Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 67votes)

Hanza Sky

Alt Names: alt 半座的一片天alt ハンザスカイalt Hanaza Skyalt Hanzasky
Author: Sadogawa Jun
Artist: Sadogawa Jun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The main character is a delinquent feared in the whole region. He tried to start a new peaceful life full of love instead of blood but his past immediately catches up to him and reveals his true identity to everyone in the class. He meets a girl in trouble and decides to revert to his old self just to save her.... except she doesn't really need saving, beats him up and calls him weak!. He fell in love with this "flower that blooms in the battlefield" and decided to try to join the karate club (she's the captain) just to get close to her... but things aren't that easy....
Go to Hanza Sky Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

man this girl is bitch I hope hanza is not with her in the end

Shitty manga is shitty.

Shitty manga is shitty but this aint a shitty manga. XD

weird watching people pick up martial arts in high school...when we started out at age 8 it was a lot more instinctual.

I remember reading this, glad to see it got picked up again. It's still hard to read the first few chapters since the girl is a massive bitch, but it gets better thankfully.

Shitty manga is shitty.

Dont know where you heard that but on their site they are saying that they are looking for a translator for this series so it isnt considered dropped.

"Ok i'll make this short(if i can lol)

As of the release of Hanza chaps 22-30, we as a group have decided to no longer continu working on Hanza Sky. It was a tough decision to make but one we felt was necessary for the group, we feel this way we can concentrate on bring you more of the stuff you love to see :) but with that said im sure someone out there will continu with hanza so its not really the end :)

but please be sure to check out our other releases & any other Suggestions or Feedback is most welcome, or if you just want to chat come on by theres always someone around :)"

- Smokey in the forums - news and announcements

Project Bite Me dropped the manga :(

Dont know where you heard that but on their site they are saying that they are looking for a translator for this series so it isnt considered dropped.

Project Bite Me dropped the manga :(

So, Chapter 28...

Man, Japanese logic sure sucks balls. Those people and their blame blame blame fault fault fault take responsibility collective responsibility bullshit...

Completely imbecilic.

From what I've seen, the Vice-principal's ridiculous logical leaps are not unique to fiction and aren't some Manga cold-hearted villain thing...that's Japanese culture. Explains a lot, doesn't it...

Screw Delinquents don't mess with married women! They will own you and emasculate you at the same time. Nice to see the Vice principal got his just desserts as well.

"You're my underclassman"

TT A TT

Starting to wonder who the advisors husband is.

Kudos to No Group and Project Bite Me Scanlations.

Anyone know if this series has a decent end? It made it to 13 volumes, so I am hoping it has a good ending and isn't shit.

Also if anyone could provide tankobon scans, that'd be pretty awesome.

Hello Hanza Sky readers, Yaz from PBM! here. We currently need a translator to keep hanza going, I myself don't enjoy the manga much, but there are members in my group that really want to keep working on it. So if any of you are interested at all, please contact us through email, pm, or through this comment section, whichever is easiest for you. There aren't really deadlines and all that is required is having skype and being able to use notepad, thanks!

[email protected]

EDIT:

We are only looking for Translators and Magazine Raw cleaners for hanza! We don't need proofers, or typesetters, thank you.

I'm glad they are finally updating this again  -  there was a long time after chapter 20 that it didn't update.    Thanks scanners!!  :)

It's a good series - 

In the far future maybe, but for now... nope.

well, even though mangaupdates does have a romance tag for it, I honestly dont think it fits well and it wont happen in the future chapters either (at least not much more than it already has)...

its a pity though.

I haven't read this one but it seems like it need a romance tag, no? sorry if I'm wrong.

In the far future maybe, but for now... nope.

I haven't read this one but it seems like it need a romance tag, no? sorry if I'm wrong.

NICEEEEE THANK YOU

Ah, watching Hanza learn Kata really brings back memories of whenI was doing martial arts. Unfortunately, it only brings back bad memories.
finally D;
thanks

FINALLY an update from project bite me after so long time.

little update; Bite me Scanlations hasnt dropped Hanza Sky and they just released chapter 21 (more chapters should be coming as well).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics