Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 176votes)

Pajama na Kanojo.

Alt Names: alt パジャマな彼女。alt 睡衣彼女alt PajaKanoalt Pajama Girlfriendalt Pajama na Kanojoalt Pajama na Kanojoalt Piyama Pacaralt Призрак в пижаме
Author: Hamada Kosuke
Artist: Hamada Kosuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keisuke and Makura are childhood friends who grew up together almost like brother and sister. One day, due to a misunderstanding they had, Makura left the house angry until Keisuke's Mom is worried about Makura not coming home yet, thus Keisuke is told to go look for her.

Reluctantly, Keisuke went out to find Makura, He ended up at a place they used to go often, the sunflower field. Luckily, Makura was there. Keisuke joined her sitting on the bench and they began to reminiscence.

When Keisuke decided that they should head back home, her mother phoned him and said that Makura collapsed and didn't wake up. She also told him to head to the hospital immediately. At that same moment, he looked at Makura, who was not standing but floating in the air...
Go to Pajama na Kanojo. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 31 Replies

622 Comments

This author should just team up with a writer and do art only instead. his last series was also axed b/c the thing was boring as hell. how do you screw up a comedy sports manga to the point u get axed in 13 weeks?
I wonder if this manga is forced to be ended by crappy "Jump's Law". Even recently popular author experienced this before. (hint : author of "Trouble")
It was good :)

but i was like
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahh
at the very last page
guess after the ghost setting was gone, end was inevitable. such a waste (._.)
Oh the rage.

Seriously though, fuck keisuke.
What a waste of a good story.
That was a pretty poor ending.
well....that was a crappy end...and i still like this manga.....
It was a pretty decent manga when Makura was in ghost form, it was pretty unique since It got me wondering about the illness of Makura . And I think it was pretty interesting about like 18 chapters then suddenly turned into generic crap. But thanks for the groups that translated this manga and the mangaka too.
What a waste of art. I really liked Senpai, then glasses girl (Susuno?). I thought this will turn into Ichigo 100%.

But great thanks for the scanlators for completing this series! We finally know how it ends.
annnnnnddd..... that was it? i was hoping for an NTR end where a new guy raped Makura.. she got pregnant and then Keisuke because of his incompetence killed himself...
meh i think im just tired after reading the last chapter...
I ... great story bye :/
That ending was bull.
So her turning into ghost was nothing serious after all?!?
In the end, I enjoyed this. Makura was very cute.
5 groups were doing it and every single of them dropped it... yup, it was bad.

Such a waste, the art was pretty good.
This is a perfect representation of a relationship between childhood friends. You won't realize you will miss them til they are actually gone.
Very nice end but ending was a little rushed. Could of made a few more chapters with this chapter.
Ending wasn't that bad but i still think mc should go for the person closest to him atm, not in heart but distance :P yuki, since childhood friend left and he didn't know if she love him or what. On the other hand yuki clearly stated her feelings.
meh
Thnx the translation group for the series. but did the series get axed? there was 0 resolution for anything. frankly the story would have been much better and gone for longer if makura was still a ghost
shit. this mc ignore yuki. damn it!! if it was me, i just stick to her.better than makura. hhahaha~
"WTF" ending right there...
This may not have been the best manga that I've ever read, but it was still highly enjoyable!

And it was my honor to have helped out in my own small way with bringing a few chapters of this series to the fans.

And many thanks to all of the other scanlators who also worked on this series. I hope that the rest of you guys had as much fun as I did working on it!!
Ty for the finish to all the groups.

Its wsj, what can you expect but bleach....jesus.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics