Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1029votes)

The Gamer

Alt Names: alt Banzaialt 더 게이머alt Oyuncu(Turkish)alt THE 게이머alt اللاعبalt بازیکن
Author: Sung Sang-Young
Artist: Sang-Ah
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Official RAW of The Gamer: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=552960

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=88

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Gamer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gamer latest chapter discussion New Window 12 others
  • 1391 Replies
Topic His Father? New Window Ninjacat Dude
  • 18 Replies
Topic poeple better at being a gamer then the gamer New Window cjk33
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light novel New Window 25Baam
  • 1 Replies

2160 Comments

whenever a scanlator group decides that there is value in translating it to that

you mean, it's not certain when it should be translated

Turkish translation of the gamer when 

whenever a scanlator group decides that there is value in translating it to that

Turkish translation of the gamer when 

The elemental ritual was really beautiful to me.

Apparently, and translated to the latest chapter too. Now, I'm not one for "sticking with the original group" or anything like that. Not even a matter of quality over speed. If I get so excited that I MUST read the next chapter, or Oneora takes so long that I can't wait any longer(no animosity towards them of course =03), then off to mangacow I go. Else, as of right now, I am not so amazed at this series that I feel the need to 'jump ship' in anticipation of what is going to happen next.

personally i dont like mangacow all that much, because alot of series i have read that suddenly get popular, and still have consistent releases by the original scanlator team all of a sudden are being done by them, and a ton of the scans looked nearly identical with exception of different translation. i would rather wait longer for the quality release by the group i was originally following, than start reading their stuff again because they want to be attention whores and claim all of the popular manga and manhwa are done by them 'alone'

Maybe there's a level requirement you have to hit before you see how 'small world' your parents are? I mean, how different would a Ranma have been if his dad could actually keep up with him past the beginning? Maybe he wouldn't have been an ass... though, with it being written by Rumiko Takahashi, I doubt it.

Spoiler

So... Mangacow picked up this O.o

Anyone who likes The Gamer, should really check out the Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, since it's fantastic and has similar themes.

My new favorite thanks so much!!!

That postal service though.

When I saw it, I got that 'I've seen everything' feeling

Legendary housewife level 15? I was expecting his mom to be like a lvl 65+ gaia chosen guardian or something else way over powered.  

it wasn't his mother, may be not even a human

If anyone likes this I suggest reading Log Horizon at baka-tsuki.com or Legendary Moonlight Sculptor (which is great btw), but I see its already been suggested, you should also read Ark at Japtem.com, oh and some of the Fanfics at www.royalroadl.com are definetly worth reading (all of them are game related).

I must prevent anyone that reading Log Horizon may cause several crises of exictement, severe enjoyment and residual happiness.

You've now been warned!

If anyone likes this I suggest reading Log Horizon at baka-tsuki.com or Legendary Moonlight Sculptor (which is great btw), but I see its already been suggested, you should also read Ark at Japtem.com, oh and some of the Fanfics at www.royalroadl.com are definetly worth reading (all of them are game related).

Legendary housewife level 15? I was expecting his mom to be like a lvl 65+ gaia chosen guardian or something else way over powered.  

Is it everybody or is it just me? that my follows are not updating? 1 or 2 chapters of my favorite manga already had an update on other websites but theres no update here.

That's because the people who made those scanlations did not submit them to Batoto to be uploaded.  As far as I can tell, Batoto does not go running around the internet looking for the new thing to update quickly and then get tons of click throughs to pay their server fees, or make extra.  People submit to them to be hosted, and then they are hosted in tandem to any other scanlators for people to decide for themselves who to read.

So, it's not you.  And it's not Batoto.  It's the negligence of those other folks to not submit their chapters here.

And with that said, I'm looking forward to the future releases of ONeoRa.  I did a few chapters as a Typesetter for hellz0ne years ago (glad they still exist in some form), before they got overloaded with Typesetters and I went over to Hyena Scans (a group dedicated to saving abandoned mangas before they fell into obscurity).  I currently don't have enough time to be a consistent Typsesetter because of the exhausting nature of my current day job, otherwise I would have gone over to offer my help to them already.

Is it everybody or is it just me? that my follows are not updating? 1 or 2 chapters of my favorite manga already had an update on other websites but theres no update here.

Chapter 34 & 35 here: https://www.facebook.com/mangajoy1

You just made me spend 3 days of my life reading almost all the translated chapters and for that I thank you.

I'm on volume 5 chapter 4 and i can't stop reading, this light novel is really good.

Anyone who likes The Gamer, should really check out the Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, since it's fantastic and has similar themes.

You just made me spend 3 days of my life reading almost all the translated chapters and for that I thank you.

Chapter 35 is in english on mangajoy. Not great quality, but it's there.

Thanks for the info, i was looking for something "similar" to the gamer...

Hope you scanlators got it all worked out now ^^ Glad to see you back. Thanks for the chapter!

Hunters? Call the Winchesters, problem solved.

In my opinion, the somewhat 'slow' pace is exactly what makes this work as an RPG-type story. If it were much faster, I feel that The Gamer would basically just read like a standard shounen with a somewhat peculiar magic system.

Then again, I'm the type of gamer who happily grinds the days away. Twenty-first century zen meditation.

OHHHH! A pvp! Yesssss! Now do an observe!

I agree. It was getting quite boring since we didn't get some action going on for quite some time. Actually the only "pvp" until now was in the very first chapters right?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics