, author. Author, what are you doing? Why are you doing this? Stahp.
OMG thank you so much for this LW! ;D
Man I can't believe Haruka was in elementary school before, actually most of the kids are pretty mature.

Utsumi might think he hasn't changed but I'm pretty sure he's started to notice he actually has changed a bit haha I feel pretty bad for him always getting teased by Oogaki.
I dunno if "moral value" is quite what I would have said, but overall I think I grok what hoihei is getting at. Like, those two may be right for each other despite the gulf in years, but it'll still be squicky if there's hanky panky before she's old enough.
In a much more innocent and lighthearted take on this kind of theme, Miman Renai is also very clear about no fooling around before the girl is old enough--to the point of being silly, really. Miman Renai is great by the way.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics