Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 187votes)

Afterschool War Activities

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Military Activityalt 방과 후 전쟁활동 (하일권)
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Afterschool War Activities Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 122 Replies

443 Comments

Shit got real, thanks SCS !

Wow!  A good character actually appeared to do the smart thing when threatened!

This happens so rarely in most series.

At least, I hope that the one who got shot was the one who deserved it.

So attacking an unstable, armed classmate is the smart thing to do?

No, that's just stupid. And guess what?

Spoiler

i espect a saikano ending , glasses boy and nara 

This is some Apocalypse Now level shit that is starting to go on. I dunno man, things seem to be turning darker and darker.

I told about this shit, me, I fucking told you. But you didn't believe me did you? Prepare your anus for what's going to happen.

shinji ikari is proud of you boy  :) (kudos for anyone who know that reference  :P)

if shes didn't say anything , it means she wanted it 

shinji ikari is proud of you boy :) (kudos for anyone who know that reference :P)

So intense!!

Wow!  A good character actually appeared to do the smart thing when threatened!

This happens so rarely in most series.

At least, I hope that the one who got shot was the one who deserved it.

Fuck yeah! KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone kill that bastard plz ..... 

Fuck son he be crazy. Maybe it's the "feel love in stressful situation" thing...

Hahah, what am I saying.

Haaa.......wow.  >_<

Thanks for the new chapter SCS!!   :D

This is some Apocalypse Now level shit that is starting to go on. I dunno man, things seem to be turning darker and darker.

Creepy as fuark

I'm pretty sure that was a tongue. And she's breathing so... it's not first aid.

I have no idea what's going in his head, if he's at all sane.

I hope that guy die slowly and painfully.

Thanks SCS! I wonder how creepy he can get... Kind of amazed how his creepiness increases every chapter.

I made the mistake of looking at the raw for chapter 37...

Spoiler

GOD I HATE THAT GUY!

Individual chapters are also found uploaded on blogs everywhere, not that hard to find chapters floating around. Just copy-paste the korean name with the chapter number.

yep. If anyone is looking for 37 here it is.

You are right! Lol. I missed that completely.

I'm so scared of this comic in a way! I don't want any more people to die! The further the story comes, the more attached I get to the characters!! Other than that; this is absolutely movie material!!! I really hope Korea will pick up this great story line in the future! It would remind me of... this Japanese movie "Battle Royale" where psycho kids start killing each because they have no choice. Though that's a little different - and I haven't seen the movie - but I think there might be a similar air around it, the desperateness of high school kids or something. 

You should watch the live action movie of Battle Royale first, then you should read the manga series afterwards to pick up on the details and side story lines that weren't included in the movie.  I have found that this is the best way to enjoy both forms of media when a printed subject is converted to a TV series or a movie.  That way, you can enjoy the movie for what it is, then enjoy the manga series for all the extra subject matter that is in it.  I have heard too many people complain that THIS detail or THAT detail was left out of the movie, even though they should realize that the time constraints of a film limit how much of a book can be included in it.

It was rather predictable that after last easy kill this one gonna be pain in a$$ but that was overkill (literally) and it's not end yet.... uhhh

The best course of action would've been radioing their lieutenant for help - after all, that's what the radio was for.

The class rep should have waited just a second after the MCS was fired and then shot the small cell. I think the medium cell had already started splitting just before the MCS projectile hit its center (ie it didn't have a core, just a geometrical center).

These kids don't actually know the speed of each weapon so they just fired. Also they looked really nervous and stuff. Waiting for the MCS might have had triggered the small cell, which could have been abnormal. Though it might have had been better to explode the medium cell and only have one cell that moved around.

he didn't just lost his arms, he got killed look closely , he also gets stabbed and cell explodes at his position...

You are right! Lol. I missed that completely.

I'm so scared of this comic in a way! I don't want any more people to die! The further the story comes, the more attached I get to the characters!! Other than that; this is absolutely movie material!!! I really hope Korea will pick up this great story line in the future! It would remind me of... this Japanese movie "Battle Royale" where psycho kids start killing each because they have no choice. Though that's a little different - and I haven't seen the movie - but I think there might be a similar air around it, the desperateness of high school kids or something. 

he didn't just lost his arms, he got killed look closely , he also gets stabbed and cell explodes at his position...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics